Tora Tora Tora

Imagine the UK in a war today. FFS.
Beer bellies. Trannies. Islamists. Tofu-eating Guardianistas. Blacks who hate the country they live in. Welfare addicts. Compo fraudsters. New Labour fags.

The British couldn't handle Las Malvinas back in the 80s without our help. They are even more flaccid and anemic now.
And we cant secure victory in 3rd world Muslim countries. Getting bested by goat farmers with AKs under their dresses.

Diversity is a weakness. That is why people like you did this to this great country. To weaken US.

Your nation is in the same boat, so your gloating is kind of stupid.

Remember what Pearl Harbor led US to do in Europe? LOL

You are correct. Next time your country needs US, we probably won't be there.

YOu are now doing the trapeze without a net.

Best of luck.
Seems to me it was the US begging for help in Korea, the Stan and Iraq. So you probably owe us one.

That was done for political reasons only.

iversity is a weakness. That is why people like you did this to this great country. To weaken US.
True you have to remember that diversity is the opposite of unity,
We are the the Diverse States of America we are the United States of America! Diversity is not out friend

Beer bellies. Trannies. Islamists. Tofu-eating Guardianistas. Blacks who hate the country they live in. Welfare addicts. Compo fraudsters. New Labour fags.

The British couldn't handle Las Malvinas back in the 80s without our help. They are even more flaccid and anemic now.
And we cant secure victory in 3rd world Muslim countries. Getting bested by goat farmers with AKs under their dresses.
if you let the the US Military do their thing without political interference we would have been out of there 19 years ago
and the goat lovers would be history.

if you let the the US Military do their thing without political interference we would have been out of there 19 years ago
I can see that. That would depend on the goals, really. If the goal was just to run off the Taliban temporarily, then yes, we could have left 19 years ago.

Diversity is a weakness. That is why people like you did this to this great country. To weaken US.

Best of luck.
Seems to me it was the US begging for help in Korea, the Stan and Iraq. So you probably owe us one.

:laughing0301: :cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg: :uhoh3:
You gotta be kidding me!!! The idea of the U.S. needing the help of a military that the state of Texas could wipe out is ludicris.
USA vs United Kingdom | Comparison military strength
Your military is a joke compared to the U.S. military. Without our backing Iran would kick your ass.

Best of luck.

"The Stan"?

No one of any measurable intelligence refers to it as "The Stan".

We don't owe you shit. If it wasn't for us, Germany would've owned you...

Is a film about Pearl Harbour. It seemed a bit worthy to me and unusually for American movies gave the Japanese a fair shake.

But it got me thinking. What if there was a modern day Pearl Harbour ? The US would be fucked.

Firstly all the tin foilers would claim it was a false flag and refuse to fight.

The QOP would block a finance bill to rebuild the ships and recruit troops out of sheer bloody mindedness.

The land of the free would run up multiple law suits from Korean and Chinese citizens locked up for looking Japanese. Because of course they all look the same.

MTG would lead a patriots attack on the only Japanese restaurant in Atlanta.

The Oath keepers would bomb every Toyota dealer in the country. In a patriotic way of course.

Trump would call it fake news and continue playing golf.

Fox would find some way to implicate Hillary and Hunter.

Japan would win.
The 2020 Stolen Election was a greater, and more successful attack, than Pearl Harbor. Trump knew it was coming, alerted DOJ and CISA, who each then teamed up with the attackers

Best of luck.

That was done for political reasons only.
You did Vietnam without us. How did that go ?

"our help" ?

Had they released you from the internment camps by then ?

"our help" ?

Had they released you from the internment camps by then ?

What are you talking about?

Best of luck.

Sorry. After the way you have been such shits to US since then, you are on your own as far as I am concerned.
In what way have we been shits ?

Insulting our leader and his supporters.

Find any new rape rings recently?
The UK invited him to the country and made it a state visit where he got to meet Liz. We know you Yanks love that. What else do you want snowflake ?

I want you people to not be fucking assholes to your supposed friends.

If you can't handle that, then forget you.

Have fun in the next war. I'm sure that France will have your back. LOL!!!

Best of luck.

Sorry. After the way you have been such shits to US since then, you are on your own as far as I am concerned.
In what way have we been shits ?

Insulting our leader and his supporters.

Find any new rape rings recently?

Trump was never our leader. If he would have done his job, he would have been.

You people choose to not follow him before he was even in the job. So, that is nonsense.

Right, because the country should have followed a reality show clown who held no office.

So, you dropping that stupid shit where you claimed that you did not follow him because of something he did?

Good.

HIs lack of a resume was a valid reason for not voting for him. But, not for the fit that you people decided to throw when he won.

You chose to tear this nation apart. THAT IS ON YOU.

I was stationed at Schofield and worked at Wheeler out of those hangars that are pictured when the Japs are bombing and strafing the flight line, and there were still a few exterior bullet holes in a couple of those hangars from the Dec. 7th attack. I haven't seen the movie in as long time (Tiger! Tiger! Tiger!) but remember it was a very well done movie, definitely one of the better WWII movies of its time.

Have fun in the next war. I'm sure that France will have your back. LOL!!!

frenchy.jpg

Forum List

Back