🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tomorrow a devastating new report on Trump illegally working with Cuba will be released

Can't wait. Seems before the embargo ended, Trump was working illegally and secretly with communist Cuba back in 2000.

If true, Trump could be in even bigger trouble than just bribing Attorney Generals, stiffing American workers, illegally using undocumented workers, using his Charitable Foundation to avoid paying taxes and calling an 18 year old Hispanic woman Miss Piggy and Miss Housekeeping.

40 days to go. We could have 80 scandals if we uncover two a day.

Big Brother scandal edition 2016, which person's scandals do you want to believe are true, and which person will you defend to the hilt just because you can? Tune in to politics is not politics any more but entertainment on CNHSJFTV every day for more pointless shit knowing that whoever wins, it'll be pointless.

What's laughable is that R-Derp and the rest of you morons think that scouting out potential sites for development in the future when Cuba is open for business with American companies somehow breaks the rules! What it SHOWS is that Trump is an astute businessman who when Cuba does open up will be ready. Gee, now why would we want someone like THAT in the White House!

What's laughable is that R-Derp and the rest of you morons think that scouting out potential sites for development in the future when Cuba is open for business with American companies somehow breaks the rules! What it SHOWS is that Trump is an astute businessman who when Cuba does open up will be ready. Gee, now why would we want someone like THAT in the White House!
I guess we'll see won't we?

I can assure you that most of the OTHER major hotel and resort chains based out of the US have also started scouting Cuba for where THEY might put properties.

You haven't figured it out yet, have you, R-Derp? The reason that Trump is neck and neck with Clinton now is that the average American voter isn't buying the bullshit that Hillary is selling. If she didn't have the Main Stream Media in her pockets...she couldn't get elected town dog catcher!

You haven't figured it out yet, have you, R-Derp? The reason that Trump is neck and neck with Clinton now is that the average American voter isn't buying the bullshit that Hillary is selling. If she didn't have the Main Stream Media in her pockets...she couldn't get elected town dog catcher!
I think it's because of the media. Her winning the debate is the first time since she announced her candidacy that the press gave her a positive story.

You want to see something funny?

Check this out. It covers the so called scandals of both candidates:

I think it's because of the media. Her winning the debate is the first time since she announced her candidacy that the press gave her a positive story.

Amazing how she "won" a debate where the topics of ObamaCare, her emails, Benghazi, the Clinton Foundation, taking millions from the Saudis and Wall Street Bankers, the Russian "reset" and her health were never brought up but Trump's campaign to get Barry to release his birth records was!

Boy, I sure do wish that the Republicans could get moderators that only ask the questions that our side wants to talk about!

Bloomberg broke this story in July. No evidence of illegal activity. And the Treasury Department doesn't have them under investigation.

Nothing surprises me.

He represents my contempt of elites, all of which have created their fortunes on dishonesty and exploitation.

Bloomberg broke this story in July. No evidence of illegal activity. And the Treasury Department doesn't have them under investigation.
Like I said before, the Bloomberg story references 2012. The one I'm talking about not released yet happened in 2000. 12 years earlier.

In the meantime, watch the John Oliver video on Hillery and Donald's scandals. It's hilarious.

It's in post 21.

Amazing how she "won" a debate where the topics of ObamaCare, her emails, Benghazi, the Clinton Foundation, taking millions from the Saudis and Wall Street Bankers, the Russian "reset" and her health were never brought up but Trump's campaign to get Barry to release his birth records was!

Boy, I sure do wish that the Republicans could get moderators that only ask the questions that our side wants to talk about!

They brought up her emails.
What do you want to know about Benghazi. It's had 8 times the investigations than 9/11.
What about the Trump Foundation?
Sniff, sniff.

R-Derp thinks Clinton's emails are a source for comedy. I don't think that circumventing the regulations requiring public officials to preserve official documents and communications for review by Congress and Freedom of Information requests so that you can run a pay for play scam with the State Department and the Clinton Foundation is a joke! I don't think deliberately destroying 33,000 emails that you knew Congressional investigators were asking to see is humorous. I don't think your staff taking the 5th and refusing to answer questions about what they did is a yuk fest! Neither do I think lying about what she did for month after month is cause for belly laughs!

They brought up her emails.
What do you want to know about Benghazi. It's had 8 times the investigations than 9/11.
What about the Trump Foundation?
Sniff, sniff.

What is more of an issue that should concern voters about their next President...that Donald Trump didn't believe Barack Obama was born here...or that Hillary Clinton was giving preferential treatment at the State Department to big donors to the Clinton Foundation? What's more important...Obama birth certificate...or the fact that Hillary Clinton's concern over "optics" in Libya led to the death of four Americans including our Ambassador?

R-Derp thinks Clinton's emails are a source for comedy. I don't think that circumventing the regulations requiring public officials to preserve official documents and communications for review by Congress and Freedom of Information requests so that you can run a pay for play scam with the State Department and the Clinton Foundation is a joke! I don't think deliberately destroying 33,000 emails that you knew Congressional investigators were asking to see is humorous. I don't think your staff taking the 5th and refusing to answer questions about what they did is a yuk fest! Neither do I think lying about what she did for month after month is cause for belly laughs!
Oh wow. Can you explain how Powell and Rice got away with turning over zero emails?

Oh wow. Can you explain how Powell and Rice got away with turning over zero emails?
No one asked them for it! Asshole! The Hildebeast had to do it because HER EMAILS WERE HACKED!!!

Associated Press ^ | Sep 28, 2016 6:23 PM EDT | Michael Weissenstein
A top Cuban diplomat on Wednesday rejected Donald Trump’s threat to undo detente with Cuba unless the single-party government meets the Republican presidential candidate’s demands. Trump said in Miami this month that he would reverse President Barack Obama’s executive orders loosening the U.S. trade embargo on the island unless Cuba meets demands including “religious and political freedom for the Cuban people and the freeing of political prisoners.” Gustavo Machin, Cuba’s deputy director of U.S. affairs, said Cuba would never be pressured into making internal reforms, and he said whoever is the next U.S. president should respect Cuba’s right to self-determination....

When Trump is elected will the left get the voter registration rolls and think they can drag people from their homes?

Can't wait. Seems before the embargo ended, Trump was working illegally and secretly with communist Cuba back in 2000.

If true, Trump could be in even bigger trouble than just bribing Attorney Generals, stiffing American workers, illegally using undocumented workers, using his Charitable Foundation to avoid paying taxes and calling an 18 year old Hispanic woman Miss Piggy and Miss Housekeeping.

40 days to go. We could have 80 scandals if we uncover two a day.

It looks like Trump is the one the October surprises are going to derail. And I bet there will be a string of them as you said.

Damn, this guy is a criminal and a mobster. Why on earth are so many Christians voting for him?
I explained it before. Christianity in America had divided into two groups.

There are the traditional Christians who believe in helping the sick, helping people who have fallen on hard times. Charity work. Helping children after they are born. These people don't practice hate or discrimination.

Then there are the current right wing Republican Christians. These people are likely to burn a cross. They shouted out at the Las Vegas debates when Ron Paul was ask if we should just let a sick young man die if he didn't have insurance and the Republicans shouted out "Yea, let him die".
Then there is former Lt. Gov Andre Bauer saying his grandmother taught him, "feed the poor and they will breed". They come up with reasons why Jesus would turn his back on the poor. To normal people, they are despicable and, yes, deplorable. But to themselves, they are the essence of good old American normal values and morals.
image.jpeg

Forum List

Back