Tom Arnold follows Peter Fonda with threats against Baron Trump

Capture-35.png

Capture-36.png

This guy is out of his mind.

Stalking a child at school because his dad enacted a policy you don’t like? A policy that over 60 million Americans voted for?

This is just so wrong.
Idiot Arnold complaining that the president sends his kid to a private school, is laughable. MOST presidents send their kids to private schools, for security reasons. Arnold was a third-rate actor who only got into the business with the help of his once wife, Rosanne Barr.

i am much more concerned with the lies of donald j trump than i am the lies of tom arnold

Speaking of lies? Recall how the Barrypuppet claimed that he didn't know the Hildebeast was using a private server? Turns out that not only did he know but used a different email addy to correspond with her. There is a difference between being wrong and flat out lying and deceiving people. I have yet to see Trump "lie" about anything.

They are only concerned about "lies" from conservatives. Lies from liberals don't count, ya see.

I don't like attacks on kids, particularly after seeing the attacks on Obama's kids. But the trumps are attacking other people's children and their attachments to their parents daily and then whining when their own are attacked. melania and donald are only the parents of one child. Other parents are being ripped apart from their own children by the thousands. Why are donald and melania so royal?
This is EXACTLY what I am talking about. Instead of addressing a wrong...front and center wrong...you have to sidetrack it with BUT and IF. There are no buts and ifs. Its WRONG..no matter if it is obama, michelle, malia, sasha, baron, melania, sarah, gay bakers, straight bakers, kids with illegals. IF ITS WRONG ITS WRONG. Party affiliation has NOTHING to do with common sense, common courtesy. Stop with the BUT AND IF. For sarah to be told to leave a restaurant with her family because of her JOB and hatred for her boss...then what is to stop anyone from doing the same thing to YOU or your loved ones later on in some form? Will your daughter or your son want to hear BUT and IF when it happens to them? NO!
One wrong at a time being focused on and FIXED by normal, sane human beings that want what is RIGHT. And it will never ever fucking happen until this fucking wacked out mindset is destroyed. Alas...it will never happen. You proved that just by your simple single post.

I notice that you failed to mention LGBTs, migrants, and refugees in your list. Why the omission?

The kids should be off-limits, and there should be no references to pedophilia from anyone of any sexual orientation, so heterosexuals need to stop their disgusting talk about gays. But I think that what Fonda said was, basically, give the first "lady" and the whore she's married to a dose of their own medicine, as the whore is responsible for what he has done to other families.

What happened to sanders is something she has earned, and what some posters on USMB want to do on a regular basis to people they don't like based on immutable characteristics, not something that can be changed. She chose her job, and she lies every workday to the American people. How else are people to express our absolute disgust with people like her? Violence?

Poor little pussy.

Remember that the "conservatives" were the first to reject "common decency" with respect to their dealings with others.

I notice that you failed to mention LGBTs, migrants, and refugees in your list. Why the omission?

The kids should be off-limits, and there should be no references to pedophilia from anyone of any sexual orientation, so heterosexuals need to stop their disgusting talk about gays. But I think that what Fonda said was, basically, give the first "lady" and the whore she's married to a dose of their own medicine, as the whore is responsible for what he has done to other families.

What happened to sanders is something she has earned, and what some posters on USMB want to do on a regular basis to people they don't like based on immutable characteristics, not something that can be changed. She chose her job, and she lies every workday to the American people. How else are people to express our absolute disgust with people like her? Violence?

Poor little pussy.

Remember that the "conservatives" were the first to reject "common decency" with respect to their dealings with others.
Proof the vile 'tard cannot be dealt with as a rational human being.

Poor little pussy.

So we are not allowed to insult unworthy persons who don't belong in decent society? People who make wrong choices and hurt other people in the process, or are directed at hurting other people? They earn public shaming.

Tom Arnold Vows To Harass Barron Trump At School

This is beyond vile. The Secret Service has been alerted but it still stinks to high heaven. I just pray lots and lots of decent Americans rise up against this slug and all the Leftists who are beyond contemptible. Let them learn what reasonable people can and will do to put an end to this crap.

Much more @ Actor Tom Arnold Vows To Harass Barron Trump at School Over Trump's Border Policy

Poor little pussy.

So we are not allowed to insult unworthy persons who don't belong in decent society? People who make wrong choices and hurt other people in the process, or are directed at hurting other people? They earn public shaming.
So I guess this means you will be first in line with Tom Arnold at Baron's school, eh?

Poor little pussy.

So I guess this means you will be first in line with Tom Arnold at Baron's school, eh?
Love to see a few crazy leftists here do jail time for stalking children.

Forum List

Back