Tolerant Fascists demand Amazon stop selling Trump gear

What would happen if these same people were in positions of power? They would probably do whatever they can get away with to shut down any opposition to them. An example would be speech codes on college campuses.
No doubt they would call from the podium, "Get 'em put! In the good old days, a guy like that would be carried out on a stretcher! I'll pay your legal bills!"

You know, stuff like that.
Ever heard ya go looking for trouble you are going to find it?
And a Trump rally, like all extremist rallies, is a place for trouble. My! What a high caliber of character is on display from the podium on down at a Donald Trump rally! You should be proud. As proud as the folks at the George Wallace rallies in 1968!

My question is: when will the 2016 version of Arthur Bremer show up?
Then don't attend one. :) Very simple. Go vote for your American soldier killing,email deleting,child rapist defending bitch of a candidate.

Progressive Snowflakes Demand Amazon Stop Selling Trump Paraphernalia

I doubt that Amazon is going to listen..Amazon didn't listen for the most part to the jews whining about certain books being sold there either.

Free speech is fascism in your world?

I'm not surprised.

It's only free speech when it's what you support. Let a group demand that Obama items not be sold and free speech suddenly becomes racism to you idiots.

Prove it or shut the fuck up.

What would happen if these same people were in positions of power? They would probably do whatever they can get away with to shut down any opposition to them. An example would be speech codes on college campuses.
No doubt they would call from the podium, "Get 'em put! In the good old days, a guy like that would be carried out on a stretcher! I'll pay your legal bills!"

And a Trump rally, like all extremist rallies, is a place for trouble. My! What a high caliber of character is on display from the podium on down at a Donald Trump rally! You should be proud. As proud as the folks at the George Wallace rallies in 1968!

Then don't attend one. :) Very simple. Go vote for your American soldier killing,email deleting,child rapist defending bitch of a candidate.
I won't go to a Trump rally.

As for your characterization of Sec. Clinton, you are certainly entitled to your opinion.

My question to you is, why isn't your guy better? Why not support the best person? A strutting, impulsive, arrogant boor is the current standard bearer for your cause. Why not lead by example and support a candidate who has fewer bad qualities?

Trump appears like the love child of P.T. Barnum and Benito Mussolini. He lacks all the qualities of thoughtfulness, maturity, responsibility and diplomacy we have come to expect of serious presidential contenders. Instead, Trump displays the thuggish qualities of a professional wrestler. He is not presidential, he does not have a following beyond the angry, the disaffected and the politically inept.

Why don't you support a candidate who at least behaves as a president rather than a huckster who behaves as a carnival barker?

Ya got to wonder about these leftist douche bags who are always crying about the way Trump treats protesters. If they don't like they way they are treated, then why do they go?

I won't go to a Trump rally.

As for your characterization of Sec. Clinton, you are certainly entitled to your opinion.

My question to you is, why isn't your guy better? Why not support the best person? A strutting, impulsive, arrogant boor is the current standard bearer for your cause. Why not lead by example and support a candidate who has fewer bad qualities?

Trump appears like the love child of P.T. Barnum and Benito Mussolini. He lacks all the qualities of thoughtfulness, maturity, responsibility and diplomacy we have come to expect of serious presidential contenders. Instead, Trump displays the thuggish qualities of a professional wrestler. He is not presidential, he does not have a following beyond the angry, the disaffected and the politically inept.

Why don't you support a candidate who at least behaves as a president rather than a huckster who behaves as a carnival barker?

It wouldn't matter who we supported, you would still be claiming he is the scum of the Earth. We believe Trump will actually do what he claims, and not just give lip service to what Republicans want and then cave whenever accomplishing it involves the slightest amount of confrontation. That's what the other Republican candidates will all do.

Ya got to wonder about these leftist douche bags who are always crying about the way Trump treats protesters. If they don't like they way they are treated, then why do they go?
No one deserves to get beaten up at an American political campaign rally. Americans are better than that. We are not Germans.

No one deserves to get beaten up at an American political campaign rally. Americans are better than that. We are not Germans.

Nowhere did the article claim he was beaten up. He was simply ejected, as he deserved to be.

FYI, disrupting political rallies is exactly the kind of thing Hitler's SA specialized in.

I doubt that Amazon is going to listen..Amazon didn't listen for the most part to the jews whining about certain books being sold there either.

I'm not surprised.

It's only free speech when it's what you support. Let a group demand that Obama items not be sold and free speech suddenly becomes racism to you idiots.

Enforce your demand pussy.

Amazon.com: Trump for President, Make America Great Again Men's T-Shirt & Sticker: Clothing

2je8rx5.jpg

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

But he's going to force Apple to bring their manufacturing to the US.

I'm not surprised.

That's a weird way of saying you can't prove it, but it'll do. Case closed.

I'm not surprised.

That's a weird way of saying you can't prove it, but it'll do. Case closed.

Case is closed. I knew you weren't man enough to enforce your demand to STFU.

Forum List

Back