🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Top Doctor exposes Monsanto as cause of Autism

It is easy to buy organic milk, meat, salad, and so on. Though unlike organic in other countries, organic means free range, and antibiotics horomones free - basically what most of Europe defines as normal agriculture.

Yes because HMO food is illegal in Europe, Russia, and China and Monsanto is banned in Europe I'm told. Correct?

It was around the 70's when liberalism was popular, and prayer was taken out of schools. So we have a bunch of dumbasses with no morals been getting larger for over 40 years problem found.

uhhh..... okay.

What color were those pills you took?
I don't know ask rightwinger. Lol

Uhh.... okay... actually he's not even in this thread and you quoted absolutely nothing.

You still gulping those pills down?
What I wrote is spot on. Turning your back on God isn't smart or good for society. Well being liberal, is very stupid and there is never any success.
I can see your Christian love shining through.....Like a turd in a toilet...
Well sometimes the truth and the facts aren't pretty.

50% of children in 2025 will have autism? Ridiculous.

No. Pay attention. In 2025 - babies who will be born in 2025 - in 2025 - 1 in 2 children will be born with autism. That was the prediction given by the MIT Doctor.
That prediction is absurd. And if it isn't, then you better hope its those Jesus hating democrats you don't like who are in power. Because republicans have zero interest in special education and they are in Monsanto's pockets.

Ummm.... Monsanto's pockets are well deep enough for both parties. See my link in post 2, including one Michael Taylor, the latest fox guarding the henhouse -- a Monsanto exec appointed to FDA. What could possibly go wrong with that.

individual_monsanto_federal_position-large.jpg
True but look at their political donation. And also take a look at the people who are leading the charge against GMO's. Hint, very few republicans.

Very few Democrats either.

This is exactly why I keep saying we have a one-party State that likes to dress up in both red and blue and play-act that they're different people.

It is easy to buy organic milk, meat, salad, and so on. Though unlike organic in other countries, organic means free range, and antibiotics horomones free - basically what most of Europe defines as normal agriculture.

Yes because HMO food is illegal in Europe, Russia, and China and Monsanto is banned in Europe I'm told. Correct?

As far as I know Monsanto operates in all of those coutries.

No. Pay attention. In 2025 - babies who will be born in 2025 - in 2025 - 1 in 2 children will be born with autism. That was the prediction given by the MIT Doctor.
That prediction is absurd. And if it isn't, then you better hope its those Jesus hating democrats you don't like who are in power. Because republicans have zero interest in special education and they are in Monsanto's pockets.

Ummm.... Monsanto's pockets are well deep enough for both parties. See my link in post 2, including one Michael Taylor, the latest fox guarding the henhouse -- a Monsanto exec appointed to FDA. What could possibly go wrong with that.

True but look at their political donation. And also take a look at the people who are leading the charge against GMO's. Hint, very few republicans.

This is exactly why I keep saying we have a one-party State that likes to dress up in both red and blue and play-act that they're different people.
Perhaps :dunno:

It was around the 70's when liberalism was popular, and prayer was taken out of schools. So we have a bunch of dumbasses with no morals been getting larger for over 40 years problem found.

uhhh..... okay.

Uhh.... okay... actually he's not even in this thread and you quoted absolutely nothing.

What I wrote is spot on. Turning your back on God isn't smart or good for society. Well being liberal, is very stupid and there is never any success.

Please pull your pants up and stop showing Bart's bottom.
The largest single factor in the rise of autism in children is improved diagnoses methods. There have been documented cases of autism throughout all of history. They used to just call them crazy people. Now we know better.

Agreed. When I was in school I was just "that weird kid". That weird kid has always been around.

I recall reading Monsanto was banned in Europe, Aaron. Which by the way, I do not believe your troubles in school were due to autism. Nor do I find you to be "weird". You are not weird. Do not say that about yourself.

Perhaps we could view the entire video and make another comment? Ya think?

