🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Top Doctor exposes Monsanto as cause of Autism

This 'doctor' has a doctorate in Electrical Engineering.....and other than herself- who says she is a 'top doctor'?

Anyway- from 2 years ago

Condemning Monsanto With Bad Science Is Dumb Tamar Haspel

Did you see the latest indictment of Monsanto making the rounds? It's a "peer-reviewed" paper in the journal Entropy, co-authored by Anthony Samsel and Stephanie Seneff, blaming glyphosate, the compound in the herbicide Roundup, for virtually all the ills that can befall us.

But here's the thing -- they made it up. Or, all but. They say, "We explain the documented effects of glyphosate and its ability to induce disease, and we show that glyphosate is a 'textbook example' of exogenous semiotic entropy: the disruption of homeostasis by environmental toxins." Exogenous semiotic entropy! That sounds serious. Google it, though, and you find that those three words occur together in only place. This paper. They made it up. At first, I thought the whole thing was one of those jargon-laden academic hoaxes but, alas, it isn't.

Slog through their argument (and, please, if you take this seriously, read the paper!), and you find it boils down to two things. Glyphosate, they claim, 1) inhibits CYP enzymes, which are active in lots of metabolic processes, and 2) disrupts gut bacteria, which are susceptible to its mechanism (disrupting the shikimate pathway), even though humans are not. Therefore, any condition that involves metabolic processes or gut bacteria must be affected by glyphosate exposure. QED!

Here's the list of ills they blame, at least in part, on Roundup: inflammatory bowel disease, obesity, Alzheimer's, autism, anorexia, dementia, depression, Parkinson's, reproductive issues, liver diseases and cancer.

The evidence for these mechanisms, and their impact on human health, is all but nonexistent. The authors base their claim about CYP enzymes on two studies, one of liver cells and one of placental cells, which report endocrine disruptions when those cells are exposed to glyphosate. Neither study is CYP-specific (The effect of pesticides on CYP enzymes, by contrast, has been studied specifically.) As for the gut bacteria, there appears to be no research at all on glyphosate's effect on them.

Samsel and Seneff didn't conduct any studies. They don't seem interested in the levels at which humans are actually exposed to glyphosate. They simply speculated that, if anyone, anywhere, found that glyphosate could do anything in any organism, that thing must also be happening in humans everywhere. I'd like to meet the "peers" who "reviewed" this.

After reading the paper, I had to wonder -- who are Samsel and Seneff? Seneff is a Senior Research Scientist in the Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab at MIT. Her advanced degrees are in electrical engineering. She describes herself as having "recently become interested in the effect of drugs and diet on health and nutrition." Samsel describes himself as an "Independent Scientist and Consultant," and, for the last 37 years, has run Anthony Samsel Environmental and Public Health Services, which does "Charitable community investigations of industrial polluters." I think it's fair to say they probably went into this with a point of view.

There's real danger in bad science like this. Industrial agriculture has created a lot of environmental problems. We have to find ways to reform our food system, but shoddy research only helps Monsanto. If we base our objections on papers like this one, we won't -- and we shouldn't -- be taken seriously.

This 'doctor' has a doctorate in Electrical Engineering.....and other than herself- who says she is a 'top doctor'?

Anyway- from 2 years ago

Did you see the latest indictment of Monsanto making the rounds? It's a "peer-reviewed" paper in the journal Entropy, co-authored by Anthony Samsel and Stephanie Seneff, blaming glyphosate, the compound in the herbicide Roundup, for virtually all the ills that can befall us.

But here's the thing -- they made it up. Or, all but. They say, "We explain the documented effects of glyphosate and its ability to induce disease, and we show that glyphosate is a 'textbook example' of exogenous semiotic entropy: the disruption of homeostasis by environmental toxins." Exogenous semiotic entropy! That sounds serious. Google it, though, and you find that those three words occur together in only place. This paper. They made it up. At first, I thought the whole thing was one of those jargon-laden academic hoaxes but, alas, it isn't.

Slog through their argument (and, please, if you take this seriously, read the paper!), and you find it boils down to two things. Glyphosate, they claim, 1) inhibits CYP enzymes, which are active in lots of metabolic processes, and 2) disrupts gut bacteria, which are susceptible to its mechanism (disrupting the shikimate pathway), even though humans are not. Therefore, any condition that involves metabolic processes or gut bacteria must be affected by glyphosate exposure. QED!

