Today’s Muslim Outreach: Terror-Linked Muslim Umbrella Group Brings Hundreds to DC to Lobby Congress

Obama is a good Christian. He just never made a political spectacle of his faith.

Congrats, that's one of the most moronic statements I have ever read on these boards. And that is a very, very low bar.

They already have a high percentage of mentally ill among them. I'm being serious when I say, with what I saw on Twitter yesterday, it's just a matter of time before we see massive deaths in Christian churches.

And for what? Because these loons don't like "perverting Scripture"? Like you give two craps what Scripture says surada
Good luck when they come to my church. We’re locked and loaded and ready for them.

ISIS was born in Camp Bucca prison in Iraq in 2004.

Since you think "Christian Taliban" seems fine and dandy, when some Leftist loon opens fire in a Christian church, I'm coming here to look straight at you.

Leftist rules. You have to love them. "Rhetoric". Right?

You sound like Christian Taliban.

Oh. Pointing out that someone is typing moronic statements now makes me the Taliban.

Live look at Surada:

1656679388077.png

You sound like Christian Taliban.

Hey so if I tell one of our Muslim posters here he sounds like ISIS for the most banal posts, I'm sure you'd be totally cool with that, right?

Muslim poster: "That was a moronic post"

Me: "You sound like ISIS"

Yeah? That cool with you? Or do you have different standards at play here?

Hey so if I tell one of our Muslim posters here he sounds like ISIS for the most banal posts, I'm sure you'd be totally cool with that, right?

Muslim poster: "That was a moronic post"

Me: "You sound like ISIS"

Yeah? That cool with you? Or do you have different standards at play here?
Notice none of these Leftards choose to flee our terrorist nation and move to Iran?

Look at all those people that do not look like you, that must scare the shit out of you
You are the schmucks that keep pounding that rhetoric. And for that Progs deserve retribution. If it ever comes it will be deserved. Either way there will be Deplorables in the Prog derived totalitarian government when it gets here. And they will use the laws you keep bringing up or expanding on to serve it on Progs also. For they will remember and do it with glee.

You are the schmucks that keep pounding that rhetoric

Just pointing out the obvious.

Some of us are not scared of people that look different than we do, and then there are you folks

Just pointing out the obvious.

Some of us are not scared of people that look different than we do, and then there are you folks
I’m friends with dozens of biracial families, I’ve got kids from all races who call me dad, oh, and my wife of 41 years is of a different race.

But your only MO is call slander people with your racist crap.
Do the world a favor - go lay down on a freeway to protest racism.

I’m friends with dozens of biracial families, I’ve got kids from all races who call me dad, oh, and my wife of 41 years is of a different race.

But your only MO is call slander people with your racist crap.
Do the world a favor - go lay down on a freeway to protest racism.

ahhh the old "I have a black friend so I cannot be a racist" trope.

Well played!

Forum List

Back