Hello.....I told you this would happen......Exponents don't lie

You should have told Drumpf this while he was running around with his finger up his ass claiming it was a dem hoax. His wasting time has killed untold thousands. His pathetic lack of leadership and absence of a national plan for mitigation is only dwarfed by his pathetic attempt to step into the leadership role now that he thinks its over.

You're just too stupid to get away from the politics of this thing. I doesn't matter what anyone said or did. It doesn't matter if anyone called it a hoax or anyone told people to go out like Pelosi did btw.
It's irrelevant...... THIS IS THE REALITY ..... this thing was never about politics dude it was always about biology,.
Bullshit. Of course it matters what someone did. If the response was started when this was first brought to his attention (November?) many people would still be alive and our hospitals wouldnt have gotten hit so hard. Dont you fuckwads understand what flattening the curve means? It has everything to do with politics. He was wasting time calling it the flu and a dem hoax. How fucking more political does it need to be for you to admit his response (or lack of it) was political?
Wow. You are a very easily brainwashed individual. It's probably due to your low IQ.

You should have told Drumpf this while he was running around with his finger up his ass claiming it was a dem hoax. His wasting time has killed untold thousands. His pathetic lack of leadership and absence of a national plan for mitigation is only dwarfed by his pathetic attempt to step into the leadership role now that he thinks its over.

Where did he ever call it a Dem Hoax?? Dems were FULLY CONSUMED by impeachment while he was rolling out the China travel ban...

Pelosi in ChinaTown 14 FEBRUARY telling folks to "COME ON DOWN, everythings' fine here" And the mental midget DeBlasio STILL PUSHING "the city that never sleeps" crap in MID MARCH !!!

WHERE and HOW did Trump call COVID "a Dem hoax"?????

You're just too stupid to get away from the politics of this thing. I doesn't matter what anyone said or did. It doesn't matter if anyone called it a hoax or anyone told people to go out like Pelosi did btw.
It's irrelevant...... THIS IS THE REALITY ..... this thing was never about politics dude it was always about biology,.
Bullshit. Of course it matters what someone did. If the response was started when this was first brought to his attention (November?) many people would still be alive and our hospitals wouldnt have gotten hit so hard. Dont you fuckwads understand what flattening the curve means? It has everything to do with politics. He was wasting time calling it the flu and a dem hoax. How fucking more political does it need to be for you to admit his response (or lack of it) was political?
Wow. You are a very easily brainwashed individual. It's probably due to your low IQ.
I'm not a Drumpf follower so I cant be brainwashed. Only a fool or a Drumpfbot would claim that calling it a dem hoax wasnt political.

Where did he ever call it a Dem Hoax?? Dems were FULLY CONSUMED by impeachment while he was rolling out the China travel ban...

Pelosi in ChinaTown 14 FEBRUARY telling folks to "COME ON DOWN, everythings' fine here" And the mental midget DeBlasio STILL PUSHING "the city that never sleeps" crap in MID MARCH !!!

Last I heard Pelosi isnt privy to presidential briefings.

2 ways out- a vaccine or herd immunity. Once it broke containment, those are options we had, and have.

They both suck, but stopping it isn't going to happen. I've been of that belief since late February....
Of course youre not going to stop it without a vaccine or immunity. However the spread could have been considerably slowed down if action had been taken earlier.

Probably, yes, and I'm sure we all wish a lot of things had gone differently across a range of countries and agencies, but that still puts us in the catch-22 we are now in. 18 months or more to a vaccine and little to no herd immunity, maybe 10% of the population, and we need to get to 60ish to stop it.

Might as well get everyone back to work and let the disease run its course, then.
So how are you going to prevent a spike if everyone goes back to work? Do you dumbasses even think before you make decisions or do you just blindly follow
Drumpfs lead?

How are you going to prevent global starvation for years if they don't, dumbass?
Youre not going to starve just because youre at home dummy. Dont you know how to order food?

:uhh:

Holy Fucking Facepalm, Batman! Wow!

iu

2 ways out- a vaccine or herd immunity. Once it broke containment, those are options we had, and have.

They both suck, but stopping it isn't going to happen. I've been of that belief since late February....
Of course youre not going to stop it without a vaccine or immunity. However the spread could have been considerably slowed down if action had been taken earlier.

I seriously doubt that.

Jo

Probably, yes, and I'm sure we all wish a lot of things had gone differently across a range of countries and agencies, but that still puts us in the catch-22 we are now in. 18 months or more to a vaccine and little to no herd immunity, maybe 10% of the population, and we need to get to 60ish to stop it.
Thats assuming herd immunity works. From what I hear its closer to the cold than the flu. Its going to be a fucking disaster if it mutates and comes back in the fall.

I seriously doubt that.

Jo
You arent that bright so you doubting that fact is not relevant to reality.

I seriously doubt that.

Jo

iu

Tell ya what, you just go ahead and "call up and order some food" here in about 18 mos if this shutdown continues much longer.

You're gonna get the 3 tones. "We're sorry, your call cannot be completed as dialed."

I seriously doubt that.

Jo

Actually I'm quite bright....
I'm speaking to you from the science of statistics and the exponential nature of increase. It trumps politics every time.
Your mind is simply constipated with hate.

Jo

He did not called the VIRUS a hoax... HE CLEARLY called the Dem attempts to question his REACTION to the virus a hoax... Which the DEMS and media DID do and continue to do and IS "a hoax"...