Here's the list of ills they blame, at least in part, on Roundup: inflammatory bowel disease, obesity, Alzheimer's, autism, anorexia, dementia, depression, Parkinson's, reproductive issues, liver diseases and cancer.

The evidence for these mechanisms, and their impact on human health, is all but nonexistent. The authors base their claim about CYP enzymes on two studies, one of liver cells and one of placental cells, which report endocrine disruptions when those cells are exposed to glyphosate. Neither study is CYP-specific (The effect of pesticides on CYP enzymes, by contrast, has been studied specifically.) As for the gut bacteria, there appears to be no research at all on glyphosate's effect on them.

Samsel and Seneff didn't conduct any studies. They don't seem interested in the levels at which humans are actually exposed to glyphosate. They simply speculated that, if anyone, anywhere, found that glyphosate could do anything in any organism, that thing must also be happening in humans everywhere. I'd like to meet the "peers" who "reviewed" this.

After reading the paper, I had to wonder -- who are Samsel and Seneff? Seneff is a Senior Research Scientist in the Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab at MIT. Her advanced degrees are in electrical engineering. She describes herself as having "recently become interested in the effect of drugs and diet on health and nutrition." Samsel describes himself as an "Independent Scientist and Consultant," and, for the last 37 years, has run Anthony Samsel Environmental and Public Health Services, which does "Charitable community investigations of industrial polluters." I think it's fair to say they probably went into this with a point of view.

There's real danger in bad science like this. Industrial agriculture has created a lot of environmental problems. We have to find ways to reform our food system, but shoddy research only helps Monsanto. If we base our objections on papers like this one, we won't -- and we shouldn't -- be taken seriously.

exogenous semiotic entropy

That's hilarious!
Semiotic isn't even a medical/biological term.

SEMIOTICS
: a general philosophical theory of signs and symbols that deals especially with their function in both artificially constructed and natural languages and comprises syntactics, semantics, and pragmatics

Anyway- from 2 years ago

That's hilarious!

SEMIOTICS
: a general philosophical theory of signs and symbols that deals especially with their function in both artificially constructed and natural languages and comprises syntactics, semantics, and pragmatics

It's read "biosemiotic". And exogenous biosemiotic entropy is indeed a biology term.

My mom believes (and has some scientific basis--) that a lot of the ailments that are increasing today (Gluten Sensitivity, Alzheimers, Downs Syndrome, etc) are a result of this ingestion of Round-Up (or other weed killers). She has also tied in/has "global" theories about GMO, combined with lack of getting vitamin D through the sun (a significant shift in society since the '50's-- sunscreen), and lower levels of cholesterol- managed by Statins like Lipitor (another significant shift since the 50's-- ), and a tie in to sulfur that explain these ailments. (very briefly, to my limited understanding, she believes that high cholesterol is the "fireman", not the "fire", so when our body increases cholesterol (even "bad" cholesterol), it is trying to do something about heart disease; and by reducing it, we are disabling it from doing that (and causing brain/mental illness issues, since the brain needs cholesterol). And Sulfur helps these components (Vitamin D and Cholesterol) work together in a positive way. Here is a link to an interview with her on that whole topic..

So regarding GMOs, She published a "peer reviewed" paper that summarized her theories, which is here. It is (at least to me) a somewhat technical read.

The paper was picked up by Reuters, which is a much more laymen's term argument; essentially a summary of what I said above.

This generated a firestorm of controversy; many argued (including scientists) that the paper was crap. One of the larger focus areas of the "shoddiness" of the paper was that it cited "Exogenous semiotic entropy", whereas apparently the correct term is "exogenous biosemiotic entropy", which in and of itself may not be so bad, but folks are using that "glaring" error to invalidate the article, saying it went through a really crappy peer review. I am told by my mom that the two phrases are interchangeable, and they are just looking for something to pick at/discredit her.

