šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

Too Typical: Iowa GOP State Sen busted, turns out 'business degree' from Sizzler

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
ā€œNBC News reported on Wednesday that Chelgrenā€™s ā€œbusiness degreeā€ came under scrutiny due to a bill he is sponsoring which would limit the number of liberal professors that state universities could hire.

This was a management course he took when he worked for Sizzler, kind of like Hamburger University at McDonaldā€™s,ā€ Failor explained. ā€œHe got a certificate.ā€

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/bus...-out-to-company-that-ran-sizzler-steak-house/

......I heard the Don was at the bottom of his Wharton class and voted most likely to get a rap sheet, but not sure it's true

Iowa state? I guess you guys need to really dig to find a victory lately. Congrats.

ā€œNBC News reported on Wednesday that Chelgrenā€™s ā€œbusiness degreeā€ came under scrutiny due to a bill he is sponsoring which would limit the number of liberal professors that state universities could hire.

This was a management course he took when he worked for Sizzler, kind of like Hamburger University at McDonaldā€™s,ā€ Failor explained. ā€œHe got a certificate.ā€

Busted: Iowa GOP lawmakerā€™s alma mater turns out to be company that ran Sizzler steak house

......I heard the Don was at the bottom of his Wharton class and voted most likely to get a rap sheet, but not sure it's true

Sounds like Powell Memo bullshit.

Busted: Iowa GOP lawmakerā€™s alma mater turns out to be company that ran Sizzler steak house

Moe faker news

That gives him one more degree than obama.
Ah...I see you fall for that RW stuff easily.
No, you fall for lefty obfuscation.
Never saw Obama academic transcripts. Because he's a socially promoted, faux-black high school dropout.
Only in your addled mind.

However, you could have riposted with the Democratic Senator who said he served in Vietnam when if fact he was tanning down in Pensacola.

You guys are just slow on the draw.

Never saw Obama academic transcripts. Because he's a socially promoted, faux-black high school dropout.

However, you could have riposted with the Democratic Senator who said he served in Vietnam when if fact he was tanning down in Pensacola.

Reply to my post you intellectually challenged pussy hypocrite.

Reply to my post you intellectually challenged pussy hypocrite.
Having a bad day as you are confronted with your own lack of honesty and understanding? You must have been a Trump U student.

and long in the tooth

Forum List

Back