🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Top 10 cities residents are fleeing are ALL blue s-holes

Rapid City, South Dakota. Been there many times and visited 2 years ago in the middle of the pandemic. Everything was open and it's pristine.
What's the sites there? This is not a criticism. "Rapid City" sounds like a fun name.

Rapid City, South Dakota. Been there many times and visited 2 years ago in the middle of the pandemic. Everything was open and it's pristine.
I just had family from Western Washington visiting for a week and they loved how clean the whole state is. And everything has been totally open from the day I moved here.

Didn't you admit you love in a Sundowner town?
Did I? A quote would be nice.

And what does loving in a sundowner town entail?

Oh, wait a second. You're the shit-for-brains that told me you heard a rumor that cities were getting sued for being too white, aren't you? I'll have to make a note of that.

Last edited:
Sounds interesting

What is there to do in Rapid City, South Dakota?
Great restaurants, sports, museums, cultural activities?

Did I? A quote would be nice.

And what does loving in a sundowner town entail?

Oh, wait a second. You're the shit-for-brains that told me you heard a rumor that cities were getting sued for being too white, aren't you? I'll have to make a note of that.

Got it, you are the one after all. This not a ringing endorsement for your state. Come here unless you're one of dem darkies...

What's the sites there? This is not a criticism. "Rapid City" sounds like a fun name.
The Black Hills. Mt. Rushmore, Custer State Park, caves, gold jewelry everywhere, Deadwood, Sturgis motorcycle rally, Reptile gardens, great steaks, Crazy Horse monument, The Badlands. You can spend a week there and not see everything.

No surprise, these cities are some of the filthiest, most dangerous places in the world.

The ten cities with the highest net outflows of residents are all led by Democrat or left-leaning mayors who won nonpartisan races, and include:
  1. San Francisco, CA – Net Outflow: 48,718
  2. Los Angeles, CA – Net Outflow: 40,632
  3. New York, NY – Net Outflow: 35,165
  4. Washington, DC– Net Outflow: 24,492
  5. Seattle, WA – Net Outflow: 18,594
  6. Boston, MA – Net Outflow: 12,492
  7. Detroit, MI – Net Outflow: 7,334
  8. Denver, CO – Net Outflow: 5,635
  9. Chicago, IL – Net Outflow: 4,769
  10. Minneapolis, MN – Net Outflow: 2,795
those are a lot of homes that are up for sale in those places

Is that why you're unable to dispute a single fact in the OP, and you're also too ashamed to admit you live in a red city, despite all your bullshit about how great the DemoKKKrats are?

LOL@you!
I not only disputed it, I mocked how ridiculous your OP is

You are attacking cities you have never visited

Forum List

Back