What does it matter who is making the allegations against GMO's and Monsanto? Shouldn't the most important thing be whether or not they are poisoning people? Children? The earth? Yes. Let's start there and leave the politics out of it, guys.

You can't say "who cares who's making the claims" when you start out by saying "Top MIT scientist says". It's just an appeal to authority.

Yep, a lot of substances Monsanto uses are banned in Europe.

Though, right now bird flu is an issue: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/29/b...pect-bird-flu-to-return-in-the-fall.html?_r=0

What they govt never tell you though, is that factory farms are a breeding ground for bird flu and other diseases due to low sanitation, and high bird concentration.

The government and Monsanto don't want you to know that Monsanto's food swims around in waste, animal waste, and is pumped with potentially harmful drugs.

Interesting, Pogo. I know for a fact that there are Senate Presidents, Governors and House Speakers who are Democrats but are registered as Republicans. There is a great deal of play acting going on. (in both parties)

You can't say "who cares who's making the claims" when you start out by saying "Top MIT scientist says". It's just an appeal to authority.

Yes, I can. She is a top MIT Doctor. That is what I called her. Top Doctor. Look at the OP. Look at the title of the thread, the title of the News Article..... Top Doctor.
You started out saying ........Scientist. Not me. Let's keep the facts straight here. Shall we?

uhhh..... okay.

Please pull your pants up and stop showing Bart's bottom.
The largest single factor in the rise of autism in children is improved diagnoses methods. There have been documented cases of autism throughout all of history. They used to just call them crazy people. Now we know better.

Agreed. When I was in school I was just "that weird kid". That weird kid has always been around.

I recall reading Monsanto was banned in Europe, Aaron. Which by the way, I do not believe your troubles in school were due to autism. Nor do I find you to be "weird". You are not weird. Do not say that about yourself.

I'm not sure what these countries stances on GMOs are, but Monsanto has facilities in almost every developed country in the world.

http://www.monsanto.com/whoweare/pages/our-locations.aspx

I believe certain regulations against Monsanto have been put into place in those countries, but more for their legal practices than for any concern over GMOs.

MIT Doctor Stephanie Seneff, one of America’s top scientists, has exposed a direct correlation between Monsanto, autism, and many other relatively new health conditions, such as gluten intolerance.

What does it matter who is making the allegations against GMO's and Monsanto? Shouldn't the most important thing be whether or not they are poisoning people? Children? The earth? Yes. Let's start there and leave the politics out of it, guys.
I watched most of it. If you're trying to convince me that Monsanto is evil then you can stop now b/c I'm already there. But I think there are many factors involved, not just GMO's. But if this woman wants to use the correlation to take down Monsanto then I hope she keeps going.

I watched most of it. If you're trying to convince me that Monsanto is evil then you can stop now b/c I'm already there. But I think there are many factors involved, not just GMO's. But if this woman wants to use the correlation to take down Monsanto then I hope she keeps going.

I knew that because had you watched all of it you would not have asked me in a prior post what you asked me! Is it too much for you to review that video from start to finish - to hear all the evidence presented before coming to your own conclusion on only part of the evidence presented? Seriously! Is that what you contribute to your success in your area of research and work? Doing half? Watch the video, Old School. I'll ask you about it tomorrow. God willing. Good night.

Top Doctor exposes Monsanto as cause of Autism SPIKE.....

This is truly some very important information for the parents of autistic children. Did you know that years ago autism was found in 1 in 10,000 children? Did you know that in the past 10 years that number has rose to 1 in 68 children? That a Doctor from MIT is predicting that by 2025 1 in 2 children will be born with autism? 50% of America's children born with Autism? Yes. Autism is in fact rising at the same rate as use of Roundup is increasing according to this MIT Doctor!! What you are about to learn will shock you. The American people should be outraged at what Monsanto has been permitted to cover up about their product, "Roundup". They falsely advertised it as "harmless". It is anything but harmless! You'll also learn how physolates are related to vaccines and why the connection between MMR & Autism.

