Tom Fitton on Seth Rich Murder – What is the FBI hiding?

I hope she does, she will take many politicians down with her. Republican and democrats, see I'm not a political hack. I want all corruption out of Washington.

not gonna happen. if (R)s couldn't bring her down by now... then cut yer losses & turn to the most corrupt creature ever to enter the DC borders.

unbelievable that you talk about wanting corruption outa washington, but continue to rally behind the most corrupted creature ever to step foot within its borders.
TDS ..

ne'eh...

TDS = trump devotion syndrome.

TDS = *you*
View attachment 308504
Trump will be YOUR president till 2025, get over it.

i'm willing to bet that fat donny 2 scoops will stroke out with a big mac stuck in his gullet b4 then.
Like I said, he will be YOUR president till 2025.

Hillary Derangement syndrome.
The cure is two shots to the head? In a suicide? Lol
What are you, some kind of forensic expert now?
Are you saying when somebody commit suicide they should themselves twice in the head. Lol

Are you saying that's impossible?
A enemy to Hillary yes it’s impossible
And you know it's impossible because you're now a forensic expert?

ne'eh...

TDS = *you*
We feel sorry for you as you DemonRATS have NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON on the party of INFANTICIDES Side to feel anything but hate and distrust to!
I feel sorry that you cling to these sad conspiracy stories to justify some level of hatred.

I feel worse for the families of the love ones who see their tragedies perverted by those like you.
You should probably allow an investigation and they won’t be conspiracy theories anymore lol

Ha! Nothing will assuage the conspiracy theorists like yourself. These theories aren't based on logic but an unshakable belief. No amount of investigation will ever stop you.

You're like flat earthers. A total fringe.
Saying investigate Until we find the murderers of somebody’s child is a Fringe group?

not gonna happen. if (R)s couldn't bring her down by now... then cut yer losses & turn to the most corrupt creature ever to enter the DC borders.

unbelievable that you talk about wanting corruption outa washington, but continue to rally behind the most corrupted creature ever to step foot within its borders.
TDS ..

ne'eh...

TDS = *you*
We feel sorry for you as you DemonRATS have NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON on the party of INFANTICIDES Side to feel anything but hate and distrust to!
I feel sorry that you cling to these sad conspiracy stories to justify some level of hatred.

I feel worse for the families of the love ones who see their tragedies perverted by those like you.
Then why not investigate them thoroughly....if my child was killed. I would like nothing better than to find their killer...but that is not the DemonRAT and DEEP STATE WAY....as there is always SOME PRICE that would pay off a grieving DEMONRATS family from continually pushing for answers!.....Your phony perversion is note . and discarded as the propaganda it is!

It has been investigated thoroughly. You and people like you won't accept the outcome. The Rich family has already been taken advantage of by people claiming to want to help and "investigate" only to have them use their tragedy as a means to lie and promote their own interests and political agenda. It's disgusting.

ne'eh...

TDS = *you*

You should probably allow an investigation and they won’t be conspiracy theories anymore lol

Ha! Nothing will assuage the conspiracy theorists like yourself. These theories aren't based on logic but an unshakable belief. No amount of investigation will ever stop you.

Saying investigate Until we find the murderers of somebody’s child is a Fringe group?

Your conspiracy theory is fringe.

The cure is two shots to the head? In a suicide? Lol
Are you saying when somebody commit suicide they should themselves twice in the head. Lol

No because it wasn’t suicide it was murder Hillary Clinton had them killed

No because it wasn’t suicide it was murder Hillary Clinton had them killed

And that's why you're part of the lunatic fringe.

TDS ..

ne'eh...

TDS = *you*
View attachment 308504

i'm willing to bet that fat donny 2 scoops will stroke out with a big mac stuck in his gullet b4 then.

repeating something over & over again to CONvince yerself & others is straight outa donny's playbook. you're a good little grasshoppa.

ne'eh...

TDS = *you*

Then why not investigate them thoroughly....if my child was killed. I would like nothing better than to find their killer...but that is not the DemonRAT and DEEP STATE WAY....as there is always SOME PRICE that would pay off a grieving DEMONRATS family from continually pushing for answers!.....Your phony perversion is note . and discarded as the propaganda it is!

It has been investigated thoroughly. You and people like you won't accept the outcome. The Rich family has already been taken advantage of by people claiming to want to help and "investigate" only to have them use their tragedy as a means to lie and promote their own interests and political agenda. It's disgusting.
It’s been investigated thoroughly and the only suspect is Hillary Clinton lol

Hopefully.

:desk:

AND URANIUM ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Time for her to go to jail.

any day now.........................
I hope she does, she will take many politicians down with her. Republican and democrats, see I'm not a political hack. I want all corruption out of Washington.

she's gone.

Your conspiracy theory is fringe.
Cool story

ne'eh...

TDS = *you*
View attachment 308504

repeating something over & over again to CONvince yerself & others is straight outa donny's playbook. you're a good little grasshoppa.
still obsessed with trump. too fking funny.

ne'eh...

TDS = *you*

you didn't know that his family sued sean hannity/FOX to cease & desist that false narrative?

ne'eh...

TDS = *you*
View attachment 308504

^^^ grasshoppa 2.0

ne'eh...

TDS = *you*
View attachment 308504

You guy is Bernie at the moment, lol.
87146934_161103388678773_9163596726433480704_o.jpg

you didn't know that his family sued sean hannity/FOX to cease & desist that false narrative?
who cares?

ne'eh...

TDS = *you*
View attachment 308504

Don’t you have some sandwiches to make ? Lol

:desk:

AND URANIUM ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Time for her to go to jail.

any day now.........................

she's gone.

hillary is gone. she's got a sweet gig in ireland.

View attachment 308504

^^^ grasshoppa 2.0
you wear it well.

Forum List

Back