🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tomorrow a devastating new report on Trump illegally working with Cuba will be released

Damn, this guy is a criminal and a mobster. Why on earth are so many Christians voting for him?
I explained it before. Christianity in America had divided into two groups.

There are the traditional Christians who believe in helping the sick, helping people who have fallen on hard times. Charity work. Helping children after they are born. These people don't practice hate or discrimination.

Then there are the current right wing Republican Christians. These people are likely to burn a cross. They shouted out at the Las Vegas debates when Ron Paul was ask if we should just let a sick young man die if he didn't have insurance and the Republicans shouted out "Yea, let him die".
Then there is former Lt. Gov Andre Bauer saying his grandmother taught him, "feed the poor and they will breed". They come up with reasons why Jesus would turn his back on the poor. To normal people, they are despicable and, yes, deplorable. But to themselves, they are the essence of good old American normal values and morals.
Nailed it!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

R-Derp thinks Clinton's emails are a source for comedy. I don't think that circumventing the regulations requiring public officials to preserve official documents and communications for review by Congress and Freedom of Information requests so that you can run a pay for play scam with the State Department and the Clinton Foundation is a joke! I don't think deliberately destroying 33,000 emails that you knew Congressional investigators were asking to see is humorous. I don't think your staff taking the 5th and refusing to answer questions about what they did is a yuk fest! Neither do I think lying about what she did for month after month is cause for belly laughs!
Oh wow. Can you explain how Powell and Rice got away with turning over zero emails?
No one asked them for it! Asshole! The Hildebeast had to do it because HER EMAILS WERE HACKED!!!

Associated Press ^ | Sep 28, 2016 6:23 PM EDT | Michael Weissenstein
A top Cuban diplomat on Wednesday rejected Donald Trump’s threat to undo detente with Cuba unless the single-party government meets the Republican presidential candidate’s demands. Trump said in Miami this month that he would reverse President Barack Obama’s executive orders loosening the U.S. trade embargo on the island unless Cuba meets demands including “religious and political freedom for the Cuban people and the freeing of political prisoners.” Gustavo Machin, Cuba’s deputy director of U.S. affairs, said Cuba would never be pressured into making internal reforms, and he said whoever is the next U.S. president should respect Cuba’s right to self-determination....
Her emails were hacked? Can you put a link to that or are you just lying swine?

Well?

Well?

Thought so.

R-Derp thinks Clinton's emails are a source for comedy. I don't think that circumventing the regulations requiring public officials to preserve official documents and communications for review by Congress and Freedom of Information requests so that you can run a pay for play scam with the State Department and the Clinton Foundation is a joke! I don't think deliberately destroying 33,000 emails that you knew Congressional investigators were asking to see is humorous. I don't think your staff taking the 5th and refusing to answer questions about what they did is a yuk fest! Neither do I think lying about what she did for month after month is cause for belly laughs!
Oh wow. Can you explain how Powell and Rice got away with turning over zero emails?
No one asked them for it! Asshole! The Hildebeast had to do it because HER EMAILS WERE HACKED!!!

A top Cuban diplomat on Wednesday rejected Donald Trump’s threat to undo detente with Cuba unless the single-party government meets the Republican presidential candidate’s demands. Trump said in Miami this month that he would reverse President Barack Obama’s executive orders loosening the U.S. trade embargo on the island unless Cuba meets demands including “religious and political freedom for the Cuban people and the freeing of political prisoners.” Gustavo Machin, Cuba’s deputy director of U.S. affairs, said Cuba would never be pressured into making internal reforms, and he said whoever is the next U.S. president should respect Cuba’s right to self-determination....
Her emails were hacked? Can you put a link to that or are you just lying swine?

Well?

Well?

Thought so.
Comey even said its possible, and it's acknowledged that Gufficer did it, although he has now recanted that as a way to a lesser criminal charge...now, go ask that 5th grader to find those links for your dumb ass!

Can't wait. Seems before the embargo ended, Trump was working illegally and secretly with communist Cuba back in 2000.

