Tonight: South Parks 2015 full assault on lefties continues....this week, its the lib cop haters!!

So what did you think bucs90? The cops agreed to continue doing their job as long as the town went back to letting them beat up minorities.

You don't get the parody and comedy do you? They're mocking the absurdity of people thinking cops all do that.

It was an awesome.episode and many lefties won't get it

You dumb shit. They mocked you.
To be fair, they mocked everybody. As per usual.

Yes. They did.

So what did you think bucs90? The cops agreed to continue doing their job as long as the town went back to letting them beat up minorities.

You don't get the parody and comedy do you? They're mocking the absurdity of people thinking cops all do that.

Yes. They did.
Bucs has just deluded himself into thinking that they have taken up his anti-black crusade. There weren't even any black people in the episode.

Yes. They did.
Bucs has just deluded himself into thinking that they have taken up his anti-black crusade. There weren't even any black people in the episode.

There was a black Isis ki......er.....uh......ninja kid.

Yes. They did.

There was a black Isis ki......er.....uh......ninja kid.
Gay, scary, gay, scary, gay, scary :rofl:

South Parks 2015 season has been their best one in over a decade...and it's been a full on trashing of modern liberalism. Transgender. Political correctness. Gentrification. Safe spaces. Even Whole Foods.

This week? They will be ripping liberal cop haters. Comedy Central. 10pm Eastern.

Saw the commercial. Quotes from character Randy: "We've had a Whole Foods for 2 weeks and we already don't need cops anymore!!" and to a cop "I bet you don't even know what farm to table means!"

Oh...I can't wait.
All it would take is for one of the rainbow nazis in Hollywood to have told Matt and Trey "you can't touch transgender or gay"..."DON'T go there or else!"

And whoosh! Off they go... :lmao: Those guys are pure gold.

..and you kind of get the feeling like something they didn't like happened to them in Canada. lol..

South Parks 2015 season has been their best one in over a decade...and it's been a full on trashing of modern liberalism. Transgender. Political correctness. Gentrification. Safe spaces. Even Whole Foods.

This week? They will be ripping liberal cop haters. Comedy Central. 10pm Eastern.

Saw the commercial. Quotes from character Randy: "We've had a Whole Foods for 2 weeks and we already don't need cops anymore!!" and to a cop "I bet you don't even know what farm to table means!"

Oh...I can't wait.
The creators of South Park are no republicans. They make fun of everyone. But I would consider their most consistent target over the years to be social conservatism.
Larry David is as liberal as they come. Yet he used his show "Curb your Enthusiasm for 10 tv seasons making fun of political correctness.
PC is so douchy, even libs make fun of this shit

Forum List

Back