🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tonight: another rocket fired from Gaza

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
A rocket exploded in an open area at the Eshkol Regional Council overnight Monday. No injuries or damage were reported.

It is the second rocket fired at Israel this week. On Sunday morning, a rocket exploded near the Sdot Negev Regional Council during Lag B'Omer festivities. No injuries or damage were reported.

Another rocket hits south; no injuries - Israel News, Ynetnews

------------

When a serious attack on Gaza happens, just don't say it was for no reason!:doubt:

Well, didn't they just fire rockets from Gaza into Israel just before Israel attacked Gaza???

Well, didn't they just fire rockets from Gaza into Israel just before Israel attacked Gaza???

thew general rule of thumb is that once a cease fire is violated it is no longer in effect and must be renewed.

israel initially violated the ceasefire just days into it by firing across the fence into gaza and killing a man.

wrong again deach----even if were true that Israel violated
a cease fire------that fact does nullify the ceasefire just as a
contract violation does not nullify the contract ----or so a really
nice honest lawyer told me

thew general rule of thumb is that once a cease fire is violated it is no longer in effect and must be renewed.

israel initially violated the ceasefire just days into it by firing across the fence into gaza and killing a man.

Why is it that pro - Palestinians ALWAYS blame Israel for breaking the ceasefire??

If a Palestinians was shot, there's a reason for it !

A rocket exploded in an open area at the Eshkol Regional Council overnight Monday. No injuries or damage were reported.

It is the second rocket fired at Israel this week. On Sunday morning, a rocket exploded near the Sdot Negev Regional Council during Lag B'Omer festivities. No injuries or damage were reported.

Another rocket hits south; no injuries - Israel News, Ynetnews

------------

When a serious attack on Gaza happens, just don't say it was for no reason!:doubt:
Soon they will get what they asked for.

WELL, DIDNT ISRAEL JUST ATTACK Gaza?
SHADAP freak. What would you know.

roudy I admit that I do not always follow my best advice----but---
for the record ----behold my best advice. >>> when you see a pile of
dog feces in the gutter-----WHAT DO YOU DO? do you argue with it ?
do you greet it? or do you step aside and avoid getting close to it and
try tp forget the disgusting encounter?

Why is it that pro - Palestinians ALWAYS blame Israel for breaking the ceasefire??

If a Palestinians was shot, there's a reason for it !
Fishing. Fishing was the reason.
From November 22, 2012 – February 28, 2013 alone, 41 shooting incidents occurred. Injuries followed. Dozens of fishermen were detained. At least eight vessels were damaged. Another eight were confiscated.

On February 21, 2013, Israel attacked Mahmoud’s son, Abdel Raziq. Four others were with him. They were within Israel’s three nautical mile limit.

Gunboats surrounded them. Shooting began. It happened without warning. Bullets struck the boat. Shrapnel hit Abdel. His right shin was wounded. His cousin Abdullah was hurt. “We were both in a lot of pain,” he said.

Abdel began fishing five months ago. He did so with family members. Up to now, he’s been lucky. He avoided Israeli attacks. He knew it was too good to last. He wasn’t surprised to be accosted.

His father and brothers were attacked many times. They “were forced to jump naked into the sea in the middle of winter, when it was cold and raining. They have suffered a lot.”

Other fishermen did the same way. It’s commonplace Israeli practice. Fishermen are ordered to undress at gunpoint. They’re told to swim to a navy craft. Weather conditions don’t matter.

Boats are seized. Fishermen are blindfolded and handcuffed. They’re taken to Ashdod. They’re brutally interrogation. Some are tortured. They committed no crime.
That's a helluva reason to shoot at people!

You remind me of the joke of the two kids who fought between them, and the teacher, trying to figure out the issue, asked one of them, "Please Jake, tell me what happened."

"Well, ma'am, it all started when he hit me back.....":eusa_whistle:
The occupation started 37 years before the rocket attacks.

You remind me of the joke of the two kids who fought between them, and the teacher, trying to figure out the issue, asked one of them, "Please Jake, tell me what happened."

The vile and perverse stink of islamic terrorism began in 629 AD ---that is almost 1400
years ago and LONG LONG before ----well long ago What are you calling
"occupation" the genocide in yathrib and the murder and rape and pillage of its
inhabitants? or the invasion of palestine by the criminals of arabia?

The Arabs opened a war more than 15 years before the occupation...:eusa_whistle:

Are Eshkol, Sderot, and Sdot Negev inside the 'occupied' territories?

No. So what are you babbling about?!?

The vile and perverse stink of islamic terrorism began in 629 AD ---that is almost 1400
years ago and LONG LONG before ----well long ago What are you calling
"occupation" the genocide in yathrib and the murder and rape and pillage of its
inhabitants? or the invasion of palestine by the criminals of arabia?
Oh, shut-up!

Haha ha. One know nothing defending a freak. Wow.

Truth is Israel vacated Gaza and the animals started shooting rockets at Israelis as a thank you note. Until the Israelis were there, it was always, "the occupation". Nobody really cares any longer what excuses these genocidal Islamic savages make for their barbaric behavior.

And since these same animals are leading their people, then yes, by default their barbaric terroristic behavior would have consequences on their people.

Forum List

Back