Top Chinese official: Arab boycott fears over

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
One more article about China and Israel getting together.

Top Chinese official: Arab boycott fears over

From icy aloofness a decade ago, Chinese government and business officials are embracing Israel as a partner

BY DAVID SHAMAH May 22, 2014, 7:35 pm

Official China is very impressed with Israel, officially. According to Yongjie Chen, deputy general secretary of the China Center for International Economic Exchanges and a member of the Chinese Communist Party’s ruling body, the Politburo, Israel is “the best place in the world for China to invest” to acquire the technology the country needs to solve its environmental and social problems.

If China was reluctant to fully embrace Israel in the past for fear of angering Arab countries, things have changed, said Chen. Speaking to the Times of Israel in an exclusive interview, Chen said that there had been a significant change in the Chinese approach to the Middle East in the past 10 years.

“It’s true that, in the past, the government favored the Arab side more, but in recent years the emphasis of the government has been on rapid technology development,” said Chen, “and that is why cooperation with Israel, which has that technology, is growing.” Chen could not promise that China would always vote Israel’s way on UN Security Council resolutions, “but you can see that, in recent years, we have conducted a much more positive political policy towards Israel.”

Read more:
Top Chinese official: Arab boycott fears over | The Times of Israel

The Chinese will suck up to the Israeli's and then steal all of the technology they can get their hands on.

It's the Chinese modus operandi ... :cool:

Think about it Toastman.

Your only participation in the thread is to show up and accuse another poster of being a troll.

Ironic ain't it. ... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Sunni Man, there's no doubt that you are a troll. That is not up for debate.
You are the official USMB troll.

BTW, you're only participation in Sally's threads are the same troll comments like 'no doubt' and 'and ? :cool:'. Remember you dug up like 20 threads if hers just to post that crap?

Sunni Troll :cool:

Think about it Toastman.

Your only participation in the thread is to show up and accuse another poster of being a troll.

BTW, you're only participation in Sally's threads are the same troll comments like 'no doubt' and 'and ? :cool:'. Remember you dug up like 20 threads if hers just to post that crap?
I have done none of that on this thread and have only made on topic posts.

And yet you still stalk me just to call me a troll .......and are basically ruining the thread.

So doesn't that make you a troll?? .. :cool:

Think about it Toastman.

I have done none of that on this thread and have only made on topic posts.

And yet you still stalk me just to call me a troll .......and are basically ruining the thread.

So doesn't that make you a troll?? .. :cool:

But you troll plenty of other threads, Sunni Troll.
What kind if a grown man with kids does that ???

Oh, and stop whining about being a troll. You're the one who brought the troll status upon yourself.

Oh well, this could have been a good thread to debate.

But ToastyTroll decided to wreck it.

Too bad........ :doubt:

Forum List

Back