Top Pentagon Commanders: We’ll Quit If Trump Becomes Commander-In-Chief

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
Donald Trump spent much of the recent “foreign policy debate” declaring how he’d make our military great and criticizing President Obama for “weakening it” (even though we still spend more than any other nation on defense spending), and pronouncing ridiculous bravados of how we will will become a “strong nation” again while actively belittling our nation and all it represents, trying to incite fear and create a false perception of American weakness that is coupled with an appallingly foolish and heartless strategy that involves closing our borders to thousands of desperate emigres and persecuting Muslim-Americans for their faith.

However, when one asks the military officers of the Pentagon what they think of this potential Commander-in-Chief’s plans for the military, we hear a very different story. The Daily Beast just revealed that a good number of Pentagon officials are planning to retire or quit if Trump gets elected in protest of his vile desecration of the values that they have sworn to die defending and his callous disregard for the lives that will be put at risk should he attain he highest office of the United States:

Trump’s attack plans for the so-called Islamic State widely known as ISIS—his call to ban Muslims from the United States, his suggestions that cutting off the flow of information through the Internet can protect the homeland—many said, are an affront to the values they vowed to die to defend.

Some said repeatedly hearing Trump and the other GOP candidates spelling out a plan that is only a more brazen—and perhaps reckless—version of the current strategy was not reassuring.

"Occupy Democrats"

Move along folks, nothing to see here.

Bones, do you really think people are THAT stupid?

trump voters...hell yes....i think they are that stupid......

do yall go about objecting to the right wing bulshit threads.....i think not

o please...go tell the right wingers that.....have you ....do you...have you seen the shit they are posting?

lets see reviewing your posts....no you are good with anything said by the right.....

lets see reviewing your posts....no you are good with anything said by the right.....
Face it...

You got busted posting garbage from a partisan left-wing nutbag site with ZERO credibility...

What's next??? Are you going to try to convince us that if the National Enquirer prints something, it MUST BE TRUE???

lol the best part?

yall will foam at the mouth all day over this......its just fun to watch.....and i have found it does not matter what source ones uses....i have been attacked for using motley's fool as a source......

do yall go about objecting to the right wing bulshit threads.....i think not

You just don't like it because someone called you out on it. If you hate right wingers thaaaat much, don't copy them. Be smarter, be objective. But, then again, I forget who I'm talking to.

Last edited:
What's the point of posting such nonsense?

I agree and from what I've been reading many in the military are being forced out now.

Load of crap if you ask me. If they can serve the douchebag who's in the WH right now then I'm sure they would serve if Trump were POTUS.

Donald Trump spent much of the recent “foreign policy debate” declaring how he’d make our military great and criticizing President Obama for “weakening it” (even though we still spend more than any other nation on defense spending), and pronouncing ridiculous bravados of how we will will become a “strong nation” again while actively belittling our nation and all it represents, trying to incite fear and create a false perception of American weakness that is coupled with an appallingly foolish and heartless strategy that involves closing our borders to thousands of desperate emigres and persecuting Muslim-Americans for their faith.

However, when one asks the military officers of the Pentagon what they think of this potential Commander-in-Chief’s plans for the military, we hear a very different story. The Daily Beast just revealed that a good number of Pentagon officials are planning to retire or quit if Trump gets elected in protest of his vile desecration of the values that they have sworn to die defending and his callous disregard for the lives that will be put at risk should he attain he highest office of the United States:

Trump’s attack plans for the so-called Islamic State widely known as ISIS—his call to ban Muslims from the United States, his suggestions that cutting off the flow of information through the Internet can protect the homeland—many said, are an affront to the values they vowed to die to defend.

Some said repeatedly hearing Trump and the other GOP candidates spelling out a plan that is only a more brazen—and perhaps reckless—version of the current strategy was not reassuring.

How many of them were anti-americans given jobs by Obama. Those ones don't matter.

"Top Pentagon Commanders"? What the fuck does that even mean? About a dozen? A dozen out of the thousands of officers that work there? Sounds like a handful of colonels that have been passed over.

An anonymous dozen officers who work at the pentagon, wow. That's all they could find?

Re-electing a traitor and phony named Obama. It doesn’t get any more stupid or sad than that.

I am certain the top generals and leaders of our military are far more sickened by having Obama as the commander in chief than Donald Trump or any other republican candidate. Obama has shattered our military’s morale and purpose. In fact, he would not even meet with the top commanders in Afghanistan until 3 months after he took over the presidency. That was reported on by the media with open disdain.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back