Top Trump Aide Admits to being Foreign Agent-Paid Over Half Million $$$

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
A top aide to Trump has attempted to escape felony treason charges by "retroactively" Registering as a Foreign Agent and receiving over a half a million dollars in payments. The fired National Security Advisor to Trump who disgraced himself and Trump will be sure to come under even more scrutiny for his alleged treasonous behavior.

A top aide to Trump has attempted to escape felony treason charges by "retroactively" Registering as a Foreign Agent and receiving over a half a million dollars in payments. The fired National Security Advisor to Trump who disgraced himself and Trump will be sure to come under even more scrutiny for his alleged treasonous behavior.
Who? Why are you not using any names this morning?

Michael Flynn. Figured the references to being fired and being the National Security Adviser was enough. My bad, sorry.

Michael Flynn. Figured the references to being fired and being the National Security Adviser was enough. My bad, sorry.
Where is the link and actual article clip, Camp? It's not in your OP. Are we supposed to take your word for it or what?

A Top Trump aide? No - he's gone now.

Funny how Hillary's 2016 Campaign Manager/Advisor working illegally working for the 'KGB Bank' - closely tied to Putin and the Russian Spy agency - by not registering as a Foreign Agent is not a big deal; yet, an ex-Trump aide having also failed to register as such is a HUGE deal.

Unlike Podesta, Flynn's bosses - the Russian Spy Agency - did not hack HIS e-mails or the server / e-mails of his political Party. If Flynn should be investigated, since Podesta was illegally working for the source that 'hacked the election', Podesta should have a lot more questions to answer than Flynn!

He's not a Trump Aide, now is he?

The big news is that Obama's original birth certificate was found by his brother. His mother apparently had kept it hidden for some 50 plus years. He was born in Kenya....so now they can put an asterisk * by his name and erase his "Legacy". He didn't do shit but wreck things while in office anyways.

barack-birth-certificate-malik.jpg

Breaking: Malik Obama Tweets Alleged Barack Obama Birth Certificate in Kenya

Why didn't Obama just come out and admit he was a Kenyan?

But back to Flynn:

My opinion is that Flynn should have disclosed this, or this should have been uncovered earlier, but the end result is the same.

And also there was nothing illegal about this. However appearances matter, and Lefty should be happy that The Trump Administration did the right thing with Flynn even before this was disclosed.

The Lefty March of Anal Ramming Butt Hurt Continues.

Last edited:
He heard it as a rumor and could not remember or did not hear the name. :p Or not. He is right, from what I have read about Flynn, though. From the article I read, it is just a news story and has not been confirmed (which should have happened before it became a news story). It might have been by now.

Hey Camp...:fu:.

Actually I do not think the OP violated rules because he did not post an article or anything NOT his own.

He brings a good point to light. Trump's camp's vetting hasn't been so good ... but it's still better than Obama's and the DNC.

Over 1/2 of Obama's initial Cabinet nominees were tax cheats, and the DNC's vetting process resulted in Hillary being their nominee (after rigging their Primary, voter fraud in their Primary, and feeding her debate questions in advance :p)

Where is the link and actual article clip, Camp? It's not in your OP. Are we supposed to take your word for it or what?
I believe that is against USMB rules, is it not?
I requested that a moderator ask him for a link for his OP so we can figure out what he is talking about. Obviously he doesn't want to provide his source or link. There must be a reason for that.

The big news is that Obama's original birth certificate was found by his brother. His mother apparently had kept it hidden for some 50 plus years. He was born in Kenya....so now they can put an asterisk * by his name and erase his "Legacy". He didn't do shit but wreck things while in office anyways.

But back to Flynn:

My opinion is that Flynn should have disclosed this, or this should have been uncovered earlier, but the end result is the same.

And also there was nothing illegal about this. However appearances matter, and Lefty should be happy that The Trump Administration did the right thing with Flynn even before this was disclosed.

The OP CLEARLY states that Flynn had been fired. Flynn did not get fired until he was exposed in the media.

But back to Flynn:

The OP CLEARLY states that Flynn had been fired. Flynn did not get fired until he was exposed in the media.
Post a link and let's see your source.

Even that is debatable. According to Flynn and some media, Flynn resigned. (Sorta like someone declaring, 'You can't fire me - I quit!' :p )

Hey Camp...:fu:.

Actually I do not think the OP violated rules because he did not post an article or anything NOT his own.

He brings a good point to light. Trump's camp's vetting hasn't been so good ... but it's still better than Obama's and the DNC.

Over 1/2 of Obama's initial Cabinet nominees were tax cheats, and the DNC's vetting process resulted in Hillary being their nominee (after rigging their Primary, voter fraud in their Primary, and feeding her debate questions in advance :p)
Trumpet won't let us see if he's a tax cheat..

Forum List

Back