Top Doctor Exposes Monsanto as the Cause of a Huge Autism Spike Humans Are Free
Glyphosate found to be directly responsible for the terrifying rise in autism, food allergies, breast cancer, liver and kidney damage and more

MIT Doctor Stephanie Seneff, one of America’s top scientists, has exposed a direct correlation between Monsanto, autism, and many other relatively new health conditions, such as gluten intolerance.

In 1970, autism was extremely rare: just one child in every 10,000 had the condition under normal environmental circumstances. Last year this had risen to an estimated 1 in 68, which is a sharp rise that needs to be accounted for.

Seneff looked at autism rates in the first grade of the school system and found a direct correlation between the condition and the increased spraying of American crops with Monsanto’s Roundup Ready, a toxic chemical called glyphosate.

Watch this and make sure you share this video with others!

This Doctor from MIT believes that 1/2 of the children born in 2025 will be born with Autism. She explains how the govt is hiding the evidence. She also explains the connection of glysophate activating in vaccines - that glyphosate is the active ingredient of roundup and it is very dangerous. Glysphosate is proven through correlation and her study is accurate. Make sure to listen to the entire video - and what happens to humans when they come into contact with roundup.

That a Doctor from MIT is predicting that by 2025 1 in 2 children will be born with autism?

Wow! Even idiots can get into MIT.

Seneff looked at autism rates in the first grade of the school system and found a direct correlation between the condition and the increased spraying of American crops with Monsanto’s Roundup Ready, a toxic chemical called glyphosate.

A direct correlation! You know what they say about that?
You probably don't.
What about the direct correlation between autism and numbers of illegals?

1 in 10,000 children were born with autism a decade ago and in 2014, 1 in 68 children were born with autism. Explain it to me. What else caused such an astounding spike? Did you even listen to the video, Todd?

1 in 10,000 children were born with autism a decade ago

Bullshit.

What else caused such an astounding spike?

Get the real number from 10 years ago and I'll help you out.

Top Doctor exposes Monsanto as cause of Autism SPIKE.....

This is truly some very important information for the parents of autistic children. Did you know that years ago autism was found in 1 in 10,000 children? Did you know that in the past 10 years that number has rose to 1 in 68 children? That a Doctor from MIT is predicting that by 2025 1 in 2 children will be born with autism? 50% of America's children born with Autism? Yes. Autism is in fact rising at the same rate as use of Roundup is increasing according to this MIT Doctor!! What you are about to learn will shock you. The American people should be outraged at what Monsanto has been permitted to cover up about their product, "Roundup". They falsely advertised it as "harmless". It is anything but harmless! You'll also learn how physolates are related to vaccines and why the connection between MMR & Autism.

Top Doctor Exposes Monsanto as the Cause of a Huge Autism Spike Humans Are Free
Glyphosate found to be directly responsible for the terrifying rise in autism, food allergies, breast cancer, liver and kidney damage and more

In 1970, autism was extremely rare: just one child in every 10,000 had the condition under normal environmental circumstances. Last year this had risen to an estimated 1 in 68, which is a sharp rise that needs to be accounted for.

Watch this and make sure you share this video with others!

This Doctor from MIT believes that 1/2 of the children born in 2025 will be born with Autism. She explains how the govt is hiding the evidence. She also explains the connection of glysophate activating in vaccines - that glyphosate is the active ingredient of roundup and it is very dangerous. Glysphosate is proven through correlation and her study is accurate. Make sure to listen to the entire video - and what happens to humans when they come into contact with roundup.

That a Doctor from MIT is predicting that by 2025 1 in 2 children will be born with autism?

Wow! Even idiots can get into MIT.

A direct correlation! You know what they say about that?
You probably don't.
What about the direct correlation between autism and numbers of illegals?

1 in 10,000 children were born with autism a decade ago and in 2014, 1 in 68 children were born with autism. Explain it to me. What else caused such an astounding spike? Did you even listen to the video, Todd?

Wow, that video was a waste of time.
Lots of unsubstantiated claims from a computer scientist.
Funny that she mentions Wakefield.

Forum List

Back