Toilet paper poll

Over or under

• Over

Votes: 18 64.3%
  • Under

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Sits on a shelf, the floor, the back of the toilet

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Wherever it lands, there shall it be buried!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't know, don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (very important option, people always think there should be an 'other'

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
Over definitely. That way you can tuck in the corners when company is coming to make it look like you have maid service.

Well, I don't do it this elaborate, though,

Toilet_paper_origami_crop.jpg
last time I checked my ass didn't care if the paper was oragamied or not.
the other thing about public toilets that really bugs is the for your protection seat covers.
the center portion NEVER rips cleanly...

voted "other" I use baby wipes...nothing better than a fresh clean ass

I can think of at least two things...
Yeah but you can't enjoy them with a dirty itchy ass....

Now that we are getting suitably personal......I too use flushable wipes....after TP. If you are a prodigious defecator and do not use these modern marvels.....you ought to begin immediately.

You only THOUGHT you got it all with dry paper.

Now that we are getting suitably personal......I too use flushable wipes....after TP. If you are a prodigious defecator and do not use these modern marvels.....you ought to begin immediately.

Yeah, go ahead and destroy our sewer sytems, all in the name springtime freshness!

"Flushable" bathroom wipes clogging U.S. sewer systems - CBS News

Yeah, go ahead and destroy our sewer sytems, all in the name springtime freshness!

they will stop when there's a shit fountain gracing their front lawn..true story my neighbor had to hose feces and wipes off his roof.

There's always the high pressure bidet...or the shower wand set on 'stream' and aimed at the spider.

Upon arriving in Japan in the summer of 1985....I experienced two drastically different "restroom" experiences within 24 hours. One a blast from the past and the other a shock from the future.

My first overnight was in a very rural area....the home of a friend I had met in college here. It was so rural, that it had a traditional toilet.

Have you ever seen a traditional Japnese toilet?

http://www.wordpress.tokyotimes.org/?p=3340

Look at that. Where do you sit? Which way do you face?

http://www.mikesblender.com/indexblog122.htm

Answer....you do not sit.....you squat. And ...you must then aim. I missed. It was a fucking trip!

The next day at a hotel in Osaka, I encountered one of these:

Complicated Japanese Toilets! | TripAdvisor?

Like the silly "gaijin" that I was...I couldn't resist pressing buttons. Even though I could not read what they said. I got sprayed pretty good by the bidet.

Fun times.

Last edited:

I heard about that yesterday. I have a septic tank. Feel better?

I put mine under because of my cat.
She still shreds it every once in while, but it's just a few layers, rather than having it over, where she always plays with it and it is unrolled all over the floor.

My feeling are not important. My basement is!

My feeling are not important. My basement is!

Then you should be pleased that my shitwipes will not end up in your basement because I HAVE A SEPTIC TANK.

1. Do not encourage my shitty neighbor to use things that will fill MY basement with the communities excrement!

2. Did you really think I was serious? I don't care what you rub on your backside. It actually sound kinda pleasent!

Swiss hotels have TWO toilet paper dispensers in each privy.

The free one dispenses TP laden with splinters.

The one that's coin-op dispenses smoother TP. In fact, it's waxed so you can wipe it off on your shirt and re-use is.

What's the English word for "Avarice"?

Swiss!

Forum List

Back