🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Top L.A. Democrat Pushed To Cut LAPD Funding While Having Private LAPD Detail At Her Home Since April

Don't you just love Democrats! Walls are bad...except the one's around my estate! Police are bad...except the one's guarding my family home while the rest of the State gets looted! Guns are bad...except for the ones people have that protect me! She'll go far in the modern Democratic Party!

Don't you just love Democrats! Walls are bad...except the one's around my estate! Police are bad...except the one's guarding my family home while the rest of the State gets looted! Guns are bad...except for the ones people have that protect me! She'll go far in the modern Democratic Party!
I want to see a police walk out.

Democrats need to beg the police for forgiveness.

1591721688803.png

It must be an election year! Whole lot of liberal Democrats pandering for the black vote! Then once it's over they hop in their limousines and head back to their gated estates for cocktails while laughing about how dumb their constituencies are!

View attachment 347994
It must be an election year! Whole lot of liberal Democrats pandering for the black vote! Then once it's over they hop in their limousines and head back to their gated estates for cocktails while laughing about how dumb their constituencies are!
Democrats kneel to mobs. They are weak.

The only question I have is how huge will trump's landslide victory be?

View attachment 347994

Democrats are escalating. By November that landslide will be huge.

View attachment 347994

Democrats are escalating. By November that landslide will be huge.

It's almost like they are shooting themselves in the leg...

Forum List

Back