... Regular (non-organic) livestock are fed pellets that are made primarily from corn and soy that have been, generally speaking, genetically modified to resist susceptibility to weed killers like round-up (whose main ingredient is Glyphosate), so that farmers can easily kill the weeds & keep the crop. So the concern with GMOs is that we may be eating round-up. Even though the plants are cleaned, the Round-up may be absorbed by the vegetables, even through the roots, and so stays with it.

... Here is an article tying the demise of monarch butterflies to the uses of round-up. I have personally seen a decline in these butterflies at pacific grove, CA, where they used to swarm in masses. ... Here is an article on the collapse of bees and its possible relation to round-up. If its bad for the bugs, its probably not good for us...
-- Thoughts on Organic Food

No. Pay attention. In 2025 - babies who will be born in 2025 - in 2025 - 1 in 2 children will be born with autism. That was the prediction given by the MIT Doctor.

Really? I'm willing to bet $25 that doesn't end up happening. Want to take the bet?

I never bet. Gambling is a sin. We'll see whether she was right or not in 2025 - God willing.

Anyway- from 2 years ago

That's hilarious!

SEMIOTICS

It's read "biosemiotic". And exogenous biosemiotic entropy is indeed a biology term.

My mom believes (and has some scientific basis--) that a lot of the ailments that are increasing today (Gluten Sensitivity, Alzheimers, Downs Syndrome, etc) are a result of this ingestion of Round-Up (or other weed killers). She has also tied in/has "global" theories about GMO, combined with lack of getting vitamin D through the sun (a significant shift in society since the '50's-- sunscreen), and lower levels of cholesterol- managed by Statins like Lipitor (another significant shift since the 50's-- ), and a tie in to sulfur that explain these ailments. (very briefly, to my limited understanding, she believes that high cholesterol is the "fireman", not the "fire", so when our body increases cholesterol (even "bad" cholesterol), it is trying to do something about heart disease; and by reducing it, we are disabling it from doing that (and causing brain/mental illness issues, since the brain needs cholesterol). And Sulfur helps these components (Vitamin D and Cholesterol) work together in a positive way. Here is a link to an interview with her on that whole topic..

So regarding GMOs, She published a "peer reviewed" paper that summarized her theories, which is here. It is (at least to me) a somewhat technical read.

The paper was picked up by Reuters, which is a much more laymen's term argument; essentially a summary of what I said above.

This generated a firestorm of controversy; many argued (including scientists) that the paper was crap. One of the larger focus areas of the "shoddiness" of the paper was that it cited "Exogenous semiotic entropy", whereas apparently the correct term is "exogenous biosemiotic entropy", which in and of itself may not be so bad, but folks are using that "glaring" error to invalidate the article, saying it went through a really crappy peer review. I am told by my mom that the two phrases are interchangeable, and they are just looking for something to pick at/discredit her.

... Regular (non-organic) livestock are fed pellets that are made primarily from corn and soy that have been, generally speaking, genetically modified to resist susceptibility to weed killers like round-up (whose main ingredient is Glyphosate), so that farmers can easily kill the weeds & keep the crop. So the concern with GMOs is that we may be eating round-up. Even though the plants are cleaned, the Round-up may be absorbed by the vegetables, even through the roots, and so stays with it.

... Here is an article tying the demise of monarch butterflies to the uses of round-up. I have personally seen a decline in these butterflies at pacific grove, CA, where they used to swarm in masses. ... Here is an article on the collapse of bees and its possible relation to round-up. If its bad for the bugs, its probably not good for us...
-- Thoughts on Organic Food

Biosemiotics attempts to integrate the findings of biology and semiotics and proposes a paradigmatic shift in the scientific view of life, demonstrating that semiosis (sign process, including meaning and interpretation) is one of its immanent and intrinsic features.

You know what I say when I hear someone talk like that?
Dude, don't bogart that joint!

Here is an article tying the demise of monarch butterflies to the uses of round-up.

Yes, monarchs have been declining. Not because Round-Up, an herbicide, is poisoning them, but because Round-Up is killing milkweed that used to grow in corn and soybean fields.
Also, the stupid ethanol mandate has added to the amount of grassland being turned into corn fields.

And exogenous biosemiotic entropy is indeed a biology term.

Invented, apparently, by a computer scientist.

