Tom Fitton on Seth Rich Murder – What is the FBI hiding?

^^^ grasshoppa 2.0
you wear it well.

says a dude who is on a thread about hillary ... again.

the deplorables have full tilt HDS
the face plant is still my laugh of the day. I especially love the walk

Josh Jordan on Twitter
I wonder why she never addressed this melt down
How does one explain that. Shame on those who brought her out like that. I'm amazed they haven't all been seth rich'd yet.
You’d be surprised to find out how many people in That video died in a mysterious accident

Ha! Nothing will assuage the conspiracy theorists like yourself. These theories aren't based on logic but an unshakable belief. No amount of investigation will ever stop you.

You're like flat earthers. A total fringe.
Saying investigate Until we find the murderers of somebody’s child is a Fringe group?

you didn't know that his family sued sean hannity/FOX to cease & desist that false narrative?
who cares?

That’s the point. I know the right doesn’t actually care about Seth Rich. They just want to use him and his family.
you don't know shit. but hey, thanks for injecting your shamelessness into yet another thread.

Shameless is pumping a conspiracy theory that has been long debunked.

I hope she does, she will take many politicians down with her. Republican and democrats, see I'm not a political hack. I want all corruption out of Washington.

not gonna happen. if (R)s couldn't bring her down by now... then cut yer losses & turn to the most corrupt creature ever to enter the DC borders.

unbelievable that you talk about wanting corruption outa washington, but continue to rally behind the most corrupted creature ever to step foot within its borders.
she's gone.

hillary is gone. she's got a sweet gig in ireland.
Is Hillary Clinton angling to become vice president? | TheHill
https://thehill.com/.../480523-is-hillary-clinton-angling-to-become-vice-president

Is Hillary Clinton angling to become vice president? By Douglas MacKinnon, opinion contributor — 02/01/20 12:00 PM EST The views expressed by contributors are their own and not the view of The Hill
Hillary Clinton Flirting with VP Spot | The Black Sphere
https://theblacksphere.net/2020/02/hillary-clinton-flirting-with-vp-spot

Hillary Clinton’s optimism reaches a new high. Well, sort of. Content that she will never be president through the normal election process, Hillary Clinton may be hitching her wagon to one of the other future losers, known as Democratic Party candidates.

take yer pick for the truth.

hillary vice president rumor - Google Search
the old kiss of death!!

I hope she does, she will take many politicians down with her. Republican and democrats, see I'm not a political hack. I want all corruption out of Washington.

not gonna happen. if (R)s couldn't bring her down by now... then cut yer losses & turn to the most corrupt creature ever to enter the DC borders.

unbelievable that you talk about wanting corruption outa washington, but continue to rally behind the most corrupted creature ever to step foot within its borders.
she's gone.

https://thehill.com/.../480523-is-hillary-clinton-angling-to-become-vice-president

Is Hillary Clinton angling to become vice president? By Douglas MacKinnon, opinion contributor — 02/01/20 12:00 PM EST The views expressed by contributors are their own and not the view of The Hill

Hillary Clinton’s optimism reaches a new high. Well, sort of. Content that she will never be president through the normal election process, Hillary Clinton may be hitching her wagon to one of the other future losers, known as Democratic Party candidates.

I pick a ham sandwich! Get to it lol

Saying investigate Until we find the murderers of somebody’s child is a Fringe group?

you didn't know that his family sued sean hannity/FOX to cease & desist that false narrative?
who cares?

That’s the point. I know the right doesn’t actually care about Seth Rich. They just want to use him and his family.
you don't know shit. but hey, thanks for injecting your shamelessness into yet another thread.

Shameless is pumping a conspiracy theory that has been long debunked.
and yet here you are.

President Trump knows Tom Fitton and the brilliant folks at Judicial Watch. IMO, the President will give Tom Fitton the Presidential Medal of Freedom in his second term.

Seth send us a message! Why did Hillary kill you !

(Seth) “I had dirt on her”

you wear it well.

Josh Jordan on Twitter
How does one explain that. Shame on those who brought her out like that. I'm amazed they haven't all been seth rich'd yet.
You’d be surprised to find out how many people in That video died in a mysterious accident
Right?

ne'eh...

TDS = trump devotion syndrome.

TDS = *you*
We feel sorry for you as you DemonRATS have NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON on the party of INFANTICIDES Side to feel anything but hate and distrust to!
I feel sorry that you cling to these sad conspiracy stories to justify some level of hatred.

I feel worse for the families of the love ones who see their tragedies perverted by those like you.
You should probably allow an investigation and they won’t be conspiracy theories anymore lol

Ha! Nothing will assuage the conspiracy theorists like yourself. These theories aren't based on logic but an unshakable belief. No amount of investigation will ever stop you.

You're like flat earthers. A total fringe.
Russian Collusion? Is that you?

still obsessed with trump. too fking funny.

^^^ grasshoppa 2.0
you wear it well.

Josh Jordan on Twitter

it was pneumonia. why did donny go to the hospital on a saturday with the WH doctor by his side?

why wasn't that ever addressed? you don't seriously believe it was to get an early start (months ahead) for his physical.... do you?

she's gone.

Why not try the leftists best friend SNOPES?....ROTFLMFAO!!!
...google....lololol!

^^^ grasshoppa 2.0
you wear it well.

Josh Jordan on Twitter

it was pneumonia. why did donny go to the hospital on a saturday with the WH doctor by his side?

why wasn't that ever addressed? you don't seriously believe it was to get an early start (months ahead) for his physical.... do you?
Lol that was a nerve issue she’s not fit .. she should stay home and engineer a family like a good girl

WhoWins.jpg

^^^ grasshoppa 2.0
you wear it well.

Josh Jordan on Twitter

and yet we have this tape.

Josh Jordan on Twitter

^^^ grasshoppa 2.0
you wear it well.

Josh Jordan on Twitter

Why should it be.....what was the matter with the Hildebeas . Fainting and blowing up like a balloon Not interested in that because it is about your white witch?

she's gone.

Why not try the leftists best friend SNOPES?....ROTFLMFAO!!!
...google....lololol!

dude - it was a google SEARCH. pick any one of the articles ... they aren't all biased like you wanna peddle cause you can't prove anything otherwise.

you wear it well.

Josh Jordan on Twitter

Lol that was a nerve issue she’s not fit .. she should stay home and engineer a family like a good girl

oh for fuck's sake - & i bet you thought that was a stellar reply, didn't you.

Forum List

Back