Tom Fitton on Seth Rich Murder – What is the FBI hiding?

ne'eh...

TDS = trump devotion syndrome.

TDS = *you*
View attachment 308504
Trump will be YOUR president till 2025, get over it.

i'm willing to bet that fat donny 2 scoops will stroke out with a big mac stuck in his gullet b4 then.
Like I said, he will be YOUR president till 2025.

repeating something over & over again to CONvince yerself & others is straight outa donny's playbook. you're a good little grasshoppa.
Don’t you have some sandwiches to make ? Lol

do you? lord knows you ain't got anybody to do it for you, incel.

Time for her to go to jail.

any day now.........................
I hope she does, she will take many politicians down with her. Republican and democrats, see I'm not a political hack. I want all corruption out of Washington.

not gonna happen. if (R)s couldn't bring her down by now... then cut yer losses & turn to the most corrupt creature ever to enter the DC borders.

unbelievable that you talk about wanting corruption outa washington, but continue to rally behind the most corrupted creature ever to step foot within its borders.
she's gone.

hillary is gone. she's got a sweet gig in ireland.
thank god. that vile creature is useless.
Josh Jordan on Twitter

The DNC NEEDS to hire more deranged little pissants to carry their water. The ones in zUSMB are worthless!

i'm willing to bet that fat donny 2 scoops will stroke out with a big mac stuck in his gullet b4 then.

repeating something over & over again to CONvince yerself & others is straight outa donny's playbook. you're a good little grasshoppa.
still obsessed with trump. too fking funny.

^^^ grasshoppa 2.0
you wear it well.

says a dude who is on a thread about hillary ... again.

the deplorables have full tilt HDS

View attachment 308504
Trump will be YOUR president till 2025, get over it.

Karen log off and do your chores

I hope she does, she will take many politicians down with her. Republican and democrats, see I'm not a political hack. I want all corruption out of Washington.

not gonna happen. if (R)s couldn't bring her down by now... then cut yer losses & turn to the most corrupt creature ever to enter the DC borders.

unbelievable that you talk about wanting corruption outa washington, but continue to rally behind the most corrupted creature ever to step foot within its borders.
she's gone.

Josh Jordan on Twitter

i'm sure she cares what you think....

I feel sorry that you cling to these sad conspiracy stories to justify some level of hatred.

I feel worse for the families of the love ones who see their tragedies perverted by those like you.
You should probably allow an investigation and they won’t be conspiracy theories anymore lol

Ha! Nothing will assuage the conspiracy theorists like yourself. These theories aren't based on logic but an unshakable belief. No amount of investigation will ever stop you.

You're like flat earthers. A total fringe.
Saying investigate Until we find the murderers of somebody’s child is a Fringe group?

you didn't know that his family sued sean hannity/FOX to cease & desist that false narrative?
who cares?

That’s the point. I know the right doesn’t actually care about Seth Rich. They just want to use him and his family.

^^^ grasshoppa 2.0
you wear it well.

the face plant is still my laugh of the day. I especially love the walk

Josh Jordan on Twitter

Time for her to go to jail.

she's gone.

Is Hillary Clinton angling to become vice president? | TheHill
https://thehill.com/.../480523-is-hillary-clinton-angling-to-become-vice-president

Is Hillary Clinton angling to become vice president? By Douglas MacKinnon, opinion contributor — 02/01/20 12:00 PM EST The views expressed by contributors are their own and not the view of The Hill
Hillary Clinton Flirting with VP Spot | The Black Sphere
https://theblacksphere.net/2020/02/hillary-clinton-flirting-with-vp-spot

Hillary Clinton’s optimism reaches a new high. Well, sort of. Content that she will never be president through the normal election process, Hillary Clinton may be hitching her wagon to one of the other future losers, known as Democratic Party candidates.

she's gone.

Josh Jordan on Twitter

again? you posted that same tired old meaningless thing the other day.

is that all you got? you hafta come up with something more current to make a dent in yer HDS.

You should probably allow an investigation and they won’t be conspiracy theories anymore lol

Ha! Nothing will assuage the conspiracy theorists like yourself. These theories aren't based on logic but an unshakable belief. No amount of investigation will ever stop you.

You're like flat earthers. A total fringe.
Saying investigate Until we find the murderers of somebody’s child is a Fringe group?

you didn't know that his family sued sean hannity/FOX to cease & desist that false narrative?
who cares?

That’s the point. I know the right doesn’t actually care about Seth Rich. They just want to use him and his family.
you don't know shit. but hey, thanks for injecting your shamelessness into yet another thread.

you're boring. no wonder you are alone.

^^^ grasshoppa 2.0
you wear it well.

Josh Jordan on Twitter
I wonder why she never addressed this melt down

she's gone.

Josh Jordan on Twitter

again? you posted that same tired old meaningless thing the other day.

is that all you got? you hafta come up with something more current to make a dent in yer HDS.
dude, it doesn't get any better than that. son, that is the most funny thirty seconds in the world. fine art!!!!

you're boring. no wonder you are alone.
Yea yea go clean the kitchen

^^^ grasshoppa 2.0
you wear it well.

Josh Jordan on Twitter
I wonder why she never addressed this melt down
How does one explain that? Shame on those who brought her out like that. I'm amazed they haven't all been seth rich'd yet.

EBT also serves as the means for some of the states who collect child support to reimburse the parent receiving the child support the state collected.

she's gone.

Is Hillary Clinton angling to become vice president? | TheHill
https://thehill.com/.../480523-is-hillary-clinton-angling-to-become-vice-president

Is Hillary Clinton angling to become vice president? By Douglas MacKinnon, opinion contributor — 02/01/20 12:00 PM EST The views expressed by contributors are their own and not the view of The Hill
Hillary Clinton Flirting with VP Spot | The Black Sphere
https://theblacksphere.net/2020/02/hillary-clinton-flirting-with-vp-spot

Hillary Clinton’s optimism reaches a new high. Well, sort of. Content that she will never be president through the normal election process, Hillary Clinton may be hitching her wagon to one of the other future losers, known as Democratic Party candidates.

take yer pick for the truth.

hillary vice president rumor - Google Search

Forum List

Back