Did you miss the article link Moonglow posted with 30,000 Doctors demanding a ban on phylosates? They are "medical doctors".. imagine that, Todd! Not one, not two, but thirty thousand medical doctors demanding a ban on this chemical Monsanto claims is "harmless".
30 000 Doctors in Argentina Demand that Glyphosate be Banned Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

If the millions of regular people who have asked Monsanto to stop selling their toxic chemicals is not enough, more than 30,000 doctors and health professionals are asking that glyphosate be banned.

The doctors are part of FESPROSA, Argentina’s Union of medical professionals. Citing the World Health Organization’s recent declaration that the glyphosate chemicals used in Monsanto’s best-selling herbicide Round Up (formulated to use on Round Up Ready crops) are “likely carcinogenic,” they add an additional disclaimer:

Glyphosate is also associated with:

• Spontaneous abortions
  • Birth defects
  • Skin disease
  • Respiratory illness
  • Neurological disease
Where are the American doctors who can tell the WHO, and Monsanto the same thing? Instead of forcing Monsanto’s hand, other doctors have been retaliating against Dr. Oz who recently said that glyphosate was dangerous on world-wide television.

FESPROSA also explained:

“In our country glyphosate is applied on more than 28 million hectares. Each year, the soil is sprayed with more than 320 million litres, which means that 13 million people are at risk of being affected, according to the Physicians Network of Sprayed Peoples (RMPF). Soy is not the only crop addicted to glyphosate: the herbicide is also used for transgenic maize and other crops. Where glyphosate falls, only GMOs can grow. Everything else dies.”

The doctors also talk about vindicating one of their own:

“Our trade union, the Federation of Health Professionals of Argentina (FESPROSA), which represents more than 30,000 doctors and health professionals in our country, includes the Social Health Collective of Andrés Carrasco. Andrés Carrasco was a researcher at [Argentine government research institute] CONICET, who died a year ago, and showed the damage caused by glyphosate to embryos. For disseminating his research, he was attacked by the industry and the authorities at CONICET. Today, WHO vindicates him.”

With evidence like this – how can any biotech shill talk about genetically modified food being ‘safe’ when the primary chemicals sold to grow them are killing the people of entire countries?

Last edited:
Did you miss the article link Moonglow posted with 30,000 Doctors demanding a ban on phylosates? They are "medical doctors".. imagine that, Todd! Not one, not two, but thirty thousand medical doctors demanding a ban on this chemical Monsanto claims is "harmless".
30 000 Doctors in Argentina Demand that Glyphosate be Banned Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

If the millions of regular people who have asked Monsanto to stop selling their toxic chemicals is not enough, more than 30,000 doctors and health professionals are asking that glyphosate be banned.

The doctors are part of FESPROSA, Argentina’s Union of medical professionals. Citing the World Health Organization’s recent declaration that the glyphosate chemicals used in Monsanto’s best-selling herbicide Round Up (formulated to use on Round Up Ready crops) are “likely carcinogenic,” they add an additional disclaimer:

• Spontaneous abortions
  • Birth defects
  • Skin disease
  • Respiratory illness
  • Neurological disease
Where are the American doctors who can tell the WHO, and Monsanto the same thing? Instead of forcing Monsanto’s hand, other doctors have been retaliating against Dr. Oz who recently said that glyphosate was dangerous on world-wide television.

FESPROSA also explained:

“In our country glyphosate is applied on more than 28 million hectares. Each year, the soil is sprayed with more than 320 million litres, which means that 13 million people are at risk of being affected, according to the Physicians Network of Sprayed Peoples (RMPF). Soy is not the only crop addicted to glyphosate: the herbicide is also used for transgenic maize and other crops. Where glyphosate falls, only GMOs can grow. Everything else dies.”

The doctors also talk about vindicating one of their own:

“Our trade union, the Federation of Health Professionals of Argentina (FESPROSA), which represents more than 30,000 doctors and health professionals in our country, includes the Social Health Collective of Andrés Carrasco. Andrés Carrasco was a researcher at [Argentine government research institute] CONICET, who died a year ago, and showed the damage caused by glyphosate to embryos. For disseminating his research, he was attacked by the industry and the authorities at CONICET. Today, WHO vindicates him.”

