Top Democrat Admits They Let Illegals Vote In NY

Democrats don't care one iota about the US Consitution, only their agenda.

This thread is proof you have that backwards as it's the left abiding by the Constitution and the right declaring it shouldn't be allowed despite the Constitution.

My county has less than ten thousand residents according to the 2010 census, with Hispanics or Latinos making up a whopping 0.75% of the population.

I don't think I need to worry about illegals voting my my county's elections.
You are a selfish, self centered sob. What about the rest of the country that does have to deal with the influx of illegals. You are just a left leaning fool with the mantra of "I got mine, the hell with you" You also aren't smart enough to know that some day down the road you will be swimming in illegals too.

You are a selfish, self centered sob. What about the rest of the country that does have to deal with the influx of illegals. You are just a left leaning fool with the mantra of "I got mine, the hell with you" You also aren't smart enough to know that some day down the road you will be swimming in illegals too.
Gosh, you're not bright.

I'm a conservative who believes the border should be secured, illegals deported when found, and employers who knowingly hire them heavily fined. Not very leftist, is that?

Your problem is you don't know the crucial difference between the words "county" and "country". Dumbass.

If that were true, then blue states would be the ones taking the most welfare.

LOL...nope. You haven't thought this through and have fallen for a load of bull. In my red state, there is absolutely no doubt that the majority of welfare recipients are Democrat as well as those on long term unemployment. Our poor, which are Democrats by and large, are quite possibly a bigger drag on the welfare system than the poor in some blue states, but nonetheless, the poorer you are and the more government assistance you are on, the more likely you are to vote for Democrats in every single state. Conversely, as income rises so does the likelihood of voting Republican. Similarly, some red states have a high crime rate per capita, but the crime is likely taking place in poor, blue areas of the state. The state gets the blame, but in reality it is Democratic politicians and the Democrats in those areas that are the issue.

"Paul Krugman is in puzzlement, having observed that Red States get more welfare funding, while Republican voters oppose the welfare state. He portrays Republicans as “Moochers” who are either hypocritical or too stupid to know their own best interest.

But as we know, states do not vote, individuals do. There is only a paradox if Republican voters receive welfare at above average rates while voting against it. From the Gellman-paradox we know that the low-income voters who drag down the Red States average tend to vote disproportionally for Democrats. Republican voters earn significantly more than Democrats, even though Red state earn less than Blue states."

Are Welfare Recipients Mostly Republican? - Wall Street Pit

https://legacy.npr.org/assets/news/2011/12/poll/topline.pdf

This thread is proof you have that backwards as it's the left abiding by the Constitution and the right declaring it shouldn't be allowed despite the Constitution.

This thread is about allowing non-citizens to vote in local elections. How exactly is that Constitutional? It may not even be within the jurisdiction of the US Constitution, but most certainly if the same logic was applied at the federal level it would very much be unconstitutional. Every amendment to the US Constitution regarding voting rights clearly states that one must be a citizen to vote, first and foremost.

LOL...nope. You haven't thought this through and have fallen for a load of bull. In my red state, there is absolutely no doubt that the majority of welfare recipients are Democrat as well as those on long term unemployment. Our poor, which are Democrats by and large, are quite possibly a bigger drag on the welfare system than the poor in some blue states, but nonetheless, the poorer you are and the more government assistance you are on, the more likely you are to vote for Democrats in every single state. Conversely, as income rises so does the likelihood of voting Republican. Similarly, some red states have a high crime rate per capita, but the crime is likely taking place in poor, blue areas of the state. The state gets the blame, but in reality it is Democratic politicians and the Democrats in those areas that are the issue.

"Paul Krugman is in puzzlement, having observed that Red States get more welfare funding, while Republican voters oppose the welfare state. He portrays Republicans as “Moochers” who are either hypocritical or too stupid to know their own best interest.