Aside from the fact that you can certainly multiply any official numbers by at least ten when they come out of China, you simply cannot beat the exponent of increase when it comes to this little bio-demon.

A single mishap in one community defeats 999 successful preventions and will continue to do so all day long until the entire populace has been exposed. Covid-19 wins....I said this already. You have an option....stay home and starve to death or accept the fact that exponsure is inevitable. I'm not trying to sound insensitive I'm trying to knock some sense into the liberal nonsense that some super group effort can prevail.....IT CANNOT. There is no such thing as a late response. With this thing it was already too late with patient zero.

Gavin Newsome is an ass splinter numbskul....but he's getting this one thing right.... instead of talking about how to extend the shutdown he's talking about how to restart the economy with the new normal.... YES...this is the conversation that we must have. Going to work will not just be punching in....it will be getting your temp checked also. Eating out will feature waiters and waitresses with PPE not just staff uniforms...all grocery stores will have cashiers behind plexiglass shields...so on and so forth.

God willing the warm weather will make some kind of impact....it seems to discourage the spread. I wonder if the ultraviolet frequencies are effective...they are more prevalent in warm weather because the light ray angles are more direct.

Stay healthy if you can.

JO

Sweden hasn't shut down....

This is all media fabricated on terrible assumptions with no statistical backing

Looks like a new strain of the flu to me. It's a corona virus, we know what those are.

People need to stop pretending like this is an apocolypse. There is no reason not to shut down every year for flu season if you're going to let this rile you up.

Might as well get everyone back to work and let the disease run its course, then.
So how are you going to prevent a spike if everyone goes back to work? Do you dumbasses even think before you make decisions or do you just blindly follow
Drumpfs lead?

You cannot prevent the spike at all.

Jo
You can prevent the spike. You stay your ass away from people as much as you can and drastically lower how many people you infect. Look up the term "flattening the curve"

I seriously doubt that.

Jo

Actually I'm quite bright....
I'm speaking to you from the science of statistics and the exponential nature of increase. It trumps politics every time.
Your mind is simply constipated with hate.

Jo
Its obvious youre about a bright as a moonless night on Pluto. You obviously have no clue what youre talking about. You just claimed you cant prevent a spike.

Aside from the fact that you can certainly multiply any official numbers by at least ten when they come out of China, you simply cannot beat the exponent of increase when it comes to this little bio-demon.

A single mishap in one community defeats 999 successful preventions and will continue to do so all day long until the entire populace has been exposed. Covid-19 wins....I said this already. You have an option....stay home and starve to death or accept the fact that exponsure is inevitable. I'm not trying to sound insensitive I'm trying to knock some sense into the liberal nonsense that some super group effort can prevail.....IT CANNOT. There is no such thing as a late response. With this thing it was already too late with patient zero.

Gavin Newsome is an ass splinter numbskul....but he's getting this one thing right.... instead of talking about how to extend the shutdown he's talking about how to restart the economy with the new normal.... YES...this is the conversation that we must have. Going to work will not just be punching in....it will be getting your temp checked also. Eating out will feature waiters and waitresses with PPE not just staff uniforms...all grocery stores will have cashiers behind plexiglass shields...so on and so forth.

God willing the warm weather will make some kind of impact....it seems to discourage the spread. I wonder if the ultraviolet frequencies are effective...they are more prevalent in warm weather because the light ray angles are more direct.

Stay healthy if you can.

JO

This is all media fabricated on terrible assumptions with no statistical backing

Looks like a new strain of the flu to me. It's a corona virus, we know what those are.

People need to stop pretending like this is an apocolypse. There is no reason not to shut down every year for flu season if you're going to let this rile you up.
Obviously another retarded Drumpfbot. You ever see the flu kill this many people this quickly? Can you even imagine how many people would be dead right now if we hadnt shut down?

He did not called the VIRUS a hoax... HE CLEARLY called the Dem attempts to question his REACTION to the virus a hoax... Which the DEMS and media DID do and continue to do and IS "a hoax"...

So you admit he did politicize the virus. Whats wrong with the dems questioning his reaction to the virus? Thats what is supposed to happen when you walk around with your finger up your ass wasting time.

Stay healthy if you can.

JO

Obviously another retarded Drumpfbot. You ever see the flu kill this many people this quickly? Can you even imagine how many people would dead right now if we hadnt shut down?

Or just a sane progressive who is worried about poor americans not yuppie concerns?

You want us to all lock ourselves away for a few months and eat huge losses in GDP?

OK boomer

Shut the fuck up and die

The irony of some yuppy **** with his head so far up his own ass he imagines this quartine is good for poor people....Just insanity. You have no right to tell the poor they can't work in a society where you don't take care of them.

Thats assuming herd immunity works. From what I hear its closer to the cold than the flu. Its going to be a fucking disaster if it mutates and comes back in the fall.

Yes, true. It probably does come back in the fall, assuming it recedes at in the summer, which is also not a certainty. Hopefully we'll have better infrastructure in place at that point to test, track and trace cases to prevent it going haywire and overwhelming the medical system, but this thing is going to be a PITA for quite a while, maybe a year or two, assuming we can get it under control at all with a vaccine or drug treatment.

If not, the only thing that can change it is acquired immunity, which means we may see a couple of rounds of this before people's immune systems learn to fight it off effectively.

This may also be why we are seeing reports of people testing positive more than once. We're all like babies, our bodies seeing this pathogen for the very first time, so our bodies, in some cases, may need multiple exposures to learn how to fight it more effectively.

Definitely a damn shit-show.

Forum List

Back