If true, Trump could be in even bigger trouble than just bribing Attorney Generals, stiffing American workers, illegally using undocumented workers, using his Charitable Foundation to avoid paying taxes and calling an 18 year old Hispanic woman Miss Piggy and Miss Housekeeping.

40 days to go. We could have 80 scandals if we uncover two a day.

Trump stiffing workers? Maybe, he usually hires workers while the clintons offshore their jobs. This will continue if the clintons become prez again.
Maybe nothing. We know exactly what he's doing. All the lawsuits are the clues.
From your pathetic posts it looks like Soros isn't paying you by the word anymore.

Democrat: GOP showing 'double standard' in demand for Clinton emails

“Colin Powell did not have a goddamn email available for us,” Lynch said. “Zero, zero.”

“It was the same thing with Condoleezza Rice,” he added. “There was not a goddamn email that was useful to the committee.”

Lynch argued the GOP-led Congress is hounding Clinton because she is a prominent Democrat and presidential candidate.

So why is it OK that Colin Powell, you know, in launching a war in Iraq, to not have a single available email, it’s OK for that, but Hillary Clinton, you know, she turns over 30,000 of them and you know that’s not enough, we want more information?” he asked.

“It’s just a double standard,” he added. “It’s very glaring.”

“She’s about the only person who hasn’t been hacked yet,” he said. “She’s the smartest one of them all.”
-----------------------
I can smell the double standard. Is it because she's a woman? Or is it because she's a Democrat?

Democrat: GOP showing 'double standard' in demand for Clinton emails

“Colin Powell did not have a goddamn email available for us,” Lynch said. “Zero, zero.”

“It was the same thing with Condoleezza Rice,” he added. “There was not a goddamn email that was useful to the committee.”

Lynch argued the GOP-led Congress is hounding Clinton because she is a prominent Democrat and presidential candidate.

So why is it OK that Colin Powell, you know, in launching a war in Iraq, to not have a single available email, it’s OK for that, but Hillary Clinton, you know, she turns over 30,000 of them and you know that’s not enough, we want more information?” he asked.

“It’s just a double standard,” he added. “It’s very glaring.”

“She’s about the only person who hasn’t been hacked yet,” he said. “She’s the smartest one of them all.”
-----------------------
I can smell the double standard. Is it because she's a woman? Or is it because she's a Democrat?
Since Cunton got sway with it, makes sense that Colon Bowel would also....but I for one, would love to see that rat bastard, and political traitor face the music!

More of that happy horseshit, R-Derp? Condi Rice generally didn't even use emails because she didn't trust their security. Colin Powell was Secretary of State back when emails were relatively new and rules weren't in place to deal with them! Can you explain why Hillary Clinton deliberately set up a hidden email system in her home...spending a hundred and fifty thousand dollars out of her own pocket to do so when she should have been using a free one provided by the State Department? Can you explain her excuse that she did so because she wanted to use "one device" when in fact she used 15? Can you explain Clinton's declaration that she had turned over all communications dealing with Benghazi to Congress when in fact she hadn't turned over ANY of the ones she had hidden on her secret servers? Can you explain why all of her IT people who maintained those two servers have taken the 5th? Can you explain why so many of the officials in Barack Obama's administration use email aliases to communicate with each other when he promised to be the most transparent administration EVER?

Can't wait. Seems before the embargo ended, Trump was working illegally and secretly with communist Cuba back in 2000.

If true, Trump could be in even bigger trouble than just bribing Attorney Generals, stiffing American workers, illegally using undocumented workers, using his Charitable Foundation to avoid paying taxes and calling an 18 year old Hispanic woman Miss Piggy and Miss Housekeeping.

