Tomorrow is "Thank a Liberal Day"!

You say tomayto, I say tomahto. Stop trying to turn this into one of your gruesome anti choice threads.

You say tomayto, I say tomahto. Stop trying to turn this into one of your gruesome anti choice threads.
Nothing more "gruesome" than a human baby getting it's brains sucked out. You don't want to talk about reality because it's too "gruesome". You're the gruesome one.

Nothing more "gruesome" than a human baby getting it's brains sucked out. You don't want to talk about reality because it's too "gruesome". You're the gruesome one.
Good thing I don't count on psychotic socks to define my worth. Move along now, boring one.

They should thank us for the right to reproductive freedom as well.
Yes. I can hear the thanks and acollades from all the murdered babies. Can't you?
50% of American women will have an unwanted pregnancy in their lifetime. The Republicans want the government to force these women to bring their pregnancy to term. Unwanted children are much more likely to be abused.

Republicans are pro child abuse.

And don't tell me an embryo is a human being. If it was, the millions of frozen embryos in fertility labs in this country would be counted in the Census.

An egg is not a chicken.

Yes. I can hear the thanks and acollades from all the murdered babies. Can't you?
50% of American women will have an unwanted pregnancy in their lifetime. The Republicans want the government to force these women to bring their pregnancy to term. Unwanted children are much more likely to be abused.

And don't tell me an embryo is a human being. If it was, the millions of frozen embryos in fertility labs in this country would be counted in the Census.

An egg is not a chicken.
Republican has nothing to do with it. Your embryo is human. You can lie, play stupid, or ignore that fact.

An egg is not a chicken.
Republican has nothing to do with it. Your embryo is human. You can lie, play stupid, or ignore that fact.
You better run off to the fertility clinics and free all the frozen embryos.

Go now!

An egg is not a chicken.

Go now!
Go fuck yourself, filthy trash.

An egg is not a chicken.

Go now!
Go fuck yourself, filthy trash.
I got chunks of guys like you in my stool.

Thank you liberals for protecting the rights of the fucking beaver that builds dams in the pond behind my house and floods my yard because he has just as much right to do whatever he pleases as I do.

Asian parents thank liberals whose kids spend 8 hours a day knocking their brains out studying in high school but can't get into college with a 4.0 GPA because of college racial quotas.

Forum List

Back