Todqy starts the first day of open carry in Texas and I am ready!

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Nobody will jack with me!!

russian open carry.jpg

;)

Last edited:
You need to run your spell checker tardo, it's "ready to roll." ;)

I don't listen to Coulter, tardo. Why do you libtards always have to throw some right wing talking head at someone in a lame attempt make them look foolish? I don't listen to any of those people because I have better things to do then to get my opinion made for me like some libtard asshole.

I don't listen to Coulter, tardo. Why do you libtards always have to throw some right wing talking head at someone in a lame attempt make them look foolish? I don't listen to any of those people because I have better things to do then to get my opinion made for me like some libtard asshole.
Of course you weren't listening you were fondling.

Open carry makes sense out in the sticks or woods since a problem with a critter might be quick and they don't know what a gun is. In populated areas, not so much. You loose any tactical advantage of the potential bad guy not knowing who is armed and you could be the first target.

Some OC guys are beyond reasoning with though, it's like a religion to them.

Open carry makes sense out in the sticks or woods since a problem with a critter might be quick and they don't know what a gun is. In populated areas, not so much. You loose any tactical advantage of the potential bad guy not knowing who is armed and you could be the first target.

Always nice to read a comment with reason. Happy new year!

Yep. I'm not gonna OC. Today I'll drive around and see how many I spot, but I bet it wont be many.

I conceal carry only. As they say; Society is safer when criminals don't know who's armed.

-Geaux

I conceal carry only. As they say; Society is safer when criminals don't know who's armed.

-Geaux

You are correct. My OP was just a spoof of the "image" that most libtards have of responsible gun owners.

In fact, I live a rural county with a lot of hunters and a lot of guns and a lot of people have concealed carry. I'll go out on a limb and say that It will probably be a non issue here, on open carry that is.

Yep. I'm not gonna OC. Today I'll drive around and see how many I spot, but I bet it wont be many.
Washington has always been open carry (shall issue too) and I didn't even know until I'd been here for 20 plus years.

Forum List

Back