Tough reviews for Hillary's campaign roll out...from the left

Mia Love....like a boss :)

700x324xLoveFBPost-e1429108770949.jpg.pagespeed.ic.b4vYmYo0ToL2Jgghn7rW.jpg
Mia Love=Anchor Baby.

Lunni you're an idiot. This thread is about Hillary, not your lack of intestinal fortitude.
Give her a kiss for me and stop derailing threads with your Jewish bias.
IR you are such a fake christian hypocrite.

In post #9 and again in #12 you bring up muslims.

So I rebut your post with something about the Jews and you go on the rag. ... :cuckoo:

Hillary leaves the progressives, greens, and leftwingnutjobs cold. She's too fat, old, and boring. She's viewed as a centrist.

They want a crazy cat lady with fake Injun blood!! They want Liz Warren!!

fake Injun blood !!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao: love it :laugh:

And I rebut you bringing Jewish money into a discussion about Hillary and derailing the thread with you Jewish obsession. Curtail your hatred long enough for the rest of us so we can examine Hillary's campaign.
Irish Rag

Did you or did you not on post #12 bring up muslim money?

Hillary is depending on Jew money to fund her campaign. That's why she is always giving speeches at AIPAC and sucking up to the zionist juden.

Fact........ :cool:

And I rebut you bringing Jewish money into a discussion about Hillary and derailing the thread with you Jewish obsession. Curtail your hatred long enough for the rest of us so we can examine Hillary's campaign.
Irish Rag

Did you or did you not on post #12 bring up muslim money?

Hillary is depending on Jew money to fund her campaign. That's why she is always giving speeches at AIPAC and sucking up to the zionist juden.

Fact........ :cool:
If she thinks she's going to get Jewish money this time around she is bound to be disappointed. Jews are not that interested in democrats after obama poisoned that well.

Mia Love....like a boss :)

700x324xLoveFBPost-e1429108770949.jpg.pagespeed.ic.b4vYmYo0ToL2Jgghn7rW.jpg

The Left told US that any criticism of the President is rooted in the "fact" conservatives cannot stand a black man in the White House. I wonder what it must be like for them to watch a Black woman in the House criticize the President and Democrats ("SHIT!!!!! How did one get off the plantation and is against us!!!")

Forum List

Back