Tonight: South Parks 2015 full assault on lefties continues....this week, its the lib cop haters!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
South Parks 2015 season has been their best one in over a decade...and it's been a full on trashing of modern liberalism. Transgender. Political correctness. Gentrification. Safe spaces. Even Whole Foods.

This week? They will be ripping liberal cop haters. Comedy Central. 10pm Eastern.

Saw the commercial. Quotes from character Randy: "We've had a Whole Foods for 2 weeks and we already don't need cops anymore!!" and to a cop "I bet you don't even know what farm to table means!"

Oh...I can't wait.

Are they also going to shoot an unarmed man with his hands up and kill his six-year-old boy?

Maybe.

But considering that the odds of a cop doing that are statistically about 0.00000000001% (really is) then I doubt it.

Odds of a liberal acting Iike a full retard toward a cop? About 50%.

So....they probably mock the more common incident.

So now its only liberals that don't care for cops murdering 6 year olds...damn who knew. I figured anyone with a heart cared....especially considering cops lied about a warrant,him backing vehicle into them,had his hands up oh and now we learn the one pig had,had words with him bc his fiance and the father were "friends" on FB! More and more keeps coming out and the cop suckers like you keep digging that hole deeper...I am sure your adolescent aged brain really loves a foul mouthed cartoon I wouldn't watch much less let my children watch. You want NON PC? Watch Last Man Standing with Tim Allen. I love it!

South Parks 2015 season has been their best one in over a decade...and it's been a full on trashing of modern liberalism. Transgender. Political correctness. Gentrification. Safe spaces. Even Whole Foods.

This week? They will be ripping liberal cop haters. Comedy Central. 10pm Eastern.

Saw the commercial. Quotes from character Randy: "We've had a Whole Foods for 2 weeks and we already don't need cops anymore!!" and to a cop "I bet you don't even know what farm to table means!"

Oh...I can't wait.
The creators of South Park are no republicans. They make fun of everyone. But I would consider their most consistent target over the years to be social conservatism.

Oh...I can't wait.
The creators of South Park are no republicans. They make fun of everyone. But I would consider their most consistent target over the years to be social conservatism.
Not so. It was Trey Parker who said he hates conservatives, but he hates liberals even more. South Park's attacks on PETA, global warming cultists, rain forest advocacy, hippies, Janet Reno, metrosexuals, etc are legendary. They far outpace any attacks on conservatives.

As a long time South Park fan I fully expect them to go after both sides in some way tonight. One of the best in recent years was the George Zimmerman episode. At the end he shoots Cartman, but after finding out Cartman is white they execute Zimmerman. Trey Parker and Matt Stone are geniuses. :lol:

Oh...I can't wait.
Not so. It was Trey Parker who said he hates conservatives, but he hates liberals even more. South Park's attacks on PETA, global warming cultists, rain forest advocacy, hippies, Janet Reno, metrosexuals, etc are legendary. They far outpace any attacks on conservatives.
If you want to make a list of who South Park has attacked, you're going to have a long ass list. And socially conservative topics are the most severely mocked on the show.

Hell in the South Park video game that Parker and Stone wrote, voiced, and created, you perform an abortion and later have to kill fetuses that have been brought back to life. Those 2 are not social conservatives.

Oh...I can't wait.

I loved the episode where Obama supporters were running around the streets mindlessly chanting, "Hooope! Change!" :lol:

Oh...I can't wait.

I loved the episode where Obama supporters were running around the streets mindlessly chanting, "Hooope! Change!" :lol:
That was hilarious. And the Obama opponents bunkered down for the end of the world.

Oh...I can't wait.
If you want to make a list of who South Park has attacked, you're going to have a long ass list. And socially conservative topics are the most severely mocked on the show.

Hell in the South Park video game that Parker and Stone wrote, voiced, and created, you perform an abortion and later have to kill fetuses that have been brought back to life. Those 2 are not social conservatives.

Another of my favorite quotes was when Butters says, "If I'm bi-curious, and God made me in his image, maybe God is a little bi-curious too."

I can't say it enough. Trey Parker and Matt Stone are fucking geniuses. :lol:

So what did you think bucs90? The cops agreed to continue doing their job as long as the town went back to letting them beat up minorities.

You don't get the parody and comedy do you? They're mocking the absurdity of people thinking cops all do that.

It was an awesome.episode and many lefties won't get it

So what did you think bucs90? The cops agreed to continue doing their job as long as the town went back to letting them beat up minorities.

You don't get the parody and comedy do you? They're mocking the absurdity of people thinking cops all do that.

If it's reasonable, logical, and moral; lefties will either "not get it". Or be disingenuously ignorant on the issue so they can do whatever the fuck they want without regard to others...

You dumb shit. They mocked you.

Forum List

Back