Tom Hanks' twitter posts

What accusations have been levied against him? I haven’t heard anything.
That he's a pedo. It looks like he's posting all this crap to make fun of people that have accused him of being a pedophile.

Ricky Gervais opened the Golden Globes ceremony with a monologue that skewered Hollywood. He joked "It was a big year for pedophile movies. Surviving R. Kelly, Leaving Neverland, The Two Popes."

The camera cut to Tom Hanks and he didn't look very pleased...

Tom Hanks Is Not Here for Golden Globes Host Ricky Gervais' Monologue

rs_1024x759-200105172938-1024-tom-hanks-reaction-golden-globes.jpg
And what I've read about this bastard, he definitely IS a pedophile. Why do think he hates Trump so much? Our president vowed he would do as much as he could to bring these perverted animals the punishment they deserve. I'd bet Mr. Hanky has some secrets about Epstein's pedo island he keeps to himself..........

Where? I just read the same thing about you, but since I made that up completely, I have no links.

That he's a pedo. It looks like he's posting all this crap to make fun of people that have accused him of being a pedophile.

Ricky Gervais opened the Golden Globes ceremony with a monologue that skewered Hollywood. He joked "It was a big year for pedophile movies. Surviving R. Kelly, Leaving Neverland, The Two Popes."

And what I've read about this bastard, he definitely IS a pedophile. Why do think he hates Trump so much? Our president vowed he would do as much as he could to bring these perverted animals the punishment they deserve. I'd bet Mr. Hanky has some secrets about Epstein's pedo island he keeps to himself..........

Where? I just read the same thing about you, but since I made that up completely, I have no links.
There IS info on other sites that have accounts of a young actress that was "offered' to Hanks when she was underage. I don't remember her name offhand, but I'll look it up and post it here after I find it. Thank you.

There IS info on other sites that have accounts of a young actress that was "offered' to Hanks when she was underage. I don't remember her name offhand, but I'll look it up and post it here after I find it. Thank you.

So you are basing it on rumors?

Isn't that something we all hate about libtards and their "evidence:?

Isn't that something we all hate about libtards and their "evidence:?[/QU

Nope, NOT just on rumors. Sarah Ruth Ashcroft alleges she WAS offered to Hanks when she was underage, and he partook in the offering. She offers some very credible evidence that this is true. I cannot link to anything because I'm on an older computer where this usually doesn't work. If you search her name, you'll get mostly left wing sites that debunk this, but there ARE other sites with Sarah's account of what happened. Thank you.

Nope, NOT just on rumors. Sarah Ruth Ashcroft alleges she WAS offered to Hanks when she was underage, and he partook in the offering. She offers some very credible evidence that this is true. I cannot link to anything because I'm on an older computer where this usually doesn't work. If you search her name, you'll get mostly left wing sites that debunk this, but there ARE other sites with Sarah's account of what happened. Thank you.
Damn, something happened to my previous post and made the print VERY small. I didn't do anything unusual for this to happen. This happened to me a couple nights ago, as well. Very strange! The info you need IS on the previous post. Look up Sarah Ruth Ashcroft.

Damn, something happened to my previous post and made the print VERY small. I didn't do anything unusual for this to happen. This happened to me a couple nights ago, as well. Very strange! The info you need IS on the previous post. Look up Sarah Ruth Ashcroft.

I think there's an extra [ / quote ] tag there. If you edit that post in BB code editor mode, and remove the closing quote tag, that might work to get your post to show up.

I think there's an extra [ / quote ] tag there. If you edit that post in BB code editor mode, and remove the closing quote tag, that might work to get your post to show up.
My post IS still there, it's just smaller than usual. Thanks.

To restore the correct size to your print, hold down the shift key and hit the "+" sign, which is above the equal sign on most keyboards. If it's back to normal, good. If it still isn't large enough, repeat.

Yes, really. If we are judging based on accusations, Hanks is a good 25 accusations away from being Sicko Level trump.

But not as sick as your beloved (loser)hilly, or the potential dim candidates for 2020. Accusations from polosi, shitt, nads,chuckles or any number of dim losers, means nothing. He’s obviously [emoji849] all you think about, and stuck in your head. You realize the more you imbeciles complain, the more you provide free advertising for him. And with the lackluster choices on the dim side, you are pushing everyone to vote for Don.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have nothing against Tom Hanks, I love many of his movies. But what's up with his twitter page? I'm genuinely curious to hear a logical explanation for his strange tweets. Especially in light of the fact that he has had some very serious allegations against him. (like others in Hollywood)

I don't know if there is any truth to the allegations. But why continue to post weird stuff like this which only fans the flames of that speculation?

Do you think he's trolling people? (These posts go back for years, long before the allegations, so it doesn't seem like it could be trolling, at least not back then.)

Or do you think it's just his sense of humor? Honest question.