But as we know, states do not vote, individuals do. There is only a paradox if Republican voters receive welfare at above average rates while voting against it. From the Gellman-paradox we know that the low-income voters who drag down the Red States average tend to vote disproportionally for Democrats. Republican voters earn significantly more than Democrats, even though Red state earn less than Blue states."

Are Welfare Recipients Mostly Republican? - Wall Street Pit

https://legacy.npr.org/assets/news/2011/12/poll/topline.pdf

Claiming there are more Democrats than Republicans on welfare in your state with no corroborating evidence is quite amusing. As far as that 2011 poll, there were also more Democrats in the country than Republicans. And still, you're stuck with the reality that red states carry the larger burden of drawing from welfare.

:itsok:

Claiming there are more Democrats than Republicans on welfare in your state with no corroborating evidence is quite amusing. As far as that 2011 poll, there were also more Democrats in the country than Republicans. And still, you're stuck with the reality that red states carry the larger burden of drawing from welfare.

:itsok:

Ok, yeah, it is those country club communities that are full of Democrats. ;) Funny how you folks switch gears so quickly. The Republicans are the party of the "rich" and the Democrats are the part of the "poor", except when it doesn't bolster your argument.

I can absolutely assure you that you would rather be driving through a red area of my state than a blue one at 2:00 am. We all know that crime and poverty go hand and hand.

Ok, yeah, it is those country club communities that are full of Democrats. ;) Funny how you folks switch gears so quickly. The Republicans are the party of the "rich" and the Democrats are the part of the "poor", except when it doesn't bolster your argument.

I can absolutely assure you that you would rather be driving through a red area of my state than a blue one at 2:00 am. We all know that crime and poverty go hand and hand.

LOLOL

And red states still take the most welfare. :icon_rolleyes:

LOLOL

And red states still take the most welfare. :icon_rolleyes:

Democrats take the most welfare.

Oh yeah, I did find this chart from the 2020 election nationwide. Notice that as income increases as does the likelihood of voting Republican. If they had gone deeper instead of just saying 100k+ voted for Trump, the numbers would be even more telling. Also, Trump was a bit of an enigma. Some Republican voters were turned off by his persona and voted against him. In what I would call a normal election cycle, the numbers are much more telling. Yeah, if you aren't as successful, you will likely vote for a Democrat, but we all knew that.

Gosh, you're not bright.

I'm a conservative who believes the border should be secured, illegals deported when found, and employers who knowingly hire them heavily fined. Not very leftist, is that?

Your problem is you don't know the crucial difference between the words "county" and "country". Dumbass.
I am well aware that you are happy with the illegal problem within your COUNTY. Your statement also made it abundently clear that as long as your COUNTY is safe, you don't care much about the rest of us living in the COUNTRY.

Democrats take the most welfare.

Oh yeah, I did find this chart from the 2020 election nationwide. Notice that as income increases as does the likelihood of voting Republican. If they had gone deeper instead of just saying 100k+ voted for Trump, the numbers would be even more telling. Also, Trump was a bit of an enigma. Some Republican voters were turned off by his persona and voted against him. In what I would call a normal election cycle, the numbers are much more telling. Yeah, if you aren't as successful, you will likely vote for a Democrat, but we all knew that.

LOL

No matter how much you try to deny it, red states take more welfare.

WHAT is going on!!! NOT complaining. WINNING!!!

Left is losing right and Left. Look at this! Another Loss!!!

NY SC says Illegals CAN NOT vote. LEft is gonna have to figure out a way around that now.

WHAT is going on!!! NOT complaining. WINNING!!!

Left is losing right and Left. Look at this! Another Loss!!!

NY SC says Illegals CAN NOT vote. LEft is gonna have to figure out a way around that now.
Read this slowly moron

IN LOCAL ELECTIONS

HEY...IT SAID NYC. DID YOU NOT GET THAT??? IT IS STILL>>>>>WINNING!! The left did not get its way.

Forum List

Back