Tora Tora Tora

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Is a film about Pearl Harbour. It seemed a bit worthy to me and unusually for American movies gave the Japanese a fair shake.

But it got me thinking. What if there was a modern day Pearl Harbour ? The US would be fucked.

Firstly all the tin foilers would claim it was a false flag and refuse to fight.

The QOP would block a finance bill to rebuild the ships and recruit troops out of sheer bloody mindedness.

The land of the free would run up multiple law suits from Korean and Chinese citizens locked up for looking Japanese. Because of course they all look the same.

MTG would lead a patriots attack on the only Japanese restaurant in Atlanta.

The Oath keepers would bomb every Toyota dealer in the country. In a patriotic way of course.

Trump would call it fake news and continue playing golf.

Fox would find some way to implicate Hillary and Hunter.

Japan would win.

Diversity is a weakness. That is why people like you did this to this great country. To weaken US.

Your nation is in the same boat, so your gloating is kind of stupid.

Remember what Pearl Harbor led US to do in Europe? LOL

You are correct. Next time your country needs US, we probably won't be there.

YOu are now doing the trapeze without a net.

Best of luck.

Diversity is a weakness. That is why people like you did this to this great country. To weaken US.

Best of luck.

It's already happened. During trump's presidency, lots of countries realized they couldn't count on the US when needed. That's one of the reasons why it was so important to dump that childish fool and elect a strong competent president like Biden. Now we have to convince all those countries that trump was just a fluke, and we won't go crazy again like we did with trump.

Best of luck.

It's already happened. During trump's presidency, lots of countries realized they couldn't count on the US when needed. That's one of the reasons why it was so important to dump that childish fool and elect a strong competent president like Biden. Now we have to convince all those countries that trump was just a fluke, and we won't go crazy again like we did with trump.

You and people like you are the internal rot that is killing this once great nation.

Best of luck.

You and people like you are the internal rot that is killing this once great nation.

You're funny. I don't mean that as in Ha Ha funny, but more in the odd funny way.

Best of luck.

You're funny. I don't mean that as in Ha Ha funny, but more in the odd funny way.

You are the domestic enemy the Founders warned us about.

Best of luck.

You are the domestic enemy the Founders warned us about.

Always glad to hear your thoughts. It's important for sane people to see what you crazies are thinking every once in a while. Post often.

Is a film about Pearl Harbour. It seemed a bit worthy to me and unusually for American movies gave the Japanese a fair shake.

But it got me thinking. What if there was a modern day Pearl Harbour ? The US would be fucked.

Firstly all the tin foilers would claim it was a false flag and refuse to fight.

The QOP would block a finance bill to rebuild the ships and recruit troops out of sheer bloody mindedness.

The land of the free would run up multiple law suits from Korean and Chinese citizens locked up for looking Japanese. Because of course they all look the same.

The Oath keepers would bomb every Toyota dealer in the country. In a patriotic way of course.

Japan would win.

So, this wasn't an actual review, you just seized the opportunity of, allegedly, watching the fifty-one year old film to once again attack your American cousins, conservatives specifically. Something you seem to do every time you post... anything. At least you're consistent... It does beg the question, why do you stay here? Is your life so empty that USMB is all you have? What's wrong? Does the lack of free speech and freedoms over there preclude the existence of a GBMB or UKMB?

As for your "analysis" of the United States and how it would react today were it faced with another sneak attack, I think everyone here, both left and right, would assure you that what you have written is wrong. When the chips are down, both sides are capable of setting aside their differences, if only temporarily, for the greater good of our country. On a daily basis, without crisis, well, that's another, sad, story...

And for the record, the title of the movie is Tora! Tora! Tora!

The reason the Japanese were well represented in this film is simple, all of the Japanese segments of the movie were directed by Japanese directors. Akira Kurosawa, who was fired, then Kinji Fukasaku and Toshio Masuda.

Japan would win.

So, this wasn't an actual review, you just seized the opportunity of, allegedly, watching the fifty-one year old film to once again attack your American cousins, conservatives specifically. Something you seem to do every time you post... anything. At least you're consistent... It does beg the question, why do you stay here? Is your life so empty that USMB is all you have? What's wrong? Does the lack of free speech and freedoms over there preclude the existence of a GBMB or UKMB?

As for your "analysis" of the United States and how it would react today were it faced with another sneak attack, I think everyone here, both left and right, would assure you that what you have written is wrong. When the chips are down, both sides are capable of setting aside their differences, if only temporarily, for the greater good of our country. On a daily basis, without crisis, well, that's another, sad, story...

And for the record, the title of the movie is Tora! Tora! Tora!

The reason the Japanese were well represented in this film is simple, all of the Japanese segments of the movie were directed by Japanese directors. Akira Kurosawa, who was fired, then Kinji Fukasaku and Toshio Masuda.
Thanks for that, probably explains why the film ultimately fails. Deadly dull.
I dont like the way that you appropriate the label "conservative". It seems to be an attempt to legitimise a bunch of crazies. There is nothing "conservative" in current right wing politics. Anti science isnt conservative, tax dodging isnt conservative, anti abortion isnt conservative and neither is opposition to human rights. These are all extreme authoritarian stances and the very antithesis of genuine conservatism.

Fake christians,fake conservatives and fake patriots. such is the state of the American right.

Best of luck.
Seems to me it was the US begging for help in Korea, the Stan and Iraq. So you probably owe us one.

Best of luck.
Seems to me it was the US begging for help in Korea, the Stan and Iraq. So you probably owe us one.

Sorry. After the way you have been such shits to US since then, you are on your own as far as I am concerned.

If China attacked Pearl Harbor China Joe would apologize to Xi for having a military base in their sphere of influence and would offer them more money under the Paris Climate Agreement as reparations for them having to spend money on bombs.

Best of luck.

Sorry. After the way you have been such shits to US since then, you are on your own as far as I am concerned.
In what way have we been shits ?

Best of luck.

Insulting our leader and his supporters.

Find any new rape rings recently?

Best of luck.

Trump was never our leader. If he would have done his job, he would have been.

Best of luck.

You people choose to not follow him before he was even in the job. So, that is nonsense.

Japan would win.

:cuckoo:

Best of luck.

The UK invited him to the country and made it a state visit where he got to meet Liz. We know you Yanks love that. What else do you want snowflake ?

Best of luck.

You people choose to not follow him before he was even in the job. So, that is nonsense.

Right, because the country should have followed a reality show clown who held no office.

Forum List

Back