Tonights Debate live 6-27-24

Who won the debate tonight?

• Total voters
I just want to see which doped up Pedo Pete gets trotted out, I'll belly laugh, then it's back in the pool with the dogs. :abgg2q.jpg:

biden dumped quart into depends.png

biden dumber than fuck face.png

I am super confused as I saw 9:00 EDT but I clicked on another video in my thread about it that had a link and it said 11:00 PM ET.

It's customary for the debater's families to join them onstage after the debate. Will any of trump's family members show up, or are they as embarrassed by him as much as the rest of the country? Ivanka and Melania have both made it clear they want no part of his presidential campaign. Jr is at some other family event, and the dumb one might not be able to find the place. Will trump be left alone on stage?

It's customary for the debater's families to join them onstage after the debate. Will any of trump's family members show up, or are they as embarrassed by him as much as the rest of the country? Ivanka and Melania have both made it clear they want no part of his presidential campaign. Jr is at some other family event, and the dumb one might not be able to find the place. Will trump be left alone on stage?
The girl in your avatar will be there, weirdo.

CNN talking points are so far off.

They suggest Biden can say "I had a border deal and you scuttled it".

Da F? He isn't president. He isn't even a politician. Biden controlled the border and destroyed Trumps policies, he could have re-enacted them when he realized it wasn't working.

He owns it. CNN thinks this will be a benefit to Biden? I mean, I don't want to smoke what they are smoking, it can;t be good for the brain.

Forum List

Back