Top Republican in Maricopa County cheers Lake loss in court

You are not a very good poll reader. MAGA and trumpism is on the way out. You better jump off the wagon before it is too late.
Oh, dear heart, I jumped off the wagon long, long ago. You trust some politicians, I trust none of them. And you take stock in polls. That's adorable. Left vs Right is for the foolish.

I, however take stock in Revelation, and you can stick that book right next to the nightly news and you can't tell the difference. And you will find the New "Democratic" World Order (As Biden calls it) on the news and in the book.
Now, put on your mask, a new pestilence is on the stove:

Not to worry, they changed the wording to just kills mice though...

The election deniers are seeing their demise. Lake tried to pull the trumpian game and the Judge, who was appointed by a Republican Governor, wanted nothing to do with her lame arguments.

Times like this I wish Republicans had their own Ft Marcy Park for both Bill Gates

The trump kkkult.
Ok, let's examine the above post.
What evidence is there that implicates or even merely shows any "racism" from your phantom MAGA opponents?
Citing the KKK is historically illiterate at best; projection at your worst!
:rolleyes:

Ok, let's examine the above post.
What evidence is there that implicates or even merely shows any "racism" from your phantom MAGA opponents?
Citing the KKK is historically illiterate at best; projection at your worst!
:rolleyes:
OK.

1). Who owned Slaves?
Answer...... the South

2). THE SOUTHERN CONFEDERATES.

3). Who LIVES in the South, the fucking racists of the South. (R). or Conservatives.

4). Pretty easy riddle to solve.

Oh, dear heart, I jumped off the wagon long, long ago. You trust some politicians, I trust none of them. And you take stock in polls. That's adorable. Left vs Right is for the foolish.

I, however take stock in Revelation, and you can stick that book right next to the nightly news and you can't tell the difference. And you will find the New "Democratic" World Order (As Biden calls it) on the news and in the book.
Now, put on your mask, a new pestilence is on the stove:

Not to worry, they changed the wording to just kills mice though...
You are really that clueless? trump is tanking so now you are apolitical. Cute....

OK.

1). Who owned Slaves?
Answer...... the South

2). THE SOUTHERN CONFEDERATES.

3). Who LIVES in the South, the fucking racists of the South. (R). or Conservatives.

4). Pretty easy riddle to solve.
I live in the South, and I've never met a racist except the one's I've net in the North.

It's fun to embarrass you.
It's easy.
You are an EASY target.......ie @easyt65.

Kari Lake is a butch midget, she is done.
You will NEVER hear from her again after 2023.
Kari Lake is just another Trump clone, albeit in a skirt trying to keep herself in the limelight with her bullshit stolen election claims. And she'll end up just like Trump, a has been ranting & raving & paid attention to only by people who have been duped with their bullshit.

RR is rolling over in his tomb with all the Pro-poootin repubs out there now. They have gone full blown anti-American.
Actually, Reagan would be pro-Putin if alive today – his issue was with ‘communism,’ he'd have no problem with fascists like Putin.

We know this to be true because of Reagan’s illegal support for the Contras, a neo-fascist far-right organization of death squads in Nicaragua.

Let’s not get too optimistic.

There’s been zero introspection on the part of conservatives following the 2022 GOP midterm disaster.

Election denialism is alive and well among the dishonest, anti-democratic right.
The Republican Party, at least the HOR variety are so desperate that their putting the likes of Jim Jordan as chairman of The Judiciary Committee. The guy is a two bit hack who never, not once has proven one of his accusations about anyone or anything. But he has a big mouth who knows how to rile up the herd so he qualifies.

Look for two years of House run governing by inertia & nonsense.

Actually, Reagan would be pro-Putin if alive today – his issue was with ‘communism,’ he'd have no problem with fascists like Putin.

We know this to be true because of Reagan’s illegal support for the Contras, a neo-fascist far-right organization of death squads in Nicaragua.
if Hinckley haden't pumped lead into Reagen he would have been impeached over his little game with the Contra's.

if Hinckley haden't pumped lead into Reagen he would have been impeached over his little game with the Contra's.
RR was a fraud who used his Trickle Down BS to torture the poor and middle class

Forum List

Back