Trump stiffing workers? Maybe, he usually hires workers while the clintons offshore their jobs. This will continue if the clintons become prez again.
From your pathetic posts it looks like Soros isn't paying you by the word anymore.
Pathetic Posts? Come one. I have USMB Republicans freaking out.

tumblr_lhpu3rrOkp1qhxr17o1_250.gif~c200

More of that happy horseshit, R-Derp? Condi Rice generally didn't even use emails because she didn't trust their security. Colin Powell was Secretary of State back when emails were relatively new and rules weren't in place to deal with them! Can you explain why Hillary Clinton deliberately set up a hidden email system in her home...spending a hundred and fifty thousand dollars out of her own pocket to do so when she should have been using a free one provided by the State Department? Can you explain her excuse that she did so because she wanted to use "one device" when in fact she used 15? Can you explain Clinton's declaration that she had turned over all communications dealing with Benghazi to Congress when in fact she hadn't turned over ANY of the ones she had hidden on her secret servers? Can you explain why all of her IT people who maintained those two servers have taken the 5th? Can you explain why so many of the officials in Barack Obama's administration use email aliases to communicate with each other when he promised to be the most transparent administration EVER?
Now you're just making shit up and lying. It's to be expected from your kind.

Rice and Powell turned over ZERO emails. ZERO.

Worse, Powell used an AOL account. That means his shit is probably sitting out there on an AOL server.

The shocking truth: Colin Powell’s emails don’t matter

Powell’s personal email is an AOL account, and he used it on a laptop when he communicated with foreign officials and ambassadors, unless the information qualified for a SCIF. (Clinton sent only one email to a foreign dignitary through her personal account, and her communications with ambassadors were, for the most part, by phone.)

---------------

This is why so many of your kind are swine. Desperately trying to make excuses when you KNOW what you are saying is bullshit.

Worse, Powell used an AOL account. That means his shit is probably sitting out there on an AOL server.

Powell’s personal email is an AOL account, and he used it on a laptop when he communicated with foreign officials and ambassadors, unless the information qualified for a SCIF. (Clinton sent only one email to a foreign dignitary through her personal account, and her communications with ambassadors were, for the most part, by phone.)

---------------

This is why so many of your kind are swine. Desperately trying to make excuses when you KNOW what you are saying is bullshit.

You can't answer a single question I just put to you, R-Derp! Yet you accuse me of "making shit up and lying"? The lying has been done by Hillary Clinton and her apologists.

You have them mocking you for yet another ridiculous string!

---------------

And how the hell do YOU know what Clinton sent to anyone through her personal email account when she destroyed 33,000 emails? That's such a laughable claim that even YOU should be embarrassed to make it!

Wow! If this is true, then all you Che Guevara T-Shirt Wearing Progs should definitely vote for Trump!

Today is yesterday's tomorrow. Where is your scathing headline?

This isn't really about anything that Trump has done...it's always about diverting attention from what Hillary Clinton has done.

Let's look at the evidence that Clinton and her minions have destroyed since Congress started looking into her email communications!

What have they gotten rid of?

# A personal Apple email server used by Clinton the first two months she was in office.

# An Apple Macbook and thumbdrive containing her email archives. (She claimed those were "lost in the mail"!)

# Two Blackberry devices that were missing SIM cards and SD data cards.

# 13 mobile devices either lost or smashed with hammers.

# Two i-Pads.

# Server backup files that were deleted.

# Copies of emails located on the laptops of Cheryl Mills and another aid wiped clean with Bleachbit after the Benghazi Committee sought them with a subpoena.

# Clinton's server email archive again Bleachbit wiped after emails were subpoenaed.

# Backups of the server email files which were manually deleted.

If you or I did what Hillary Clinton has done while being investigated by Congress...WE WOULD BE IN PRISON!

What took place literally SCREAMS Obstruction of Justice...yet Hillary got a pass from the FBI...an institution that used to pretend it was above politics.

Yep, we'll allow you this little pat on the back you award yourself. Approximately 22 posts a day, 7 days a week. Year after year. neither rain or shine, sleet or snow stops you. And you have to read probably as many posts to give yourself material with which to post your own stuff. You're the guy leading the life of quiet desperation Thoreau warned about. Sad.

Forum List

Back