Hello.....I told you this would happen......Exponents don't lie

2 ways out- a vaccine or herd immunity. Once it broke containment, those are options we had, and have.

They both suck, but stopping it isn't going to happen. I've been of that belief since late February....
Of course youre not going to stop it without a vaccine or immunity. However the spread could have been considerably slowed down if action had been taken earlier.

Probably, yes, and I'm sure we all wish a lot of things had gone differently across a range of countries and agencies, but that still puts us in the catch-22 we are now in. 18 months or more to a vaccine and little to no herd immunity, maybe 10% of the population, and we need to get to 60ish to stop it.
Thats assuming herd immunity works. From what I hear its closer to the cold than the flu. Its going to be a fucking disaster if it mutates and comes back in the fall.
The flu comes back every fall, and kills another 30k to 60k people. Nothing new here...

You should have told Drumpf this while he was running around with his finger up his ass claiming it was a dem hoax. His wasting time has killed untold thousands. His pathetic lack of leadership and absence of a national plan for mitigation is only dwarfed by his pathetic attempt to step into the leadership role now that he thinks its over.
Assfaceias the finger pointer strikes again. Amazing how you turn a Chinese virus partisan. You’re a loser.
That was the incompetent fuckup in the white house that made it partisan. He was the one that called it a dem hoax you fuckup follower.
Is that because the WHO said it was not transmittable from human to human? Obviously not a hoax but to shut a country down one needs more evidence. Is it his fault that Europe is fucked too?

You should have told Drumpf this while he was running around with his finger up his ass claiming it was a dem hoax. His wasting time has killed untold thousands. His pathetic lack of leadership and absence of a national plan for mitigation is only dwarfed by his pathetic attempt to step into the leadership role now that he thinks its over.
Assfaceias the finger pointer strikes again. Amazing how you turn a Chinese virus partisan. You’re a loser.
That was the incompetent fuckup in the white house that made it partisan. He was the one that called it a dem hoax you fuckup follower.
Is that because the WHO said it was not transmittable from human to human? Obviously not a hoax but to shut a country down one needs more evidence. Is it his fault that Europe is fucked too?
The WHO was saying there was evidence of human to human transmission in mid-January.

The WHO was saying there was evidence of human to human transmission in mid-January.
On the 24th they said the opposite, at least their head did. Also they said not to wear masks until recently.

On the 24th they said the opposite, at least their head did. Also they said not to wear masks until recently.

With just a few seconds of searching, this is what the WHO said on the 24th of January.

"As of 24 January 2020, human-to-human transmission has been confirmed largely in Wuhan city, but also some other places in China and internationally."

It appears you're rather incorrect.

With just a few seconds of searching, this is what the WHO said on the 24th of January.

"As of 24 January 2020, human-to-human transmission has been confirmed largely in Wuhan city, but also some other places in China and internationally."

Sigh...

Sigh...

And you think those links are relevant because?

Might as well get everyone back to work and let the disease run its course, then.
I never left work, I've just kept going about my life the way I always have. I've seen all the weird behavior at stores, and my stocks are all down, but I have not seen evidence that the covid flu is any worse than any other year of the flu.
I'm a bit slower because people are scared to spend money right now.

This thing is going to be bad, very bad. The sad part is that it was induced by the media and lower governments and entirely preventable.

Sigh...

Because we just pulled $800Mn of funding. We would not do that if the WHO was doing its job.

Aside from the fact that you can certainly multiply any official numbers by at least ten when they come out of China, you simply cannot beat the exponent of increase when it comes to this little bio-demon.

A single mishap in one community defeats 999 successful preventions and will continue to do so all day long until the entire populace has been exposed. Covid-19 wins....I said this already. You have an option....stay home and starve to death or accept the fact that exponsure is inevitable. I'm not trying to sound insensitive I'm trying to knock some sense into the liberal nonsense that some super group effort can prevail.....IT CANNOT. There is no such thing as a late response. With this thing it was already too late with patient zero.

Gavin Newsome is an ass splinter numbskul....but he's getting this one thing right.... instead of talking about how to extend the shutdown he's talking about how to restart the economy with the new normal.... YES...this is the conversation that we must have. Going to work will not just be punching in....it will be getting your temp checked also. Eating out will feature waiters and waitresses with PPE not just staff uniforms...all grocery stores will have cashiers behind plexiglass shields...so on and so forth.

God willing the warm weather will make some kind of impact....it seems to discourage the spread. I wonder if the ultraviolet frequencies are effective...they are more prevalent in warm weather because the light ray angles are more direct.

Stay healthy if you can.

