🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Top Doctor exposes Monsanto as cause of Autism

The largest single factor in the rise of autism in children is improved diagnoses methods. There have been documented cases of autism throughout all of history. They used to just call them crazy people. Now we know better.

nonsense
Which part? That there have always been people with autism? Or that diagnosis methods have improved?

Let's try this. Read the OP - watch the video from start to finish. Then you won't have to ask questions that the Doctor addressed in the interview.

50% of children in 2025 will have autism? Ridiculous.

No. Pay attention. In 2025 - babies who will be born in 2025 - in 2025 - 1 in 2 children will be born with autism. That was the prediction given by the MIT Doctor.
That prediction is absurd. And if it isn't, then you better hope its those Jesus hating democrats you don't like who are in power. Because republicans have zero interest in special education and they are in Monsanto's pockets.

It was around the 70's when liberalism was popular, and prayer was taken out of schools. So we have a bunch of dumbasses with no morals been getting larger for over 40 years problem found.

uhhh..... okay.

What color were those pills you took?
I don't know ask rightwinger. Lol

Uhh.... okay... actually he's not even in this thread and you quoted absolutely nothing.

You still gulping those pills down?

Are you telling me that this brilliant doctor with a B. S. degree in Biophysics and M.S., E.E. and Ph.D degrees in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science from MIT does not understand "correlation" or how to "research", Steven R? If so, I disagree with you. You're disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing which is foolish. You're already the devils advocate. Why press the point any further?

No, I'm telling you that this brilliant doctor with degrees coming out of her ears might not realize that correlation doesn't necessarily imply causation.

PhDs don't mean someone can't be a kook; it just means they got through grad school.

No. Pay attention. In 2025 - babies who will be born in 2025 - in 2025 - 1 in 2 children will be born with autism. That was the prediction given by the MIT Doctor.
That prediction is absurd. And if it isn't, then you better hope its those Jesus hating democrats you don't like who are in power. Because republicans have zero interest in special education and they are in Monsanto's pockets.

Ummm.... Monsanto's pockets are well deep enough for both parties. See my link in post 2, including one Michael Taylor, the latest fox guarding the henhouse -- a Monsanto exec appointed to FDA. What could possibly go wrong with that.

individual_monsanto_federal_position-large.jpg

I know all about Democrats and their special education program. It's called Common Core. (Children with autism can use the same curriculum and no one will know the difference - it's designed that way)

The prediction is not so absurd. Not when you consider the statistics were 1 in 10,000 babies born with autism ten years ago and in 2014 the number rose to 1 in 68 babies born with autism. Staying on course with the continuation of Physolates produced by Roundup and Monsanto being permitted to continue on to 90% - she is predicting it will be 1 in 2 babies born in 2025 born with autism - would you expect it to go backwards while Monsanto is increasing and not decreasing in production and widespread distribution of Roundup? That is what I would call absurd.

The largest single factor in the rise of autism in children is improved diagnoses methods. There have been documented cases of autism throughout all of history. They used to just call them crazy people. Now we know better.

nonsense
Which part? That there have always been people with autism? Or that diagnosis methods have improved?

Let's try this. Read the OP - watch the video from start to finish. Then you won't have to ask questions that the Doctor addressed in the interview.
My entire career is researching, experimenting, and treating autism. I know the numbers, I know the theories. GMO's may very well contribute to autism. I know I don't touch them and most of the clients I work with don't touch them. But we are not about to hit a 50% diagnosis rate by 2025, and there is still very much a debate about to what extent the rate of autism in the population has increased.

Jeri, 30 years ago there were zero pediatricians who included searching for signs of autism in their patients. It was only a few years ago that they began teaching about autism in med school. Even today I encounter many pediatricians who don't know a single thing about autism. The main Psychiatrist I have who refers clients to me only learned about it about 10 years ago. And he still, bless his heart, doesn't really know anything about it besides the tests he now administers.

So I repeat again, improved diagnostic methods are the #1 cause of the increase in diagnoses of autism.

Agreed. When I was in school I was just "that weird kid". That weird kid has always been around.

It was around the 70's when liberalism was popular, and prayer was taken out of schools. So we have a bunch of dumbasses with no morals been getting larger for over 40 years problem found.

uhhh..... okay.

Uhh.... okay... actually he's not even in this thread and you quoted absolutely nothing.

What I wrote is spot on. Turning your back on God isn't smart or good for society. Well being liberal, is very stupid and there is never any success.

It is easy to buy organic milk, meat, salad, and so on. Though unlike organic in other countries, organic means free range, and antibiotics horomones free - basically what most of Europe defines as normal agriculture.

uhhh..... okay.

What I wrote is spot on. Turning your back on God isn't smart or good for society. Well being liberal, is very stupid and there is never any success.
I can see your Christian love shining through.....Like a turd in a toilet...

nonsense

My entire career is researching, experimenting, and treating autism. I know the numbers, I know the theories. GMO's may very well contribute to autism. I know I don't touch them and most of the clients I work with don't touch them. But we are not about to hit a 50% diagnosis rate by 2025, and there is still very much a debate about to what extent the rate of autism in the population has increased.

Jeri, 30 years ago there were zero pediatricians who included searching for signs of autism in their patients. It was only a few years ago that they began teaching about autism in med school. Even today I encounter many pediatricians who don't know a single thing about autism. The main Psychiatrist I have who refers clients to me only learned about it about 10 years ago. And he still, bless his heart, doesn't really know anything about it besides the tests he now administers.

So I repeat again, improved diagnostic methods are the #1 cause of the increase in diagnoses of autism.

Once more - did you watch the entire video from beginning to end? When you do? You will note she is addressing the assumption that increased numbers are due to lack of knowledge about autism in the early years. Watch the video - let me know when you have seen the entire vicdeo and I do appreciate your honesty in admitting GMO's may very well contribute to autism - now go the full mile and permit the evidence that phylosates entering into GMO's through Roundup to be what created the spike to 1 in 68!!! Please! Of all people! YOU should be watching that video!

Ummm.... Monsanto's pockets are well deep enough for both parties. See my link in post 2, including one Michael Taylor, the latest fox guarding the henhouse -- a Monsanto exec appointed to FDA. What could possibly go wrong with that.

individual_monsanto_federal_position-large.jpg
True but look at their political donation. And also take a look at the people who are leading the charge against GMO's. Hint, very few republicans.

uhhh..... okay.

Without comment on the comment, or even inquiring what "well being liberal" -- or that entire last sentence -- might mean, what in the blue fuck does a single word of that have to do with anything in this thread?

Forum List

Back