Screen-Shot-2020-01-05-at-4-12-32-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-01-05-at-4-15-15-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-01-05-at-4-18-03-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-01-05-at-4-19-56-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-01-05-at-4-20-27-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-01-05-at-4-21-17-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-01-05-at-4-22-20-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-01-05-at-4-22-54-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-01-05-at-4-23-45-PM.png
Buttercup, I don't know much about Tom Hanks' personal life, but several months ago, he immersed himself into the character of every child's best friend, "Mister Rogers," a Presbyterian Minister who specialized in the interests of small children. I think he got to liking his character and may have been practicing doing things he may have imagined his character to have noticed, in order to do a better job of acting out the part. Character immersion can help the professional actor stay focused on something he may or may not have been excited about doing. I see no fantasizing in his "tweets" unless he made revealing comments. So I'm guessing it was just a technique to help him BE Mister Rogers, who loved children in that he wanted them to grow up well and disciplined himself to talk in a way that was interesting to the small child. I wouldn't read too much into the photos--Tom Hanks may have just looked for things a small boy or a small girl on Bing images or something. He's a great actor, and each time he portrays someone, he goes 100% into thinking like the person he is imitating so he will give his best, most authentic performance. That he did it 24-7 doesn't surprise me. And yes, sometimes actors get lost in a part. But it doesn't mean they're a bad person, it just means they're human and may be wishing they had been playing only themselves in a regular job like what they consider regular people have that they don't have, having to live somebody else's life for the time it takes to make a movie, which is sometimes six, eight, twelve, or thirty weeks. I can't imagine what it would be like to have to swing all your focus on how somebody else acts, especially if the part shows you how many character flaws you have to swing over to a saint's flawless and pure life (if that were the case), then 8 weeks later, you're bad, bad Leroy Brown who only picks on people smaller or weaker than himself. aaaack!

To restore the correct size to your print, hold down the shift key and hit the "+" sign, which is above the equal sign on most keyboards. If it's back to normal, good. If it still isn't large enough, repeat.
Thanks, I'm just going to leave it like it is. It's there for anyone who wants to read it. It's funny I haven't heard back from Admiral Tory. I provided him with an actual Hanks accuser and I haven't heard a peep in response.

I have nothing against Tom Hanks, I love many of his movies. But what's up with his twitter page? I'm genuinely curious to hear a logical explanation for his strange tweets. Especially in light of the fact that he has had some very serious allegations against him. (like others in Hollywood)

I don't know if there is any truth to the allegations. But why continue to post weird stuff like this which only fans the flames of that speculation?

Do you think he's trolling people? (These posts go back for years, long before the allegations, so it doesn't seem like it could be trolling, at least not back then.)

Or do you think it's just his sense of humor? Honest question.

Screen-Shot-2020-01-05-at-4-12-32-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-01-05-at-4-15-15-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-01-05-at-4-18-03-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-01-05-at-4-19-56-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-01-05-at-4-20-27-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-01-05-at-4-21-17-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-01-05-at-4-22-20-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-01-05-at-4-22-54-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-01-05-at-4-23-45-PM.png
Buttercup, I don't know much about Tom Hanks' personal life, but several months ago, he immersed himself into the character of every child's best friend, "Mister Rogers," a Presbyterian Minister who specialized in the interests of small children. I think he got to liking his character and may have been practicing doing things he may have imagined his character to have noticed, in order to do a better job of acting out the part. Character immersion can help the professional actor stay focused on something he may or may not have been excited about doing. I see no fantasizing in his "tweets" unless he made revealing comments. So I'm guessing it was just a technique to help him BE Mister Rogers, who loved children in that he wanted them to grow up well and disciplined himself to talk in a way that was interesting to the small child. I wouldn't read too much into the photos--Tom Hanks may have just looked for things a small boy or a small girl on Bing images or something. He's a great actor, and each time he portrays someone, he goes 100% into thinking like the person he is imitating so he will give his best, most authentic performance. That he did it 24-7 doesn't surprise me. And yes, sometimes actors get lost in a part. But it doesn't mean they're a bad person, it just means they're human and may be wishing they had been playing only themselves in a regular job like what they consider regular people have that they don't have, having to live somebody else's life for the time it takes to make a movie, which is sometimes six, eight, twelve, or thirty weeks. I can't imagine what it would be like to have to swing all your focus on how somebody else acts, especially if the part shows you how many character flaws you have to swing over to a saint's flawless and pure life (if that were the case), then 8 weeks later, you're bad, bad Leroy Brown who only picks on people smaller or weaker than himself. aaaack!

I'm just guessing here. I have no tweet account nor know anything about Mr. Hanks except I love the parts he has done, always well, and I really don't get into who thinks what about the people I support in politics. It's never what I think. lol

Nobody hates Hollywood more than I do, but it is statistically impossible for 100% of Hollywood to be pedophiles.

Hell, it is statistically impossible for 50% of Hollywood to be pedophiles.

This QAnon bullshit must stop. We cannot become liberals - making up outrageous shit about anyone who doesn’t agree with us,

Forum List

Back