JO

and how many article by now did I say / mention we are going to see a. 2bd wave annd that's the one that's gonna getcha...

Keep close attention ppl the 2nd wave just might be the real death flop overs falling over on the streets etc kinda thing......

They are coming for us all ppl better wake up or hope Trump gets rid of the UN next.

You're just too stupid to get away from the politics of this thing. It doesn't matter what anyone said or did. It doesn't matter if anyone called it a hoax or anyone told people to go out like Pelosi did btw.

It's irrelevant...... THIS IS THE REALITY ..... this thing was never about politics dude it was always about biology.

JO
This is why I hope for a vaccine. If I catch it before then its a very high probability I will not survive. This is why I am so pissed at the WHO protecting China and lying to the world..

Might as well get everyone back to work and let the disease run its course, then.
I never left work, I've just kept going about my life the way I always have. I've seen all the weird behavior at stores, and my stocks are all down, but I have not seen evidence that the covid flu is any worse than any other year of the flu.
I'm a bit slower because people are scared to spend money right now.

This thing is going to be bad, very bad. The sad part is that it was induced by the media and lower governments and entirely preventable.
The msm and lefty attack on our economy and businesses is bad indeed. There will be a lot of anger when people find out that the covid 19 flu death count is the same as any other year, and that all the damage to our economy and businesses was about the inevitable flu that we see every year anyway.

Sigh...

Because we just pulled $800Mn of funding. We would not do that if the WHO was doing its job.
Neither of those articles back up your assertion that the WHO was saying there was no human to human transmission on Jan 24.

This point has been very mischaracterized by a lot of people in the anti-WHO camp. Not that the WHO is blameless, there's plenty of that go around. But defunding the WHO isn't going to help anyone.

Aside from the fact that you can certainly multiply any official numbers by at least ten when they come out of China, you simply cannot beat the exponent of increase when it comes to this little bio-demon.

A single mishap in one community defeats 999 successful preventions and will continue to do so all day long until the entire populace has been exposed. Covid-19 wins....I said this already. You have an option....stay home and starve to death or accept the fact that exponsure is inevitable. I'm not trying to sound insensitive I'm trying to knock some sense into the liberal nonsense that some super group effort can prevail.....IT CANNOT. There is no such thing as a late response. With this thing it was already too late with patient zero.

Gavin Newsome is an ass splinter numbskul....but he's getting this one thing right.... instead of talking about how to extend the shutdown he's talking about how to restart the economy with the new normal.... YES...this is the conversation that we must have. Going to work will not just be punching in....it will be getting your temp checked also. Eating out will feature waiters and waitresses with PPE not just staff uniforms...all grocery stores will have cashiers behind plexiglass shields...so on and so forth.

God willing the warm weather will make some kind of impact....it seems to discourage the spread. I wonder if the ultraviolet frequencies are effective...they are more prevalent in warm weather because the light ray angles are more direct.

Stay healthy if you can.

JO

and how many article by now did I say / mention we are going to see a. 2bd wave annd that's the one that's gonna getcha...

Keep close attention ppl the 2nd wave just might be the real death flop overs falling over on the streets etc kinda thing......

They are coming for us all ppl better wake up or hope Trump gets rid of the UN next.
We see another wave of the flu every year, so I doubt the covid 19 flu will be the last wave of the flu.

LIAR....

It was your ignorant fucks calling it a hoax.... Pelosie even ENCOURAGED PEOPLE to come out to the parades and festivals just like Schumer, Coumo and Deblasio did. Now look at the body count your liars helped build. Fuck You and the horse you rode in on.

Stay healthy if you can.

JO
You will be assimilated
Treat it just like the measles or chicken pox. get it, live through it, and you are good to go

Sigh...

Neither of those articles back up your assertion that the WHO was saying there was no human to human transmission on Jan 24.

This point has been very mischaracterized by a lot of people in the anti-WHO camp. Not that the WHO is blameless, there's plenty of that go around. But defunding the WHO isn't going to help anyone.

Would you consider business insider to be unbiased?

LIAR....

It was your ignorant fucks calling it a hoax.... Pelosie even ENCOURAGED PEOPLE to come out to the parades and festivals just like Schumer, Coumo and Deblasio did. Now look at the body count your liars helped build. Fuck You and the horse you rode in on.
It is you ignorant fucks who keep misinterpreting Trump's statement. He never said that the virus was a hoax, he said the media induced panic was a hoax

LIAR....

It is you ignorant fucks who keep misinterpreting Trump's statement. He never said that the virus was a hoax, he said the media induced panic was a hoax
Assfaceias is an uneducated buffoon. He never provides proof of his allegations.

Forum List

Back