With evidence like this – how can any biotech shill talk about genetically modified food being ‘safe’ when the primary chemicals sold to grow them are killing the people of entire countries?

Did you miss the article link Moonglow posted with 30,000 Doctors demanding a ban on phylosates?

I did. It might have been because I was still laughing at the idiotic computer scientist and the idiot who thinks she has a clue about autism.
That reminds me, any luck finding the real autism stats from 10 years ago?
Because your original claim was just silly.

When I stopped laughing at the silly computer lady, I saw the link was from Alex Jones, and I started laughing again.

• Spontaneous abortions
  • Birth defects
  • Skin disease
  • Respiratory illness
  • Neurological disease
That's awful! There must be lots of proof to back up such serious claims.
There must be statistically higher levels of these maladies among farming families, in farming communities, as compared to non-farmers or those areas where
Round-Up Ready crops are not planted.
Show me the numbers. Surely a computer scientist knows the importance of data.

With evidence like this

What evidence?

the primary chemicals sold to grow them are killing the people of entire countries?

I haven't seen any proof of that.
I have seen evidence that discussing this is raising your estrogen levels. LOL!

Top Doctor exposes Monsanto as cause of Autism SPIKE.....

This is truly some very important information for the parents of autistic children. Did you know that years ago autism was found in 1 in 10,000 children? Did you know that in the past 10 years that number has rose to 1 in 68 children? That a Doctor from MIT is predicting that by 2025 1 in 2 children will be born with autism? 50% of America's children born with Autism? Yes. Autism is in fact rising at the same rate as use of Roundup is increasing according to this MIT Doctor!! What you are about to learn will shock you. The American people should be outraged at what Monsanto has been permitted to cover up about their product, "Roundup". They falsely advertised it as "harmless". It is anything but harmless! You'll also learn how physolates are related to vaccines and why the connection between MMR & Autism.

Top Doctor Exposes Monsanto as the Cause of a Huge Autism Spike Humans Are Free
Glyphosate found to be directly responsible for the terrifying rise in autism, food allergies, breast cancer, liver and kidney damage and more

MIT Doctor Stephanie Seneff, one of America’s top scientists, has exposed a direct correlation between Monsanto, autism, and many other relatively new health conditions, such as gluten intolerance.

In 1970, autism was extremely rare: just one child in every 10,000 had the condition under normal environmental circumstances. Last year this had risen to an estimated 1 in 68, which is a sharp rise that needs to be accounted for.

Seneff looked at autism rates in the first grade of the school system and found a direct correlation between the condition and the increased spraying of American crops with Monsanto’s Roundup Ready, a toxic chemical called glyphosate.

Watch this and make sure you share this video with others!

This Doctor from MIT believes that 1/2 of the children born in 2025 will be born with Autism. She explains how the govt is hiding the evidence. She also explains the connection of glysophate activating in vaccines - that glyphosate is the active ingredient of roundup and it is very dangerous. Glysphosate is proven through correlation and her study is accurate. Make sure to listen to the entire video - and what happens to humans when they come into contact with roundup.

That a Doctor from MIT is predicting that by 2025 1 in 2 children will be born with autism?

Wow! Even idiots can get into MIT.

Seneff looked at autism rates in the first grade of the school system and found a direct correlation between the condition and the increased spraying of American crops with Monsanto’s Roundup Ready, a toxic chemical called glyphosate.

A direct correlation! You know what they say about that?
You probably don't.
What about the direct correlation between autism and numbers of illegals?

Everyone knows autism is a side effect of jack chick tracts.

No. Pay attention. In 2025 - babies who will be born in 2025 - in 2025 - 1 in 2 children will be born with autism. That was the prediction given by the MIT Doctor.

Really? I'm willing to bet $25 that doesn't end up happening. Want to take the bet?

I never bet. Gambling is a sin. We'll see whether she was right or not in 2025 - God willing.

Gambling in the way traditionally considered sinful is betting over games of chance. No game of chance here. But if you want, I'll make an offer where neither of us stands to gain monetarily so it isn't gambling even: If it turns out to happen, I'll donate $25 to a charity of your choice. If it doesn't happen, you donate $25 to a charity of my choice? So want to take it?

Forum List

Back