Todays NFL games

That's 2 who expect the Lion's to fail. Clearly we haven't shaken off our bad reputation yet. If it's Aaron Rogers playing the Rams in Lambo or NY would you be picking the away team? Nope. It's Detroit's history or past that you are betting on. SOL Same Old Lions.

God I hope you are wrong. That's all we are asking for is one playoff win. I'll be okay if we lose in the next round I swear. LOL
It’s in the Lion’s to prove themselves they are a hot and cold team, the Cowboys destroyed them. I also think the Rams QB is better than the Lion’s QB.

It’s in the Lion’s to prove themselves they are a hot and cold team, the Cowboys destroyed them. I also think the Rams QB is better than the Lion’s QB.

Goff could actually run. Whereas Statue Stafford? I rate them dead even. Goff plays bigger, just as big of an arm.

That's 2 who expect the Lion's to fail. Clearly we haven't shaken off our bad reputation yet. If it's Aaron Rogers playing the Rams in Lambo or NY would you be picking the away team? Nope. It's Detroit's history or past that you are betting on. SOL Same Old Lions.

God I hope you are wrong. That's all we are asking for is one playoff win. I'll be okay if we lose in the next round I swear. LOL
The Lions are new to the playoffs with little playoff success for many decades. That is why there are people questioning their game today. You have to start somewhere. In the Rams favor is that they for the last half of the season were very good. And come into the playoffs with that. Even so, the lions are good also. To me, Goff needs to not look pedestrian and must not be giving the ball away.

I think Dallas beats GB by at least 10. I also think the Lions beat the Rams cuz their OL is better and the crowd is going to make life difficult for the Rams. Stafford is an old pro and knows how to deal it, but some of the more inexperienced Rams are gonna mess-up. Probably gonna be a shootout with whoever has the ball last wins. And I'd take the over at 53 total points.

Goff could actually run. Whereas Statue Stafford? I rate them dead even. Goff plays bigger, just as big of an arm.
Goff is as much a statue as Goff. Neither is mobile. Stafford might be a bit more injury prone at this point in his career though.

Last year's Packers against this year's Rams? I probably pick the Rams. What's the weather? Who's injured? Oh and Jared Goff isnt Aaron Rodgers.
Holy cow Packers are crushing Dallas. I just hope that missed extra point doesn't come back to bite the Packers. OMG I've always been sooo right about Dak. He sucks.

Who ya got and score.

28-17. Rams

35-24. Cowboys.

Rams look great now that Stanford is back and McVay knows Goff better than anyone else they have faced.

The difference in J Love’s play from Sept to now has been nothing short of amazing. He’s an entirely different player which makes me think the Packers could pull off the upset which I wouldn’t be surprised if they do but in the end I think Dallas at home against an ok Packers defense wins out.
Let's hope you are wrong twice.

I just hope todays games are entertaining and there are no blowouts.
IDK this Packers Cowboy blowout is fun as hell for me. I'm still nervous. 27 nothing. But Dak plays horrible from behind. Heads are going to roll in Dallas.

What a bad game to watch. I want one close game.
If you hate Dallas as much as I do, you're enjoying this. You're still worried Dallas might come back. Let's say they score 7 before the half. They get the ball first in the 3rd. If they score, it's 27 to 14.

And if it's over, I'm enjoying watching arrogant Dallas suffer for another half. I hope they make it interesting but fall short.

If you hate Dallas as much as I do, you're enjoying this. You're still worried Dallas might come back. Let's say they score 7 before the half. They get the ball first in the 3rd. If they score, it's 27 to 14.

And if it's over, I'm enjoying watching arrogant Dallas suffer for another half. I hope they make it interesting but fall short.
I don’t care who wins, I just want them close and down to the wire.

What a bad game to watch. I want one close game.
Please God don't let the Rams do to Detroit what Green Bay is doing to Dallas.

And then if we do get by the Rams, will Green Bay do this to us?

See Dallas scored. And they get the ball first after the half. What if that missed extra point ends up costing Green Bay?

Dak is going to get a chance to prove me wrong in the second half. Is he that guy? I say he's not. People say he is and he has the numbers this year. Like, MVP level. I don't see it. I see it against bad teams but not good teams. Sorry Dak. You seem like a nice guy but you play for Dallas.

Who ya got and score.

28-17. Rams

35-24. Cowboys.

Rams look great now that Stanford is back and McVay knows Goff better than anyone else they have faced.

The difference in J Love’s play from Sept to now has been nothing short of amazing. He’s an entirely different player which makes me think the Packers could pull off the upset which I wouldn’t be surprised if they do but in the end I think Dallas at home against an ok Packers defense wins out.

So Philly or Tampa Bay has to play San Fran

Detroit or Rams play Green Bay assuming Dallas doesn't pull off a miracle.

Kansas City will play Baltimore

It's gonna be Detroit Baltimore in the Superbowl. There I said it.

So Philly or Tampa Bay has to play San Fran

Detroit or Rams play Green Bay assuming Dallas doesn't pull off a miracle.

Kansas City will play Baltimore

It's gonna be Detroit Baltimore in the Superbowl. There I said it.
No the Packers will. They are the 7 seed. Im sure SF isnt happy about what's happening in Big D right now.

Forum List

Back