Top Democrat Admits They Let Illegals Vote In NY

As I said it's a local matter. It's not necessarily something I would support but it's their business. It's hardly the smoking gun of widespread fraud OP apparently thinks it is.
No.....it is the very fabric of this country....allowing non-citizens the right to vote.....this is human-trafficking.
Destroying the country from the inside-out.

They passed a law allowing this a few years ago. Apparently, it was only a secret to you.
No......apparently you didn't read the title or the OP.
This was a public admission that they knew it was going on in NY.
This is a first in Washington.
At first there was a denial.....then an admission.

Far as I can tell this is a first by Washington Democrats,.

No.....it is the very fabric of this country....allowing non-citizens the right to vote.....this is human-trafficking.
Destroying the country from the inside-out.
So in this case parents shouldn't have a say in how their kids are taught? Make up your mind.

No......apparently you didn't read the title or the OP.
This was a public admission that they knew it was going on in NY.
This is a first in Washington.
At first there was a denial.....then an admission.

Far as I can tell this is a first by Washington Democrats,.
It's like "admitting" water has been wet for years.

That said it should be challenged in federal court since it's the feds that have the ultimate say on immigrant rights under their charge, not the states. If that was not the case we would be repelling boarders at the border with belt-feds.

What the fuck are you talking about?
So now I refer you back to my earlier statement that you do not even know what you are getting pissed about. Some places let parents who have kids in school vote for school board no matter their status. That's it.

Some places let immigrants who have school age kids to vote for the school board. So what? It's not like they get the same ballot full citizens do. It's a local matter the locals voted for. After years of saying localities should have a measure of autonomy it seems republicans are now saying it's bad. Make up your minds.
Left tards are fools. I wouldn't doubt that they think the illegal living across the street should have input on what your family eats for dinner too. Illegals and career criminals should not be allowed near a polling place.

So now I refer you back to my earlier statement that you do not even know what you are getting pissed about. Some places let parents who have kids in school vote for school board no matter their status. That's it.
That's not all they're doing. Illegals shouldn't be in this country voting on anything in the first place.
They wonder why they're coming here by the millions.......it's so they can live off of American citizens.
They won't let you or me do that in Mexico or anywhere in Central America.

You're so silly that you don't think illegals voting the way Democrats want them to isn't effecting you at the local level.
Jesus, how can people be this stupid!!!

It's like "admitting" water has been wet for years.

That said it should be challenged in federal court since it's the feds that have the ultimate say on immigrant rights under their charge, not the states. If that was not the case we would be repelling boarders at the border with belt-feds.
Well.....water may be wet....but only at the local level. It's still dry at the federal level.

That's not all they're doing. Illegals shouldn't be in this country voting on anything in the first place.
They wonder why they're coming here by the millions.......it's so they can live off of American citizens.
They won't let you or me do that in Mexico or anywhere in Central America.

You're so silly that you don't think illegals voting the way Democrats want them to isn't effecting you at the local level.
Jesus, how can people be this stupid!!!
Yes we all know you hate illegal aliens. You gripe about it all the time.

And who's making sure the illegals get state- and local-only ballots? Democrats?

There is absolutely no reason to trust Democrats, and plenty of reasons to mistrust them.
God., both parties are required to oversee elections at all times. Don't even know the rules. Hilarious

Forum List

Back