Toyota Motor shares crumble dramatically after President Trump warns them with a tweet

Toyota is a Japanese company, doesn't have to build anything here even though they do.

Border Tax is a tariff and violates trade agreements. But I'm sure Trump knows that. :rolleyes:

This is exactly why I sold my entire stock portfolio almost 4 weeks ago. The Loose Cannon in Chief is going to fuck up the stock market "bigly". I can hold cash until the Trump correction hits. I'm thinking that a 20% drop is on it's way.

Stock holders in the DOW are no dummies. They know the MAJORITY of Americans support Trump's opinion about American industry. Make it in the USA or suffer the consequences.

Screw the Portfolio Liberals and Conservatives.
Hey, being president is all about manipulation of market value...

Being US president is probably the most powerful position on earth. And, to quote another - with power comes great responsibility.

Not great irresponsibility.

that's why they call him the most powerful person in the world!

C1bS1arXcAEq5pV.jpg

C1bS1bSXAAM7TuL.jpg
This is gonna be a fun 4 years.......

Being US president is probably the most powerful position on earth. And, to quote another - with power comes great responsibility.

You mean Bleeding Heart Irresponsibility.

No, I mean don't fuck with the markets like that irresponsibility. Normally this is where you guys would chime in with leaving the markets alone but I'm guessing that's a conservative value you've dumped from the Trump Train.

No, I mean don't fuck with the markets like that irresponsibility. Normally this is where you guys would chime in with leaving the markets alone but I'm guessing that's a conservative value you've dumped from the Trump Train.

I'm not a Conservative.
I'm also not a Bleeding Heart moron who roots for India, China and Mexico like you do.

I'm not a Conservative.
I'm also not a Bleeding Heart moron who roots for India, China and Mexico like you do.

I don't think I've rooted for them yet...however did I leave them out?

Don't expect me to join you in rooting for Russia though :eusa_naughty:

I'm not a Conservative.

I'm rooting for the US.
Supply Side Economics demands we drop alliances with partners who pay a fair wage.
Russia pays their people a fair wage.
Therefore, we hate Russia and somehow love the shit out of China, who is currently attempting to conquer all the nations next to it.

Here's the thing...everyone is gung ho on Trumps market-insensitive bully tactics...but:

...so he gets a few hundred jobs here and a few there by intimidating select companies...but what's really caused the crash in jobs in the manufacturing sector isn't overseas competition - it's automation. The other thing is that these companies are now GLOBAL entities. That means their market is GLOBAL. If they're building cars for the market in Mexico - they are going to want to manufacture them there - rather than pay the costs for shipping them. But...that doesn't look good on a bumper sticker does it?

I'm not a Conservative.

I'm rooting for the US.
Supply Side Economics demands we drop alliances with partners who pay a fair wage.
Therefore, we hate Russia and somehow love the shit out of China, who is currently attempting to conquer all the nations next to it.

What makes you think Russia does? Russia has nationalized a number of industries and is on track to nationalize even more. Meanwhile, the average salary in Russia is now lower than that of China or Poland.

I'm not a Conservative.

I'm rooting for the US.

What makes you think Russia does? Russia has nationalized a number of industries and is on track to nationalize even more. Meanwhile, the average salary in Russia is now lower than that of China or Poland.
I know lots of Russians and they're not nearly as disillusioned with Russia as Americans are.

I'm not a Conservative.

I'm rooting for the US.

I know lots of Russians and they're not nearly as disillusioned with Russia as Americans are.

Of course they aren't. Planning to move to Russia soon?

I'm not a Conservative.

I'm rooting for the US.

Russia does not manipulate their currency.
Russia does utilize slave labor.

China is probably more dangerous to us than Russia but China has slave labor.

I'm rooting for the US.

Russia has slave labor:
Russia Using Thousands Of North Korean 'Slave Labor' In Construction Industry: Report
Russia’s Slave Labor

Both Russia and China have a history of manipulating their currency, China no longer does it:
Fact check: Does China manipulate its currency?
We Won't Manipulate Currency: Russia's Moiseev

Tell me again how wonderful Russia is and how it's so much better than China?

I'm rooting for the US.

Russia has slave labor:
Russia Using Thousands Of North Korean 'Slave Labor' In Construction Industry: Report
Russia’s Slave Labor

Both Russia and China have a history of manipulating their currency, China no longer does it:
Fact check: Does China manipulate its currency?
We Won't Manipulate Currency: Russia's Moiseev

Tell me again how wonderful Russia is and how it's so much better than China?
How did North Koreans get to Russia?
Did NK sell them to Russia?

China doesn't manipulate it's currency?
OK!

Forum List

Back