Told you this would happen..

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
As China proliferates coal fired power plants and brokers struggle to secure financing in dollars a deal is in the works for Russia to sell coal to China directly in yuan. This the beginning I was looking for...it had to start somewhere and that somewhere had to be a necessary commodity and this is one for sure.

The subtle tone of this article belies the major impact of the certainty of the new trading system...once up and running it will grow exponentially....it only needed a raisin d'etre that was strong and compelling. Think Keynes and aggregate demand.

It's all there.....we have been stupid.

Jo

As China proliferates coal fired power plants and brokers struggle to secure financing in dollars a deal is in the works for Russia to sell coal to China directly in yuan. This the beginning I was looking for...it had to start somewhere and that somewhere had to be a necessary commodity and this is one for sure.

The subtle tone of this article belies the major impact of the certainty of the new trading system...once up and running it will grow exponentially....it only needed a raisin d'etre that was strong and compelling. Think Keynes and aggregate demand.

Jo
th

Everybody better get familiar with that terminology because it's going to make a splash all of a sudden and become huge very quickly.
Been an alliance for a long time. It's main mission is getting rid of the dollar as the world reserve currency.

South africa is for their gold mines and dtrategic lication of the Horn for waterways below Africa.

I believe Brazil has the gold also.

Been an alliance for a long time. It's main mission is getting rid of the dollar as the world reserve currency.

South africa is for their gold mines and dtrategic lication of the Horn for waterways below Africa.

I believe Brazil has the gold also.
I think yuan trade is going to launch first....the overland coal trade between Russia and China is probably its kick off....

Jo
Here we go....it's happening and faster than I thought!

Forum List

Back