Top Democrat Admits They Let Illegals Vote In NY

We weren't talking about age requirements. I'm the one who told you states decide who is allowed to vote. You smegma dolt.

You brought age requirements into this when you pointed out "the Constitution also doesn't say noncitizens fetus to vote."

Don't you read what you write?

Regardless, the Constitution doesn't ban states from allowing legal non-citizen residents from voting. Some states do allow it. Why do you hate the U.S.?

The average Republican's success supports average Democrat’s failures. What percentage of the ~50% of people in this country that pay no taxes do you think vote for Democrats? Demographics show the less you make the more likely you are to vote for Democrats.

Red states collect more in welfare; and less educated folks vote Republican.

You brought age requirements into this when you pointed out "the Constitution also doesn't say noncitizens fetus to vote."

Regardless, the Constitution doesn't ban states from allowing legal non-citizen residents from voting. Some states do allow it. Why do you hate the U.S.?
They are very negative. Trump's whole position is that America is not great and only he can fix it. That's why they call everyone Marxists or Commies or pedophiles and groomers.

I don't want illegals to vote anywhere but their home countries, you moron.
I responded to this comment you made-----"And my county doesn't have any illegals voting".
If that is what you really think, you are either tragically misinformed or delusional. If your looking for morons, take a look in the mirror.

I hate Democrats like you that are deliberately destroying my country. You really are a punk.

I hate Democrats like you that are deliberately destroying my country. You really are a punk.

Poor baby, you're the one complaining states are abiding by the Constitution. Why do you hate the Constitution?

Poor baby, you're the one complaining states are abiding by the Constitution. Why do you hate the Constitution?

Democrats don't care one iota about the US Consitution, only their agenda.

Even one event of any crime is too much. Yet all types of crime are inevitable.

Meanwhile, the Heritage Foundation has recorded 1357 provable instances of voter fraud spanning 40 years and some 1.5 billion votes cast.

That's an incident rate of of just 0.0000009.

Infinitesimal.
Then you can't claim you care about democracy.

I responded to this comment you made-----"And my county doesn't have any illegals voting".
If that is what you really think, you are either tragically misinformed or delusional. If your looking for morons, take a look in the mirror.
My county has less than ten thousand residents according to the 2010 census, with Hispanics or Latinos making up a whopping 0.75% of the population.

I don't think I need to worry about illegals voting my my county's elections.

Forum List

Back