Together with Chinese brothers Russia is invincible

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
LOL,
western idiots receive a poor failed 'state' like Ukraine, Russia becomes independent economy, China will have resources of 21st and 22nd centuries.

1200px-Russia_China_Locator.png

LOL,
western idiots receive a poor failed 'state' like Ukraine, Russia becomes independent economy, China will have resources of 21st and 22nd centuries.

The constant stupid that rolls off of you is in a class all it own~

BTW..there is no such thing as an 'independent economy' in today's world. I suspect Putin is getting his nose rubbed in that fact as we speak.

China probably will end up in the catbird seat---assuming that it does not implode.

The constant stupid that rolls off of
It is not "off of". It us simply off.
it should be are in a class of your own.
in a class all it own~

BTW..there is no such thing as an 'independent economy' in today's world. I suspect Putin is getting his nose rubbed in that fact as we speak.

China probably will end up in the catbird seat---assuming that it does not implode.
The greatest economy in the world and getting bigger but you predicting an implosion? Good luck with that.

Meh, after Ukraine falls the Euro-Trash will be doing business with Russia by the new year.

I don't think so.
Even if Putin begins to do it Russians kick him out from office.
The truth is Russians want to go away from the West.
Already today more as 3m Russians permanently live in China, Chinese language in Russia is more popular as English now.

I don't think so.
Even if Putin begins to do it Russians kick him out from office.
The truth is Russians want to go away from the West.
Already today more as 3m Russians permanently live in China, Chinese language in Russia is more popular as English now.
More popular to speak or to read? Either one sounds very suspicious. Link?

It is not "off of". It us simply off.

it should be are in a class of your own.

The greatest economy in the world and getting bigger but you predicting an implosion? Good luck with that.

More as 90% Russians want an approach to China, not to the West.
China welcomes Russians, no problems with work Visas

BRICS has always been about what they are doing now.

They plan to end the dollar as the world reserve currency. And so does the WEF. Go digital so they can ALL DO TO US what Trudeau did to Canadians.

Anyways. They are allies..........there purpose is World power and our destruction.

Given that why don't we just SKULL FUCK RUSSIANS IN UKRAINE then tell Putin OOPS.

LOL,

LOL. China will rape Russia like a passed out bitch on the couch. There's no honor among commies, and the only recourse Russia has night now is to host a big yard sale where China will scoop up Russian assets for pennies on the Ruble. They've already started doing that, last I heard.

BRICS has always been about what they are doing now.

They plan to end the dollar as the world reserve currency. And so does the WEF. Go digital so they can ALL DO TO US what Trudeau did to Canadians.

Anyways. They are allies..........there purpose is World power and our destruction.

Given that why don't we just SKULL FUCK RUSSIANS IN UKRAINE then tell Putin OOPS.

"Ooops, so sorry. My bad." :laughing0301:

LOL. China will rape Russia like a passed out bitch on the couch. There's no honor among commies, and the only recourse Russia has night now is to host a big yard sale where China will scoop up Russian assets for pennies on the Ruble. They've already started doing that, last I heard.
Yes the country that was first to space now is just a giant Detroit.

The only downside is the fact is the products are manufactured in China.
Everything you use...including that computer is manufactured in China.

As a matter of fact if China stopped exporting to the USA...the USA would be fucked.

We sure talk a lot of shit about a nation we are essentially a slave to.

Thank you politicians...left and right.

Our assholes are effectively dilated.

"OOoOHHHH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEEEEEEE"

Everything you use...including that computer is manufactured in China.

As a matter of fact if China stopped exporting to the USA...the USA would be fucked.

We sure talk a lot of shit about a nation we are essentially a slave to.

Thank you politicians...left and right.

Our assholes are effectively dilated.

"OOoOHHHH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEEEEEEE"
And many over and over again over the years have said we need to produce our own goods.

But our Corrupt politicians only care about money...........

We have pretty much anything we need here........Just have to build it again.......and need to do it yesterday.

And many over and over again over the years have said we need to produce our own goods.

But our Corrupt politicians only care about money...........

We have pretty much anything we need here........Just have to build it again.......and need to do it yesterday.
Our politicians are rat fucks.

They are vermin.

Forum List

Back