Tom Brady Gives Up

Alex.

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2014
"I'm very grateful for the overwhelming support I've received from Mr. Kraft, the Kraft family, coach Belichick, my coaches and teammates, the NFLPA, my agents, my loving family and most of all, our fans. It has been a challenging 18 months and I have made the difficult decision to no longer proceed with the legal process. I'm going to work hard to be the best player I can be for the New England Patriots and I look forward to having the opportunity to return to the field this fall."

Facebook Mentions

xcvkaesmd3pmutfn58kz.jpg

http://deadspin.com/tom-brady-says-...source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

By capitulating Brady has de facto admitted he is a cheater and now has run away from the legal battle that would have cleared his name.

Now those who are true fans of the game can enjoy the upcoming season.

Taking it to the Supreme Court would have only escalated the situation, and even if nothing was proven he would look like a petulant child in the end. He made the right choice... finally.

I am pissed it didn't happen last year since they played my Steelers in Game One. lol.

• Banned
Taking it to the Supreme Court would have only escalated the situation, and even if nothing was proven he would look like a petulant child in the end. He made the right choice... finally.
If what you say is true then Brady had 545 days to make this decision. What he did was try to do what many spoiled athletes do: get around the rules made for everyone else. For Brady it did not work out and his legacy is forever tainted.

imrs.php

I am pissed it didn't happen last year since they played my Steelers in Game One. lol.

which the home town refs of course rigged taking a critical third down away from them with a BS holding penalty which they never call on them there when they commit those same penaltys plus rigging the headsets to go out so your steelers would lose as they do with all their home games with visiting teams.

the NFL knows they cant beat the really good teams at home without the refs in their pockets for their home games of course.

The 4 games off will keep him fresh for the inevitable Superbowl run.

thats what i said a few weeks ago WHY the suspension is a joke.Its a mere slap on the wrist.same as them being deprived of a mere first round draft choice is always a mere slap on the wrist.

He already IS a child the fact he could not man up to it. He is just the fallguy for Belicheat and Kraft.Thats how life is,the lower level people are the fall guys for the people at the top behind the whole thing who started it. BeliCHEAT is the one who taught him how to cheat yet he gets off scott free to no surprise.

Last edited:
This is hilarious

"Robert Kraft isn't finished speaking out against the NFL. Saying the quarterback was "denied his right to a fair and impartial process,"

Robert Kraft hammers NFL after Tom Brady gives up on Deflategate suspension

Maybe Kraft should keep up, his QB was not denied his day in court, he had it then abandoned his case and ran away.:laugh:

Poor baby Robert Kraft,the truth hurts that your cheating lying franchise QB has been exposed for the fraud he is and not the even one of the greatest as the media makes him out to be.:biggrin:

What's the big deal?
Cheating is part of games ... if you can get away with it.
It's part of business too, esp outside of the EU. Even religion!
That's why we have referees and law.
And atheists too.
:)

He may be the greatest QB the game has ever seen.

He has also been one of the biggest turds the game has ever seen.

He finally made the right choice.

CZw9CM8WAAIdaIh.png:large

Tammy wrote this letter now he leaves his fans high and dry, just flapping in the wind.:laugh:

Fucking quitter. He'll never amount to anything...
that is the thing that is baffling, Brady is talented, no need to cheat and lie.

exactly,I have said this too many times to remember,anytime i talk about what a fraud and cheater he is,the cheatriot worshipers always in defeat,post a pic of him with his four superbowl rings saying crap like-we are jeoulous of him and posting the words-they hate us because they aint us.:rolleyes:

THEN when i refute that and tell them I have always hated the dallas cowboys more than any other team other than the rams when they were in LA,that i rooted for the cowboys to lose the three superbowl they won in the 90's and that I could not stand troy aikman,i then try to explain to them the difference between troy aikman and the cowboys and tom brady and the patriots is even though i hate troy aikman since i hate the cowboys,i STILL respect him as a player and i respect those teams from the 90's.

But everytime i ask them though why it is I respect those guys when i wanted them to lose back then,they run off with their tail between their legs and change the subject and just insult you with one liners.:cuckoo::rolleyes:

Yep, he'll forever be known as Tom Brady *

:eusa_liar:

:badgrin:

and SHADY BRADY as well.:D

I have said this a thousand times before in the past and will say it again since it is so much the truth.
Barry Bonds.
Roger Clemons.
Sammy Sosa
Mark Mcguire.
Lance Armstrong
Bill Belicheck.
Tom Brady.
Robert Kraft
Chicago Black Sox
New England Patriots.

what is the one thing they all have in common?
you guessed it.-*:D

Fucking quitter. He'll never amount to anything...
that is the thing that is baffling, Brady is talented, no need to cheat and lie.

exactly,I have said this too many times to remember,anytime i talk about what a fraud and cheater he is,the cheatriot worshipers always in defeat,post a pic of him with his four superbowl rings saying crap like-we are jeoulous of him and posting the words-they hate us because they aint us.:rolleyes:

THEN when i refute that and tell them I have always hated the dallas cowboys more than any other team other than the rams when they were in LA,that i rooted for the cowboys to lose the three superbowl they won in the 90's and that I could not stand troy aikman,i then try to explain to them the difference between troy aikman and the cowboys and tom brady and the patriots is even though i hate troy aikman since i hate the cowboys,i STILL respect him as a player and i respect those teams from the 90's.

But everytime i ask them though why it is I respect those guys when i wanted them to lose,they run off with their tail between their legs and change the subject and just insult you with one liners.:cuckoo::rolleyes:
Cry babies and when confronted with the facts of the cheating and lying that has taken place they try to justify it. I am so looking forward to the upcoming season. Should be some good football.

I think Brady will take up cooking and try preparing some of the recipes in his book for the first time.

“Gatorade soup is a cornerstone of my fitness plan” said Mr. Gisele Bündchen in a press release prior to the book’s release, “It’s got all the Gatorade nutrients I need to get in the game, plus it tastes just like Gatorade. Me no cook so good!”

"The millionaire QB went on to remind fans that not one dollar of the book’s sales will go to any charity whatsoever."

Tom Brady’s $200 Cookbook Mostly Recipes For Gatorade Soup

BRADY_MAST-800x0-c-default.jpg

Forum List

Back