🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Top 10 cities residents are fleeing are ALL blue s-holes

I live in the Spokane Valley area right by Couer d'Alene, Idaho. The area is booming and people selling homes double what they were a couple years ago. 90% are coming from California.

I not only disputed it, I mocked how ridiculous your OP is

You are attacking cities you have never visited

All you did was mock, like the ignorant asshole you are, because you can't dispute the facts.

Just like you can't dispute that you live in a red city because you're too scared to live in a shithole run by people like you.

So, once again:

The ten cities with the highest net outflows of residents are all led by Democrat or left-leaning mayors who won nonpartisan races, and include:

1. San Francisco, CA – Net Outflow: 48,718
  2. Los Angeles, CA – Net Outflow: 40,632
  3. New York, NY – Net Outflow: 35,165
  4. Washington, DC– Net Outflow: 24,492
  5. Seattle, WA – Net Outflow: 18,594
  6. Boston, MA – Net Outflow: 12,492
  7. Detroit, MI – Net Outflow: 7,334
  8. Denver, CO – Net Outflow: 5,635
  9. Chicago, IL – Net Outflow: 4,769
  10. Minneapolis, MN – Net Outflow: 2,795

I live in the Spokane Valley area right by Couer d'Alene, Idaho. The area is booming and people selling homes double what they were a couple years ago. 90% are coming from California.
Everyone is selling homes for double what they were a few years ago

What is worth visiting in your town?

The Black Hills. Mt. Rushmore, Custer State Park, caves, gold jewelry everywhere, Deadwood, Sturgis motorcycle rally, Reptile gardens, great steaks, Crazy Horse monument, The Badlands. You can spend a week there and not see everything.
Now that sounds awesome.👍👍👍

All you did was mock, like the ignorant asshole you are, because you can't dispute the facts.

Just like you can't dispute that you live in a red city because you're too scared to live in a shithole run by people like you.

So, once again:

The ten cities with the highest net outflows of residents are all led by Democrat or left-leaning mayors who won nonpartisan races, and include:

LOL

You are still talking about only one percent of the total population and don’t say WHY those people left

I have been to Minneapolis, Seattle, Los Angeles, Denver. Shitholes thanks to Democrats.
Been to them all
Lots to see and do, great places to eat
I enjoyed my visit

Hardly shitholes

Been to them all
Lots to see and do, great places to eat
I enjoyed my visit

Hardly shitholes
You never lived in Minneapolis. I did. You would have had fun there two years ago when blm and antifa were burning people's businesses.

You never lived in Minneapolis. I did. You would have had fun there two years ago when blm and antifa were burning people's businesses.
My cousin has lived there since the 1970s
She loves it

I visited Minneapolis and enjoyed it

Good!

Shorter lines and better seats for the rest of us.

You're not lying about getting better seats.

caliPoopCoverFinal.jpg

Can anybody name a Republican city that requires a human shit map in order to navigate the streets on foot?

65_San_Fran_Interactive_map.jpg

Nah, I didn't think so.

No surprise, these cities are some of the filthiest, most dangerous places in the world.

The top 3 cities are EXPENSIVE to live in. THAT is why many who cannot afford the demand-influenced prices have to go to s-hole cities or rural areas that are run by right-leaning politicians and are relatively boring to live in.

Forum List

Back