Todqy starts the first day of open carry in Texas and I am ready!

Libturds just can't get over the fact that they have nothing except typos to hurl.

Here's your leader dick mouth:

obama eats his butthole.jpg

Open carry makes sense out in the sticks or woods since a problem with a critter might be quick and they don't know what a gun is. In populated areas, not so much. You loose any tactical advantage of the potential bad guy not knowing who is armed and you could be the first target.

Some OC guys are beyond reasoning with though, it's like a religion to them.

Yep. I'm not gonna OC. Today I'll drive around and see how many I spot, but I bet it wont be many.
I'll drop my pants and fire off a rocket for ya...

Texas set the bar, Now we need the remaining 49 states to follow suit.

Texas set the bar, Now we need the remaining 49 states to follow suit.

Desperado, many other states already allow open carry. Some even without a permit I believe.

I just hope that if people DO open carry, they have a quality retention holster and are keeping their eyes and ears open!

Open carry makes sense out in the sticks or woods since a problem with a critter might be quick and they don't know what a gun is. In populated areas, not so much. You loose any tactical advantage of the potential bad guy not knowing who is armed and you could be the first target.

What it does do is keep you from getting arrested or bothered for showing your gun under your shirt on accident. And, if you want to carry a full size pistol you can, and just put a shirt over it without having to worry about printing........

What it does do is keep you from getting arrested or bothered for showing your gun under your shirt on accident. And, if you want to carry a full size pistol you can, and just put a shirt over it without having to worry about printing........
Cops get man with gun calls all the time in cases like that. They are obligated to check it out. There are smarter ways to carry.

I've had my scanner on all day and not one call like that....

When I first moved to Vegas 35+ years ago, there was a guy around town who wore a gun belt with two .44 cal revolvers in beautifully tooled holsters.

Ran for Constable of couple of times and I just wished he'd won.

Forum List

Back