Hello.....I told you this would happen......Exponents don't lie

Who says they are experiencing a second so-called wave, the CCP? The WHO??? China/WHO lied and tens of thousands have since died! If a second wave genuinely occurs we will not require the CCP and its minion the WHO, to lie even more to us about it, it will rage across China infecting tens of millions, belay that, hundreds of millions and they will not be able to keep it quiet.... Nothing from the CCP/WHO is true, all is chimera, nothing is as it seems....

Aside from the fact that you can certainly multiply any official numbers by at least ten when they come out of China, you simply cannot beat the exponent of increase when it comes to this little bio-demon.

A single mishap in one community defeats 999 successful preventions and will continue to do so all day long until the entire populace has been exposed. Covid-19 wins....I said this already. You have an option....stay home and starve to death or accept the fact that exponsure is inevitable. I'm not trying to sound insensitive I'm trying to knock some sense into the liberal nonsense that some super group effort can prevail.....IT CANNOT. There is no such thing as a late response. With this thing it was already too late with patient zero.

Gavin Newsome is an ass splinter numbskul....but he's getting this one thing right.... instead of talking about how to extend the shutdown he's talking about how to restart the economy with the new normal.... YES...this is the conversation that we must have. Going to work will not just be punching in....it will be getting your temp checked also. Eating out will feature waiters and waitresses with PPE not just staff uniforms...all grocery stores will have cashiers behind plexiglass shields...so on and so forth.

God willing the warm weather will make some kind of impact....it seems to discourage the spread. I wonder if the ultraviolet frequencies are effective...they are more prevalent in warm weather because the light ray angles are more direct.

Stay healthy if you can.

JO

Yup. It kind of reminds me of pre 9/11 when goi g through the airport was a breeze. Then post 9/11 where now Shaquand gets to diddle your ball sack and there are dudes with tactical vests and M4's standing around.

I think its a question of priorities. I grew up poor. My train of thought tends to favor people over profits. I dont care if a business fails. I know someone will take their place and the government will spend big money to keep their pet giant companies in business.

Couple of fallacies here.. The Fed govt can't print money FAST ENOUGH to keep BOTH the STATES and 1/2 of the businesses afloat.. Not gonna happen. "pets" or not.. Mom/Pop biz is gonna be extinct for a LONG time.. When you LET businesses fail we run out of eggs, toilet paper, appliances, maybe airlines and everything else.. That blanket of "I don't care" is ill-considered.. You don't live in Nevada whose entire economy in contained in 2 tourist meccas... Might be OK for YOU to let it turn back into desert... But that's DAMN selfish..

THe STATES are gonna start failing pretty quickly one after another if this whacko "freeze" on the economy continues much after April... And it's NOT an "all or nothing" restart.. Makes sense to allow STATES to decide how to bring back normal...

Seems to me all the smart doctors advise caution over worrying about the economy. That will take care of itself. The economy will always come back. Thats unless everyone is dead of the virus and we are too weak to stave off a probable military attack.

There are NO economic models for this "experiment'.. NEVER been contemplated or done before.. Once the MALLS and barber shops and dental offices close for good and retail real estate crashes, the ACCESS the poor have to supply themselves will not be local and will NOT profit the immediate communities... You need to ponder this "experiment" more.. In your zeal to bring it down, you're KILLING the economic income in POOR communities at the LOWEST levels and PROTECTING the amazons of the world..

As for the med advice.. This entire outbreak has reached LESS THAN 1% of the US POPULATION as of now.. And only 1/2 as many have sought medical advice or treatment.. It's a 99% economic problem.. And a 1% medical issue... The BEST advice is to "lock down" the medically vulnerable and elderly and stage ALL OTHERS back to work... Because the average AGE of dead CV-19 patient is 80 or has morbidity factors....

Aside from the fact that you can certainly multiply any official numbers by at least ten when they come out of China, you simply cannot beat the exponent of increase when it comes to this little bio-demon.

A single mishap in one community defeats 999 successful preventions and will continue to do so all day long until the entire populace has been exposed. Covid-19 wins....I said this already. You have an option....stay home and starve to death or accept the fact that exponsure is inevitable. I'm not trying to sound insensitive I'm trying to knock some sense into the liberal nonsense that some super group effort can prevail.....IT CANNOT. There is no such thing as a late response. With this thing it was already too late with patient zero.

Gavin Newsome is an ass splinter numbskul....but he's getting this one thing right.... instead of talking about how to extend the shutdown he's talking about how to restart the economy with the new normal.... YES...this is the conversation that we must have. Going to work will not just be punching in....it will be getting your temp checked also. Eating out will feature waiters and waitresses with PPE not just staff uniforms...all grocery stores will have cashiers behind plexiglass shields...so on and so forth.

God willing the warm weather will make some kind of impact....it seems to discourage the spread. I wonder if the ultraviolet frequencies are effective...they are more prevalent in warm weather because the light ray angles are more direct.

Stay healthy if you can.

JO
Over all amongst the exposed; the strong survive...

I think its a question of priorities. I grew up poor. My train of thought tends to favor people over profits. I dont care if a business fails. I know someone will take their place and the government will spend big money to keep their pet giant companies in business.

Couple of fallacies here.. The Fed govt can't print money FAST ENOUGH to keep BOTH the STATES and 1/2 of the businesses afloat.. Not gonna happen. "pets" or not.. Mom/Pop biz is gonna be extinct for a LONG time.. When you LET businesses fail we run out of eggs, toilet paper, appliances, maybe airlines and everything else.. That blanket of "I don't care" is ill-considered.. You don't live in Nevada whose entire economy in contained in 2 tourist meccas... Might be OK for YOU to let it turn back into desert... But that's DAMN selfish..

THe STATES are gonna start failing pretty quickly one after another if this whacko "freeze" on the economy continues much after April... And it's NOT an "all or nothing" restart.. Makes sense to allow STATES to decide how to bring back normal...

Seems to me all the smart doctors advise caution over worrying about the economy. That will take care of itself. The economy will always come back. Thats unless everyone is dead of the virus and we are too weak to stave off a probable military attack.

There are NO economic models for this "experiment'.. NEVER been contemplated or done before.. Once the MALLS and barber shops and dental offices close for good and retail real estate crashes, the ACCESS the poor have to supply themselves will not be local and will NOT profit the immediate communities... You need to ponder this "experiment" more.. In your zeal to bring it down, you're KILLING the economic income in POOR communities at the LOWEST levels and PROTECTING the amazons of the world..

As for the med advice.. This entire outbreak has reached LESS THAN 1% of the US POPULATION as of now.. And only 1/2 as many have sought medical advice or treatment.. It's a 99% economic problem.. And a 1% medical issue... The BEST advice is to "lock down" the medically vulnerable and elderly and stage ALL OTHERS back to work... Because the average AGE of dead CV-19 patient is 80 or has morbidity factors....
dairy farmers are dumping quite a lot of milk. I'll buy some, my store never has any.

Forum List

Back