Today is the first day of INFRASTRUCTURE Week! The future won't wait! Trump's head start!

Infrastructure Week 2018

It’s Infrastructure Week. Seriously.

6th Annual Infrastructure Week Kicks Off, Draws Attention to Urgent Need to Invest in US Infrastructure - Forester Network

Last week, the GOP's favorite Truthsayer, Sarah Sander, shared this remarkable observation:

“We’re going to continue to look at ways to improve the nation’s infrastructure, but in terms of a specific piece of legislation, I’m not aware that that will happen by the end of the year.”

Even though the money is gone, tax cuts for corporations and billionaires are expensive, there have been some positives.

Trump has saved thousands of jobs in China for a company that has been repeatedly fined by this country for illegal practices.

And, the Chinese are spending a half billion dollars from their infrastructure funds to build a theme park in Indonesia that will be under the Trump Name and have a Trump Golf Course.

GOOD JOB!

THE COUNTDOWN: DOT appropriations run out in 140 days. The FAA reauthorization expires in 140 days. Highway and transit policy is up for renewal in 871 days.

The new Infrastructure Chinese Funded Trump Theme Park and Golf Course.

DdPYUFWW4AEGnc8.jpg:large

Could things get any more exciting?

Good Luck America!

You're gonna f***king need it!
Horse crap, retard, NYC and LI are currently undergoing massive infrastructure improvements.

Why are Liberals such lying assholes?
Oh! That’s right...that’s the definition of a Liberal.
And your many links prove it.
:laughing0301:
I live in Nassau County, asshole...there's work going on all over the place.
Maybe you're living in a Blue area.

He says he lives in Wrigleyville, but I doubt it probably the south side of Chicago .
Right across the street from the new Pizza Parlor that opened May 7th on Racine and North Clark. Had lunch there today and it was sooo good.

Infrastructure Week 2018

6th Annual Infrastructure Week Kicks Off, Draws Attention to Urgent Need to Invest in US Infrastructure - Forester Network

Last week, the GOP's favorite Truthsayer, Sarah Sander, shared this remarkable observation:

“We’re going to continue to look at ways to improve the nation’s infrastructure, but in terms of a specific piece of legislation, I’m not aware that that will happen by the end of the year.”

Even though the money is gone, tax cuts for corporations and billionaires are expensive, there have been some positives.

Trump has saved thousands of jobs in China for a company that has been repeatedly fined by this country for illegal practices.

And, the Chinese are spending a half billion dollars from their infrastructure funds to build a theme park in Indonesia that will be under the Trump Name and have a Trump Golf Course.

GOOD JOB!

THE COUNTDOWN: DOT appropriations run out in 140 days. The FAA reauthorization expires in 140 days. Highway and transit policy is up for renewal in 871 days.

Good Luck America!

Notice Trump saved Chinese jobs then took a half billion payoff and USMB Republicans don't care at all. Wonder how many them won't have healthcare this time next year?

Infrastructure Week 2018

GOOD JOB!

Good Luck America!

Notice Trump saved Chinese jobs then took a half billion payoff and USMB Republicans don't care at all. Wonder how many them won't have healthcare this time next year?
Perhaps you should stop hanging out with High School dropouts (aka Internet PhDs).
Then you'd meet employed people whose employers provide Health Insurance.
But what truly educated person would associate with a loony like you?

Infrastructure Week 2018

GOOD JOB!

Good Luck America!

Perhaps you should stop hanging out with High School dropouts (aka Internet PhDs).
I'm retired. Because of education, hard work and a good job, I don't have to work anymore.

Entrepreneurs and people employing less than 50 people need to get Healthcare. If you weren't ignorant, you would know that. Clearly, you didn't know that.

Pity.

Infrastructure Week 2018

GOOD JOB!

Good Luck America!

Horse crap, retard, NYC and LI are currently undergoing massive infrastructure improvements.

Wanna bet more Trump voters live in Appalachia than Nassau County?
I would take that bet because almost everyone I have met in the last 2 years intended, and then actually did, vote for Trump.
They were just afraid that some irrational, asshat Liberal (as though there were a Liberal that isn't an irrational asshat) would scream at them.
I have had a few Liberals froth at the mouth with 15 minute bullshit filled speeches simply because I asked them why they were voting for Hillary.
I have no respect for anyone who simply votes party, but it's quote overt these days that virtually every Democrat is way past insane.

Is that your non-partisan opinion?

Infrastructure Week 2018

GOOD JOB!

Good Luck America!

I'm retired. Because of education, hard work and a good job, I don't have to work anymore.

Entrepreneurs and people employing less than 50 people need to get Healthcare. If you weren't ignorant, you would know that. Clearly, you didn't know that.

Pity.
And the employers need to go broke.

I would take that bet because almost everyone I have met in the last 2 years intended, and then actually did, vote for Trump.
They were just afraid that some irrational, asshat Liberal (as though there were a Liberal that isn't an irrational asshat) would scream at them.
I have had a few Liberals froth at the mouth with 15 minute bullshit filled speeches simply because I asked them why they were voting for Hillary.
I have no respect for anyone who simply votes party, but it's quote overt these days that virtually every Democrat is way past insane.

It’s been my experience in the last 2 years.

I was just being facetious, because this - "virtually every Democrat is way past insane" - is batshit. Partisan batshit.

I was just being facetious, because this - "virtually every Democrat is way past insane" - is batshit. Partisan batshit.
In NY most Democrats are Liberals...batshit crazy.

Forum List

Back