Top 3 movies you saw in the theater

Too many things in the ocean with stingers and pearly whites.
i agree. there's jellyfish everywhere in the ocean and if you get stung by it, it is very painful. too many people report this when they were at the beach somewhere.

i agree. there's jellyfish everywhere in the ocean and if you get stung by it, it is very painful. too many people report this when they were at the beach somewhere.
If you get stung by a Box Jellyfish than you are dead within minutes. Don't know if they are native to the waters of Florida.

If you get stung by a Box Jellyfish than you are dead within minutes. Don't know if they are native to the waters of Florida.
another thing to be careful about when in the ocean is cuts or scrapes or scratches. if you have a cut or just a scratch on your skin and go into the water, that area of your cut or scratch can get infected and you could end up in the hospital.

the longest known fish is the Oar fish, which can be a mile long or looked a mile long when it rose to the surface a couple times on the news a few years ago. that fish is scary as heck too.
more like 40 feet....lately they taped a few sleeping vertically....wiki- 26 ft, longest bony fish...

2001 a Space Odyssey ( Opening Night at Cinerama Dome ) ,Apocalypse Now (Opening Day at Cinerama Dome ) Star Wars ( First Opening Day Showing in Westwood )

I've seen plenty of films in the theatre, but I wouldn't be able to tell you how popular most of them are except for maybe a few. I saw Titanic in the theatre, but that is the only time that I have watched it. I remember seeing the second and third Back To The Future films in the theatre. I saw Gone In 60 Seconds in the theatre. I saw Runaway Bride in the theatre. There's you a list of five.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Star Wars - 25 May 1977 (opening day), Mann's (Grauman's) Chinese Theater, Hollywood

Raiders of the Lost Ark - 12 June 1981 (opening day), Mann's (Grauman's) Chinese Theater, Hollywood

E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial - 12 June 1982 (day after opening day), Cinerama Dome, Hollywood

2001 a Space Odyssey ( Opening Night at Cinerama Dome ) ,Apocalypse Now (Opening Day at Cinerama Dome ) Star Wars ( First Opening Day Showing in Westwood )
I also saw "Young Frankenstein " (Opening night in Westwood) and Raiders of the Lost Ark (Opening Day First Showing in Westwood )

Forum List

Back