Tom Fitton on Seth Rich Murder – What is the FBI hiding?

That’s the point. I know the right doesn’t actually care about Seth Rich. They just want to use him and his family.
you don't know shit. but hey, thanks for injecting your shamelessness into yet another thread.

Shameless is pumping a conspiracy theory that has been long debunked.
and yet here you are.
What conspiracy theory am I pumping?
We all know Hillary had him killed
he thinks we're as stupid as him. but uh uh..

you didn't know that his family sued sean hannity/FOX to cease & desist that false narrative?
who cares?

That’s the point. I know the right doesn’t actually care about Seth Rich. They just want to use him and his family.
you don't know shit. but hey, thanks for injecting your shamelessness into yet another thread.
I know that Fox News had to pull a story because it was complete bullshit.

hanitty was about to get slapped with a lawsuit too.
naw.

A robbery with nothing robbed.

Seems odd.
dude, they called it a botched robbery at that. botched how? Unless, and I mean the evidence does speak volumes here, it wasn't one? I mean, it walks like a duck, it quacks like a duck.......

You should probably allow an investigation and they won’t be conspiracy theories anymore lol

Ha! Nothing will assuage the conspiracy theorists like yourself. These theories aren't based on logic but an unshakable belief. No amount of investigation will ever stop you.

You're like flat earthers. A total fringe.
Saying investigate Until we find the murderers of somebody’s child is a Fringe group?

you didn't know that his family sued sean hannity/FOX to cease & desist that false narrative?
who cares?

You do? And how exactly do "you know" this? Have you polled every person on "the right" who ever they are?

who cares?

or not.
No, it was bullshit. That's why it was pulled.

who cares?

naw.

it was on his show where the CONspiracy was being peddled.

who cares?

or not.
and yet here we are today.

Ha! Nothing will assuage the conspiracy theorists like yourself. These theories aren't based on logic but an unshakable belief. No amount of investigation will ever stop you.

You're like flat earthers. A total fringe.
Saying investigate Until we find the murderers of somebody’s child is a Fringe group?

who cares?

You do? And how exactly do "you know" this? Have you polled every person on "the right" who ever they are?
Yes, I polled every person on the right.
:icon_rolleyes:

or not.
and yet here we are today.
Yes, here we are. With people on the right wing still pumping the same discredited theory.

naw.

yep! that CONspiracy where a man died with bullets in his back, and no robbery. Assange had him pegged as the person who provided emails. hmmmmmmmmm smell that? that's suspicious you smell there.

who cares?

Then your statement was total bullshit troll...Got it.

who cares?

you're good. how many was that?

naw.

yep! that CONspiracy where a man died with bullets in his back, and no robbery. Assange has him pegged as the person who provided emails. hmmmmmmmmm smell that? that's suspicious you smell there.
Assange never said he provided the emails.

Yes, he was shot in the back after a fight. That's not an assassination, that's consistent with a robbery gone bad, the type of armed mugging the area had been suffering from for months.

who cares?

Then your statement was total bullshit troll...Got it.

Good gravy, you're being a tad too literal. We both know that the Seth Rich conspiracy theories are coming from elements on the right.

naw.

yep! that CONspiracy where a man died with bullets in his back, and no robbery. Assange has him pegged as the person who provided emails. hmmmmmmmmm smell that? that's suspicious you smell there.

Yes, he was shot in the back after a fight. That's not an assassination, that's consistent with a robbery gone bad, the type of armed mugging the area had been suffering from for months.

What's your evidence it was a robbery? What was stolen?

naw.

have you noticed yet, I don't care what you think about the knowledge of the facts? The facts you don't have? LOL.

Forum List

Back