🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Today's liberals are the biggest embarrassment to the Greatest Generation.

Truly a bunch of crybaby wusses

You've been belly aching for 8 years. Fact
Oh Candy. Your avatar tells me you lost the bet to end all bets.

What? On the contrary.

Proud to have the President as my Avatar. Not so happy it's Mr. Trump--lets be honest--but I could do much much worse than have the duly elected President as my avatar.

Seriously folks, we need to just take some deep breaths and realize that this isn't the end of the world. America has screwed up a lot worse than electing this small fraction of a man. It's probably a good idea to just sit back, crack open a Coke or beer or whatever you want (I myself have developed a taste for Don Julio lately :alcoholic:) and watch the GOP carry the ball for a while. I think the worst thing we could do as liberals is echo the conservative manner of complaining about every hair being out of place (no pun intended) in the new administration.

What? On the contrary.

Proud to have the President as my Avatar. Not so happy it's Mr. Trump--lets be honest--but I could do much much worse than have the duly elected President as my avatar.

Seriously folks, we need to just take some deep breaths and realize that this isn't the end of the world. America has screwed up a lot worse than electing this small fraction of a man. It's probably a good idea to just sit back, crack open a Coke or beer or whatever you want (I myself have developed a taste for Don Julio lately :alcoholic:) and watch the GOP carry the ball for a while. I think the worst thing we could do as liberals is echo the conservative manner of complaining about every hair being out of place (no pun intended) in the new administration.
Candy, I see your point, but because Trump is a small fraction of a man, we are fucked because of his need to try and compensate.

Trump is a National Disgrace.
Tell me more darling lol

It was Democrats that elected Donald Trump. Especially in the rust belt of this country. Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, etc. You don't really believe they're going to continue to vote for Republicans when those old rusted out factories don't reopen, do you?

The real problem for Republicans is the long term damage Donald Trump has done. The Republican party be known as the party of bigotry, misogyny and extremism for the next several decades. Good luck winning elections with that, but you never look beyond the tip of your nose.

You can see it in these protests right now. Your anger has come around full circle to bite you right in the ass. Hillary Clinton now leads with a 714,000 popular vote, making it very difficult for him to claim a mandate on this election, or that the majority was for him, because clearly he wasn't the American population's choice.

The same thing happened to G.W. Bush. He lost the popular vote and won the electoral college vote, and we didn't see these kind of protests. Why? Because G.W. Bush treated everyone equally. He respected every race, every religion and every gender, and treated everyone with respect and dignity. So Democrats while disappointed, took the loss and recognized G.W. Bush as their President.

You'll never get that with Trump. He has offended, insulted and threatened so many in this country, that he can't turn on a dime and try reunite this country, no matter what he says. He's done too much. 18 months of insults, degradations and threats are too much to overcome. If Trump does not respect the American population as a whole, they will not respect him, nor consider him their President.

So the first time in the history of this nation, the President Elect has had to barricade himself inside the Trump tower, and his means of communicating with the American public has been reduced to a Tweeter account.

These people are not going to forget. 2018 Democrats take over the house and Senate, 2 years later the SEWER gets drained.

th

Last edited:

What? On the contrary.

Candy, I see your point, but because Trump is a small fraction of a man, we are fucked because of his need to try and compensate.

Give the man a chance.

Tell me more darling lol

It was Democrats that elected Donald Trump. Especially in the rust belt of this country. Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, etc. You don't really believe they're going to continue to vote for Republicans when those old rusted out factories don't reopen, do you?

The real problem for Republicans is the long term damage Donald Trump has done. The Republican party be known as the party of bigotry, misogyny and extremism for the next several decades. Good luck winning elections with that, but you never look beyond the tip of your nose.

You can see it in these protests right now. Your anger has come around full circle to bite you right in the ass. Hillary Clinton now leads with a 714,000 popular vote, making it very difficult for him to claim a mandate on this election, or that the majority was for him, because clearly he wasn't the American population's choice.

The same thing happened to G.W. Bush. He lost the popular vote and won the electoral college vote, and we didn't see these kind of protests. Why? Because G.W. Bush treated everyone equally. He respected every race, every religion and every gender, and treated everyone with respect and dignity. So Democrats while disappointed, took the loss and recognized G.W. Bush as their President.

You'll never get that with Trump. He has offended, insulted and threatened so many in this country, that he can't turn on a dime and try reunite this country, no matter what he says. He's done too much. 18 months of insults, degradations and threats are too much to overcome. If Trump does not respect the American population as a whole, they will not respect him, nor consider him their President.

So the first time in the history of this nation, the President Elect has had to barricade himself inside the Trump tower, and his means of communicating with the American public has been reduced to a Tweeter account.

These people are not going to forget. 2018 Democrats take over the house and Senate, 2 years later the SEWER gets drained.

th

I heard on the news tonight that she lost WI, MI, and PA by a total of 170,000 votes.

What? On the contrary.

Give the man a chance.
It doesn't matter what I do. He's president regardless.

Tell me more darling lol

th

I heard on the news tonight that she lost WI, MI, and PA by a total of 170,000 votes.

Of course that's even after all the cheating.

Tell me more darling lol

th

Of course that's even after all the cheating.

:rolleyes:

Tell me more darling lol

th

Hillary Clinton has a popular vote lead now of 714,000. Trump won with minor majorities in these states that had the electoral college votes. The Rust Belt, Comey's help turned this election topsy tervy. The votes still aren't 100% counted.

There's just too many stupid people that vote. They're easy prey for a candidate like Donald Trump that promises them the moon and stars. They have a very low understanding of basic economics--they're angry that manufacturing jobs shipped overseas--they just don't understand the why and how of things. So they vote on emotion. And when you make decisions based on emotion--it never turns out to be a good decision.

Tell me more darling lol

th

Hillary Clinton has a popular vote lead now of 714,000. Trump won with minor majorities in these states that had the electoral college votes. The Rust Belt, Comey's help turned this election topsy tervy. The votes still aren't 100% counted.

There's just too many stupid people that vote. They're easy prey for a candidate like Donald Trump that promises them the moon and stars. They have a very low understanding of basic economics--they're angry that manufacturing jobs shipped overseas--they just don't understand the why and how of things. So they vote on emotion. And when you make decisions based on emotion--it never turns out to be a good decision.

C'mon...calling them "stupid" is wrong.

Hillary promised some things she knew she couldn't deliver as well.

If I'd call the Trump supporters anything, I'd call them mean spirited. I really don't know what they are going to tell their kids when little Jane or John make fun of a blind person; they voted for a man who mocked the handicapped??? When we have POW's get taken, the soldier who is being held will know that their CIC likes people who don't get captured. It's more than likely that soldier (and/or his parents) voted for Mr. Trump. Trump's voters need a group to be angry at and the entire campaign was about "sticking it" to someone. Be it Muslims, illegal aliens, the Chinese, or the media.

Forum List

Back