Top UN Official Resigns Over Israeli Genocide

Some Genos Need to Be Cided for the Fittest Races to Survive

The Neanderthal didn't die out; they were killed off. The laws of evolution must be obeyed. Savages who converted to Islam are posing an existential risk. Long ago, they reached their evolutionary expiration date, but the decadent leadership of the formerly advancing races didn't do its duty.
You sound like some religious nutcase with a dose of fascism thrown in.

The UN has disgraced itself even worse than normal this time. The U.S. needs to deport about two thirds of its members' representatives here, and move the building to Guam.
No it needs closing down, not for the reasons you say but because the US have hijacked it with threats bullying and bribery of many members, the only law the American Reich believes in is their law, the law of the jungle, i first realized this with the brutal illegal attack on Yugoslavia.

No it needs closing down, not for the reasons you say but because the US have hijacked it with threats bullying and bribery of many members, the only law the American Reich believes in is their law, the law of the jungle, i first realized this with the brutal illegal attack on Yugoslavia.
I am FASCINATED mr. dead. To what attack on Yugoslavia do you refer. As a kid (back in the 50s)
amongst my regular playmates were two sisters with family background in Yugoslavia----the parents even spoke a language from back there. I am kinda familiar with the culture---sorta. I think they were Serbs

good idea----the whole "gaza war" can be ended.
very simply. Release the hostages, uncover the
tunnels and repudiate Hamas. I wonder what is
holding the good people of Gaza ........BACK from
ending the war.
Hajis' Holocaust

We can't social-engineer Muslime. There are no good people in Gaza. Everybody there saw this jihadi genocide coming. We lost in Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan because of the illusion of "good people."

I am FASCINATED mr. dead. To what attack on Yugoslavia do you refer. As a kid (back in the 50s)
amongst my regular playmates were two sisters with family background in Yugoslavia----the parents even spoke a language from back there. I am kinda familiar with the culture---sorta. I think they were Serbs
Belgrade Get the Highest Grades

The Serbs were trying to annihilate the Al Qaida outposts of Bosnia and Kosovo. This is the fourth time in the last hundred years that they've been out in front on the right side of history: previously against White on White empires, Naziism, and Stalinism. They were instrumental in the Battle of Zenta, Serbia, in 1697, where 30,000 jihadi Turks were killed at a loss of only 429 Christians.

Last edited:
Just think----poor HOOF IN MOUTH TRUMP--thinks that
"THERE ARE GOOD PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES"
Trigger-Happy Trump

He had to say that to appease the Antifa-fetish in the media. Understanding this, the Right was not outraged by it, so why was the Left triggered? Because they think of Antifa as "idealistic young people" and the Stormfronters as White working-class deplorables

In the 90s the Balkan wars that broke up Yugoslavia, remember that?

Belgrade Get the Highest Grades

The Serbs were trying to annihilate the Al Qaida outposts of Bosnia and Kosovo. This is the fourth time in the last hundred years that they've been out in front on the right side of history: previously against White on White empires, Naziism, and Stalinism. They were instrumental in the Battle of Zenta, Serbia, in 1697, where 30,000 jihadi Turks were killed at a loss of only 429 Christians.
Indeed Bill Clinton helped Al Qaeda and a bunch of head hacking maniacs into Bosnia.

Indeed Bill Clinton helped Al Qaeda and a bunch of head hacking maniacs into Bosnia.
One-World, Third-World Order

GloBill was also influenced by his bosses' mandate to destroy Russia, which has been an ally of Serbia for hundreds of years. Another instance of the direction of Cold Warriors who never had to fight was the real reason that GloBush occupied Afghanistan, as an outpost against Russia.

"If you want to kick the tiger in his ass, you better have a plan for dealing with his teeth"

TOM CLANCY
It is stupid to compare Israel to a tiger. Even their military is women and slaves, they pose no threat militarily. They were usually called sneaky snakes that bite when you don't expect them

Forum List

Back