Top UN Official Resigns Over Israeli Genocide

Deadstick

Platinum Member
Jul 13, 2023
Lancashire England
There is no genocide in Gaza. If Israel had any inclination towards genocide, they would have already expressed it towards the Arabs living within it's borders.
I watch genocide every night at the moment,that refugee camp they bombed yesterday, well they bombed it again today as they were trying to dig people out of the rubble, so don't piss on me and tell me it's raining.

Of course it existed just like the Genocide in Gaza exists, i know that because i watch it every day playing out on my TV.
Some Genos Need to Be Cided for the Fittest Races to Survive

The Neanderthal didn't die out; they were killed off. The laws of evolution must be obeyed. Savages who converted to Islam are posing an existential risk. Long ago, they reached their evolutionary expiration date, but the decadent leadership of the formerly advancing races didn't do its duty.

This man has done the right thing, he says the UN has failed the Palestinian people as Genocide takes place.
Killing 1200 people in Israel because they are Jewish isn't genocide?

Next you will be telling us Auschwitz didn't exist, behave yourself idiot.
You seem not to be familiar with the islamo-nazi
literature. Visit your local mosque and find out
the islamic "TRUTH" about Auschwitz

Time for the 2 million Gaza residents to turn on their elected leaders then.
good idea----the whole "gaza war" can be ended.
very simply. Release the hostages, uncover the
tunnels and repudiate Hamas. I wonder what is
holding the good people of Gaza ........BACK from
ending the war.

The UN has disgraced itself even worse than normal this time. The U.S. needs to deport about two thirds of its members' representatives here, and move the building to Guam.

Forum List

Back