Tough reviews for Hillary's campaign roll out...from the left

I hope that one of these days a poll will come out showing Hillary VS any Conservative in Iowa. 60% for the Conservative.

I hope that one of these days a poll will come out showing Hillary VS any Conservative in Iowa. 60% for the Conservative.

opposed to a poll in California showing Hillary vs any Conservative leading them by 60% ?

hope another day.

HAHAHA!!!!! Hillary is So Broke she didn't even tip the employees at Chipotle.

One of the great political mysteries of the early 2016 presidential campaign has been solved: Hillary Clinton did not leave a tip at the Chipotle restaurant she visited during her road trip to Iowa on Sunday.

"Her bill was $20 and some change, and they paid with $21 and left" without putting anything in a tip jar on the counter, Charles Wright, the manager at the Maumee, Ohio, Chipotle restaurant told Bloomberg.

Wearing large sunglasses, Clinton wasn't recognized by any of the workers at the fast-food Mexican chain when she and Huma Abedin, the vice chairwoman of her presidential campaign, ordered a chicken burrito bowl, a chicken salad, a blackberry Izzy, and a soda.

Chipotle Manager Hillary Clinton Didn t Leave Anything in Tip Jar - Bloomberg Politics

Hillary just scares the shit out of you people.

Now before you start your lame protests, just remember the left was heavily criticized for being "obsessed" with Sarah Palin a few years ago. These threads about Hillary are beyond obsession on this board now.

I'm just glad I'm not anywhere near any of you because the odor from your smattered underpants must be overwhelming.

Iowa is a Red State. and the more they learn about Hillary, the more they will vote against her. Dont they already have a Female Republican Senator and a Republican Governor? I am already calling Iowa for President Cruz.

So how many thousands attended Hillary's first rally In Iowa,and how many Attended the rallies of Rubio and Cruz?

Hillary leaves the progressives, greens, and leftwingnutjobs cold. She's too fat, old, and boring. She's viewed as a centrist.

They want a crazy cat lady with fake Injun blood!! They want Liz Warren!!

I suspect many in the democratic party would like someone to step up. Hillary is already struggling

And by "struggling", you mean "leading every Republican candidate in the polls by a comfortable margin"...

Not true. She is losing ground.

2016 Presidential Swing State Polls Poll - April 9 2015 - Paul Blooms As Clinton Wilts I Quinnipiac University Connecticut

April 9, 2015 - Paul Blooms As Clinton Wilts In Colorado, Iowa, Virginia, Quinnipiac University Swing State Poll Finds
PDF format

---
  • COLORADO: Paul 44 - Clinton 41
  • IOWA: Paul 43 - Clinton 42
  • VIRGINIA: Clinton 47 - Paul 43
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's lead is wilting against leading Republican presidential candidates in three critical swing states, Colorado, Iowa and Virginia, and she finds herself in a close race with U.S. Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky in each state, according to a Quinnipiac University Swing State Poll released today. In head-to-head matchups, every Republican candidate effectively ties her in Colorado and almost all Republicans effectively tie her in Iowa.
Secretary Clinton has lost ground in almost every matchup in Colorado and Iowa since a February 18 Swing State Poll by the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University. The Swing State Poll focuses on key states in the presidential election

Sunni, bet you have no problem with ISIS murdering children, murdering Christians, murdering Jews, murdering Shiites.....

1 John 3:15 Whoever hates his brother is a murderer: and you know that no murderer has eternal life ... be destitute who hate their brother in their hearts.

Even if you don't have the guts to do it yourself.

Irish Ram why are you always talking about murder? Are you related to Jodi Arias? ..... :lol: :lol:

361675.jpg

Don't be upset Sunni, Allah knows not all Muslims have the guts to carry out their convictions. He allows the weaker to just stand and cheer for the real Muslim men.

Allah has no son remember? My Lord is Christ, the Son of God. Allah is the figment of a pedophile's imagination. No wonder he's your hero..

Allah has no son remember? My Lord is Christ, the Son of God. Allah is the figment of a pedophile's imagination. No wonder he's your hero..
IR your personal god is hate and lies.

Must be........because that's all you do and talk about. ..... :cool:

Forum List

Back