Top Republican in Maricopa County cheers Lake loss in court

McConnell's RINO goon squad celebrating their betrayal.

F4CE58C6-1610-476B-B323-170157F90B78.jpeg

RR was a fraud who used his Trickle Down BS to torture the poor and middle class
I marvel at the facility with which progs lie about Reagan. They really do hate him to the bottom of their souls.

That (D), which is TRUE started the KKK, but those (D) are todays (R) and have always been conservatives.
ALL you have is 100 year old history that obviously changes.

What didn't change is the FACT that the SOUTH, full of Conservatives, are the racists.
Oh look, another shit for brains know nothing libtard.

Probably got one of them college degrees in lesbian studies.

Actually your transition broom Bush to Trump is funny
Not really.

Bush was a racist because he flew over NOLA and didnt land there. Trump is a racist because.......well.......people say he is.

Biden is the end all even though he identifies black people as....well.....poor people.

Hillary is the end all becuase she knows how to use a black accent....and like hot sauce.

You guys are all tools of the media. They tell you, and you obey. Pathetic.

Why are they my Dims and (to remain on topic) is that a Maricopa County election day polling place in the heart of Republican territory in the picture?
Where did you get the idea that it's a Maricopa County election day polling place?

You're obviously taking their side of things, so they are yours.

Where did you get the idea that it's a Maricopa County election day polling place?

You're obviously taking their side of things, so they are yours.
Well the topic is about a rational Maricopa County Republican's opinion of Kari Lake's irrational election claims. And my saying that it was an election-day polling place photo falls right in line with Lake's unsupported charges. Don't know why you would bring in the dims or even us indies. This post-election conflict has been a Republican versus Republican affair, don't you know? You along with Lake have no clue what sort of Republicans get elected on a state-wide basis here in Arizona.

Well the topic is about a rational Maricopa County Republican's opinion of Kari Lake's irrational election claims. And my saying that it was an election-day polling place photo falls right in line with Lake's unsupported charges. Don't know why you would bring in the dims or even us indies. This post-election conflict has been a Republican versus Republican affair, don't you know? You along with Lake have no clue what sort of Republicans get elected on a state-wide basis here in Arizona.
Where did I say the photo was taken in Maricopa County? I said it's an example of the kind of threats Democrats make to people who don't vote their way.

Why are they my Dims and (to remain on topic) is that a Maricopa County election day polling place in the heart of Republican territory in the picture?
Because the people there allowed Dems to steal the election.

Forum List

Back